+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Are you all waiting because of some specific reason? For me, it basically because of Review Required for NOC code does not match job description. I have raised CSE requesting the NOC code that is more aligned to it. Anyone has had Review Required for Sydney office and came out on the other side of this?

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Are you in advanced security screening or just regular security check?

Mine is also in security check. Criminality and eligibility is passed as told by the agent on the phone twice. Ordered my notes and waiting for them.
I am in the same boat with you maybe
All passed except security check is ongoing and Note was ordered right after security check was innitiated. So for now I am not sure if it is the regular type or enhanced type.
My security check was innitiated on Nov 19. You?

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hi Anu1117, is your eligibility passed now or review required? Do they ask for additional document?
Still in review required, nothing has happened.

I got new gcms notes , there has been no update for the past 7 months.

At this point, am just waiting for rejection atleast so tat I can apply again.

How about you? Hope you have some good news.

Reactions: annevn8

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019

I probably am in an even worse position.

AOR - April 11th

Was working as an inland CEC in Vancouver. Company shut down temporarily and laid everyone off. Had to look for a new job and only found one in Montreal. Now in Montreal.

Been 8 months and above. Spouse Criminality and BGC check passed. Mine is still going on. Security has not even started. Ordered GCMS notes twice. Never seen any new updates. RCMP certificate was requested on the 25th of July and submitted on the 7th of August. Had review required for PCC.

Have lost all hopes of getting any PR. Trying now to only concentrate on my work. If someday something comes by God's grace then we will see. I hope those of you who are still waiting get yours quickly.
All the best.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I probably am in an even worse position.

AOR - April 11th

Was working as an inland CEC in Vancouver. Company shut down temporarily and laid everyone off. Had to look for a new job and only found one in Montreal. Now in Montreal.

Been 8 months and above. Spouse Criminality and BGC check passed. Mine is still going on. Security has not even started. Ordered GCMS notes twice. Never seen any new updates. RCMP certificate was requested on the 25th of July and submitted on the 7th of August. Had review required for PCC.

Have lost all hopes of getting any PR. Trying now to only concentrate on my work. If someday something comes by God's grace then we will see. I hope those of you who are still waiting get yours quickly.
All the best.
It is hard to stay hopeful, but a lot of us are in same situation. Why would you think it will be rejected? Eventually we will get through it. There is no reason for your application to be rejected. Once they actually pick your application up and dive deeper, you will have it approved. Keep your head up.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I’m thinking the same. I’m AOR Jan 25 and still waiting. I’ve read elsewhere that applications that’s pending for a long time not in security has a higher chance of rejection. I would prefer for them to make a decision one way or the other then we at least know their thinking and then can counteract their thinking. I have review required on criminality with all else passed. Over 10 months now snd still waiting. Was told by an agent that my file is delayed due to the GCMS notes I requested. We all know that is plain bull but I let her have her say. Why would they not pick up the so called difficult files since we all pay the same fees but it’s all a numbers game for them to make the 80% claim. Just my two cents.

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I have contacted cic and they replied this
BTW my AOR is April 22nd 2018

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I want to understand this statement as I was in BG check since May, is that mean information is the background as well

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Thanks an advance

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I’m thinking the same. I’m AOR Jan 25 and still waiting. I’ve read elsewhere that applications that’s pending for a long time not in security has a higher chance of rejection. I would prefer for them to make a decision one way or the other then we at least know their thinking and then can counteract their thinking. I have review required on criminality with all else passed. Over 10 months now snd still waiting. Was told by an agent that my file is delayed due to the GCMS notes I requested. We all know that is plain bull but I let her have her say. Why would they not pick up the so called difficult files since we all pay the same fees but it’s all a numbers game for them to make the 80% claim. Just my two cents.
What you suggest if you are stuck at review required for NOC for few months now? Will that trigger rejection eventually in future? I have submitted CSE for NOC explaination though, because I do understand the confusion. I had appreciated your insights.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I have contacted cic and they replied this
BTW my AOR is April 22nd 2018

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I want to understand this statement as I was in BG check since May, is that mean information is the background as well

Thanks an advance
Same old same old. Does not help much at all.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017

your file just need an officer to pick it up and work on it. Then he or she will clear your eligibility and initiate further step. I do not think it will be rejected, it is just they find no time to work on the file... Once they work on it, they will ask for ADR or other needed information... so although it is hard to wait, all I can say is we have to look for some distraction and enjoy the real life during this wait.

Mine was clear with eligibility and crimjnality. Security ongoing. Noted from the gcms that it roughly 3 months in between note 1 and note 2 and another 3 months between note 2 and IP2, the file just sit there and wait. So when they touched it my Eligibity was cleared. So your file is just waiting for that touch dear.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Got my GCMS notes; no red flags. Yet seems to be no progress beyond IP1. Says security, criminality still not started, eligibility is being done. No issues with fund or experience. Not sure whats the hold up.

Early April AOR.