+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Seriously? Is this for real?? They cant find even if you provide application no?
No it is not there fault, it is the system i guess...I had earlier got a feedback from one of the forum members that....

OINP process will just get abandoned when they find they cannot add 600 points to your account as you already have an ITA.

Hence they reached out to me when they could not locate my EE profile as active

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I am sure I cannot decline the ITA :D, but I can withdraw the application which is under process...
I have left the decision on my org and their appointed lawyers to deal with it...
I believe you should move ahead with your existing application. If you withdraw this application and proceed with OINP, you may have to start from scratch, submit more documents as per PNP requirements..anyways, it's upto you..good luck!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I believe you should move ahead with your existing application. If you withdraw this application and proceed with OINP, you may have to start from scratch, submit more documents as per PNP requirements..anyways, it's upto you..good luck!
I think that's whats gonna happen... that my laywer will withdraw the OINP application, and will wait for the EE process to be completed...
I cannot take the call, because I am not paying for the process....

btw did you submit your application or not yet ? you are June'18 AoR CEC guy right ?

Neha255

May 22, 2018
No it is not there fault, it is the system i guess...I had earlier got a feedback from one of the forum members that....

OINP process will just get abandoned when they find they cannot add 600 points to your account as you already have an ITA.

Hence they reached out to me when they could not locate my EE profile as active

Its good that they notified but i think lawyers would know this type of scenarios, but as you said in another post to withdraw OINP, thats better option asi think withdrawing application will be headache, wish you goodluck that everything will fall in to place soon

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Its good that they notified but i think lawyers would know this type of scenarios, but as you said in another post to withdraw OINP, thats better option asi think withdrawing application will be headache, wish you goodluck that everything will fall in to place soon
That's where these lawyers/consultants make money :)

AA87

Nov 20, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 14, 2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF Request: April 28, 2018
AOR Received.
April 14, 2018
Still at Ip2 since last thursday no further update,guess i have to wait for more. Fsw out.
Did you get an email when your file moved to IP2? my file was updated 2 days back but still havent received any email.