+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
sadly yes..but why are they lagging behind..at this rate i doubt if i would even get it in July..
because the average processing times, if you spend time on this forum, comes to about 100-130 days. That's more than 3 months, sometimes 4. According to legalfalcon, they are busy at this time of the year with tourist and student visas. Things get better towards the end of July and in August.

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Damn they need to hire more folks
Or give less ITAs so they could boost their time processing. I'm not satisfied with the fact that they process profiles in random order. There are still some people with November AOR that got stuck in IP1 and already a bunch of May AOR people that received their golden email.

neojepsim

Mar 19, 2018
Pretoria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Or give less ITAs so they could boost their time processing. I'm not satisfied with the fact that they process profiles in random order. There are still some people with November AOR that got stuck in IP1 and already a bunch of May AOR people that received their golden email.
the Frustration is high , i didn't know that the stress level should be hire after ITA Like this.
However, we need to sit and hope for the best { no application rejected ( was a victim in January) } and wait for the six months which only 80% of application are normally processed

Last edited:

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
the Frustration is hire , i didn't know that the stress level should be hire after ITA Like this.
However, we need to sit and hope for the best { no application rejected ( was a victim in January) } and wait for the six months which only 80% of application are normally processed
Agreed. But for me the time is running out because of the place I live in (Russia). That's why I'm THAT nervous. Sorry to bother you, mate. I didn't want to. Really.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
hi

I finally got an update today

" in queue to be reviewed for security checks "
" finalization of application would be the next step after security is reviewed and passed "
" Please contact us in approximately 1 month if you wish to have another update "

is this a sign i could get my PPR in one month's time? i dont want to raise my hopes too high.
Hi there,

Can I ask where this reply is from?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
March AORs are getting PPR today. Details below.

AOR - March 10
Med passed/Ip1 - March 20
Ip2. - June 15
Ghost Update - June 18
PPR - June 20

AOR - March 6
MEP - March 16
Then directly PPR - June 20

Aor march 27 2018
Mep/ip1 April 6
Ip2 may 17
Cse raised may 22
Cse response 25
ADR may 16th
ADR submitted may 19
ADR again may 25
ADR submitted june 14
Ppr June 19th.

journeyer

May 23, 2018

AOR - March 10
Ip2. - June 15
Ghost Update - June 18
PPR - June 20

AOR - March 6
MEP - March 16

Aor march 27 2018
Mep/ip1 April 6
Ip2 may 17
Cse raised may 22
Cse response 25
ADR may 16th
ADR submitted may 19
ADR again may 25
ADR submitted june 14
Ppr June 19th.
Hope they update the immitracker. I'm March AOR too

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018

AOR - March 10
Ip2. - June 15
Ghost Update - June 18
PPR - June 20

AOR - March 6
MEP - March 16

Aor march 27 2018
Mep/ip1 April 6
Ip2 may 17
Cse raised may 22
Cse response 25
ADR may 16th
ADR submitted may 19
ADR again may 25
ADR submitted june 14
Ppr June 19th.
Is this for single or family applicants

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
Good morning All, Can you please guide me that how and where should I send/ submit my application for GCMS notes? My details are below:

Case: FSW-O (resident of USA)
AoR: April 28th
RCMP request and submission: May 5th and 6th
Med. Passed: May 9th
RPRF request and submission: May 28th; Submitted same day.
We got some Ghost emails in between May 9th and May 28th.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ghufran Ahmed

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Hi riadh , sorry for disturbing you, for the diploma did you send only the EDE from wes , or is it obligatory also to join the diploma,
Hi Rakit,
you dont have to be sorry my friend, it's a pleasure to help a future "fellow citizen" .... ;)
well during the e-APR i uploaded only the EDE report from WES and the language test results. But after after a few weeks i raised a CSE to add my diploma and it's translation just to be sure and to avoid any unnecessary complication.
so i highly advise that if you didn't uploaded your diploma in the education section to raise a CSE in order to add your diploma. you will receive a reply that your diploma has been forwarded to the agent in charge of your case in 10 days.
best of luck friend.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi Rakit,
you dont have to be sorry my friend, it's a pleasure to help a future "fellow citizen" .... ;)
well during the e-APR i uploaded only the EDE report from WES and the language test results. But after after a few weeks i raised a CSE to add my diploma and it's translation just to be sure and to avoid any unnecessary complication.
so i highly advise that if you didn't uploaded your diploma in the education section to raise a CSE in order to add your diploma. you will receive a reply that your diploma has been forwarded to the agent in charge of your case in 10 days.
best of luck friend.
Thanks a lot my brother, you are of great help, I ve my diploma and its translation. Thanks again.

Reactions: riadh87

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have a question. Which probably will stop me logging to my profile to check for updates every 3 days

Question: Do we get an email after an update in the profile or the profile gets updated before an email notification. Whatever update it is MEP or IP1 to IP2 or anything for that matter. If it is email then I can happily not login to see the same status every week. I am okay to wait. it has only been two months and 10 days for me against the processing time of 6 months

AA87

Nov 20, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 14, 2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF Request: April 28, 2018
AOR Received.
April 14, 2018
I have a question. Which probably will stop me logging to my profile to check for updates every 3 days

Question: Do we get an email after an update in the profile or the profile gets updated before an email notification. Whatever update it is MEP or IP1 to IP2 or anything for that matter. If it is email then I can happily not login to see the same status every week. I am okay to wait. it has only been two months and 10 days for me against the processing time of 6 months
Well I got an update on profile yesterday but haven't received any email.