+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2017 TRV Online Application

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
Both you and your husband must submit more evidence of your employment ties (which is your only strong tie).

For yourself:
1. For the android developer job: Employment and confirmation letters + leave approval letter + 6 months salary slips + 6 months bank statements to prove the salary

2. For the previous employment: Employment certificate (when you resigned) + 6 months salary slips + bank statements to prove that salary

3. For the consultant work: Are you a freelance consultant or you work with a company on a consultant basis? If you are employed by a company then the same documents as Point 1

For your husband: Same as Point 1

Both you and your husband must include evidence of:
1. Paying for the shared home expenses with your in-laws

2. Loan repayment statement for the car (if it applies)

3. FD Interest Certificates + letters from the bank that the FDs are not mortgaged and can be liquidated if required

4. A must-return-by-date event for your work commitments + one other reason such as taking care of your in-laws (for a medical reason, if it is the case) or a wedding in the immediate family

5. A day-by-day itinerary for the wedding, sightseeing, etc with expense estimates + prove you have the liquid funds (bank balance) to pay for the itinerary and airfares

6. Evidence to show you are related to your cousin (if possible) + an invitation email from him/her for the wedding

7. If your personal/individual financial situation is not sufficient to pay for your visit/airfare then you must include a Letter of Financial Support from your husband + his bank statements in your TRV application
Thank you for precious time and effort.
I want to ask you one one more thing that
Should i reapply with 2 week is effective for both of us.
Or
Anyone from both of us should apply so we can prove home tie.

nish234

May 12, 2017
Ideally within a week or so you should get the passport back...
Thank you for the response. The entire process has taken more than the usual time and has made all my plans topsy-turvy. All my friends have received the passport in 2 days in the past.

warriorprince

Aug 17, 2012
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017; 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
30-10-2017
FYI- We just received PPR for my wife in India. I am a PR and we have the PR application in progress. We applied online on April 17, 2017; PPR on May 18, 2017.
Cheers!

Reactions: Amanheir

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you for precious time and effort.
I want to ask you one one more thing that
Should i reapply with 2 week is effective for both of us.
Or
Anyone from both of us should apply so we can prove home tie.
I suggest you apply alone without your husband i.e. as the family tie for you to return to. You must also include your marriage certificate + your husband's passport copy + evidence that you, your husband and in-laws live at the same address.

The reason you should apply alone is because your in-laws are not really dependent on you/your husband + you/your husband do not have property or other immovable assets.

After your Canada visit, both you and your husband must try to get visas/visit other countries such as the US/ UK/ Schengen countries, Australia, etc. You can then reapply for your husband's TRV.

I recommend you prepare your documents well + all evidence/explanations like I have suggested. You can post the final list of documents before you submit

Reactions: Travelpinal

joseph97

May 10, 2017
hi,

I applied for a TRV online on may 12 from within Canada because I extended my study permit. I was wondering if anyone has been through this process to share with me their timeline including the time it took to send in their passport to CPC Ottawa and receive it back. I'm concerned because i have a flight booked back home in a couple of weeks.

any help would be appreciated.
thank you

yogimukti

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi)
App. Filed.......
November 7th 2016
AOR Received.
SA approval on 30th November 2016. AOR2 on 12th December 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (8th October 2016)
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
25-08-2017
Hey Guys,
I just got the message from CIC for my wife's TRV. They requested Passport. It took 44 Days to get an answer, long wait but all worth it at the end.
Thank you so much for all your support and my special thanks to Bryana.
My best wishes for application In process.
Thank you...!!!!!!

Applied online: on 5th April 2017
Application Type: Online
Visa Office: Delhi/Bangalore
Passport Requested: on 18th May 2017
Congratulations buddy. I applied on 10th april and 45 days will be completing on 25th may .. So one more week to go. feeling nervous :(

Reactions: spanchal.vfx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Guys,
I just got the message from CIC for my wife's TRV. They requested Passport. It took 44 Days to get an answer, long wait but all worth it at the end.
Thank you so much for all your support and my special thanks to Bryana.
Thank you...!!!!!!

Applied online: on 5th April 2017
Visa Office: Delhi/Bangalore
Finally after a long wait. This is great news.

You're the third person recently whose spouse has been approved for a TRV with a PR app in progress :):)

Reactions: spanchal.vfx

Lukum.1991

Feb 26, 2016
Brampton
Category........
Another Ray of Hope: For all applicants

I just got the message from consultant for my wife's TRV. They requested Passport. It took 24 Days to get an answer.
Thank you so much for all your support ( Silent Watcher)
Cheers !!!

Applied online: 22th April 2017
Visa Office: Chandigarh ( applied from Jalandhar)
PR app "NOT" in process.

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
Another Ray of Hope: For all applicants

I just got the message from consultant for my wife's TRV. They requested Passport. It took 24 Days to get an answer.
Thank you so much for all your support ( Silent Watcher)
Cheers !!!

Applied online: 22th April 2017
Visa Office: Chandigarh ( applied from Jalandhar)
PR app "NOT" in process.
Good congratulations.
We applied online on 26th april for wedding today is the wedding Did not get any outcome but hope we get through the visa atleast will be able to meet our family and the new family.
Fingers crossed

d0ct0r

May 16, 2017
Hi,
While reading through the forum, I saw your post. I am preparing to apply for my in-laws TRV, so wanted to ask what supporting documents you submitter and how much fund need to saw for one month visit.

Thanks
I submitted a letter of invitation with my job details etc. Last 2 years tax papers and a good FD deposit in my in laws name for financial proof. They had been here in Canada before so it makes it more easier. I just needed $10000 for one month to be safe but I went way beyond that.

Also everything else in the document checklist was done too. I submitted it online.

Lukum.1991

Feb 26, 2016
Brampton
Category........
Good congratulations.
We applied online on 26th april for wedding today is the wedding Did not get any outcome but hope we get through the visa atleast will be able to meet our family and the new family.
Fingers crossed
Thanks for the wishes :) and Best of luck to you........... you will get the positive outcome :)

Reactions: Amanheir

yogimukti

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi)
App. Filed.......
November 7th 2016
AOR Received.
SA approval on 30th November 2016. AOR2 on 12th December 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (8th October 2016)
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
25-08-2017
Applied for my wife's TRV on 10th April 2017.
Got passport request today on 26th May at 5 AM EDT.
Exactly 45 days processing.
Thanks for all the helpful people here and I truly appreciate your inputs guys.
(My wife's PR application in process (November 07 2016 applied, no BG in process yet.)

Mannat0612

May 16, 2017
Is there anyone here who applied for TRV via online application in the last week of April, especially around 23rd-24th of April and has got the passport request?

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
applied April 25th online for parents. Nothing yet. I don't mind the whole waiting game, my wedding is not until September anyway. I just hope it gets approved. :(:confused:

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Applied for my wife's TRV on 10th April 2017.
Got passport request today on 26th May at 5 AM EDT.
Exactly 45 days processing.
Thanks for all the helpful people here and I truly appreciate your inputs guys.
(My wife's PR application in process (November 07 2016 applied, no BG in process yet.)
Congratulations