+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
The application that you submitted does not meet the requirements for processing as there are documents and/or forms missing. All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide - 2 - any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. If you do not provide the requested documents within the timeframe, your application will be returned to you as unprocessed. When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission. To help you understand why your application is being returned or not processed, either pursuant to section 12 of the Regulations, and/or for not meeting the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions, we have noted the reason on the following document. Document Checklist – Spouse [IMM 5533] The following items are missing and/or incomplete from your application package:  Complete Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence mailed to the address specified, a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476) is required for the authorization of release of documents and information to the individual residing at this address.  Sponsor's Employment/Source of Support (Original Letter of Employment, Notice of Assessment).
Hello everyone here please help. i got this email from CIC on May 26th, i have no idea have they returned the whole application back to me, or i just need to submit the documents missed in the email they asked to them in 30 days and i will be fine?? and if so, how should i submit them??? Thank you very much!!!
When did u submit your application ?

iris19950711

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
When did u submit your application ?
application received at April 19th, got an email on May 26th, they told me i have docs missing, i dun know if they have returned my application or not, they still give me a file number in the email, i dun know if that means they still have put me in the system, i have quote the main part of email they sent to me, you can read it, i am really stressed out now. In the email, they said i need to send them the docs they need in 30 days, but i still do not know have they returned it or not.

STARY

Apr 8, 2017
I got request for schedule A on may 7. They also send me request for pcc but i never got that correspondence email from them for PCC. I called them last week. They said they received my schedule A but also requested for PCC the same date. And told me to upload via webform. So I am still waiting for the PCC and once i get that i will send it through webform as well as mail them.

So as of now my SA, Schedule A submission, Medicals done and passed are all done. Only left with the PCC now. And they already transfer my file to NDVO and status says In process on May 20. I still didn't get any email for AOR2. But in my ecas it says
We started processing your application on May 20.
Ok thanks. I m also waiting for my ecas for IN PROCESS. Let's hope to hear good news soon

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hello everyone here please help. i got this email from CIC on May 26th, i have no idea have they returned the whole application back to me, or i just need to submit the documents missed in the email they asked to them in 30 days and i will be fine?? and if so, how should i submit them??? Thank you very much!!!
Fixing the issues and providing them with the missing documents should be fine. I would suggest calling them to inquire on how you should provide the documents to them. Also do not forget to attach a copy of the letter/email they sent you.

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
application received at April 19th, got an email on May 26th, they told me i have docs missing, i dun know if they have returned my application or not, they still give me a file number in the email, i dun know if that means they still have put me in the system, i have quote the main part of email they sent to me, you can read it, i am really stressed out now. In the email, they said i need to send them the docs they need in 30 days, but i still do not know have they returned it or not.
i m gussing they probably forgot to send u AOR1. Try to linmk your application. they might be asking u to submit schedule A and PCC. call them

MrsTanner28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
Someone please help!!
So (Timeline in my signature)
In my email I received SA on May 24. I'm waiting to get an email or notification from my CIC account to upload the Schedule A form. However in the mail it says it can also be mailed to the CPC Mississauga office, but then I got another email saying our application was going to CPC Ottawa....so where do I mail out the Schedule A? (Should I just wait to be prompted and link it online?) Or just send it IRCC.

Thank you

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey even I do not know, I'm waiting for my AOR 1. If u have got a UCI number I believe you are in the system.. But again hey I'm new this too, as someone suggested try to link your application online and see you'll get to know of its schedule A or anything else.. All d best !

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Happy Monday Everyone
Question
I'm having issues my husband linked his and it appeared then I linked it to mine as well I see it but he no long has it o_O
but on the bottom it says your application has been successfully linked to view go to applications in process but it's not there. then I went and linked to services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ and it said
  1. We sent you correspondence on May 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
But I haven't received any request for anything:oops:

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Happy Monday Everyone
Question
I'm having issues my husband linked his and it appeared then I linked it to mine as well I see it but he no long has it o_O
but on the bottom it says your application has been successfully linked to view go to applications in process but it's not there. then I went and linked to services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ and it said
  1. We sent you correspondence on May 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
But I haven't received any request for anything:oops:
Hi there
1. Just one of you guys can have your application linked. But both of you may have Online Accounts. In other words, your application can be linked to just one account.
2. The link you just have put is for your eCAS and is somehow apart from your Online Account. If you don't have any messages in your Online Account or in your email (both inbox and spam box) but you see this statement in you eCAS, please call the call center and ask the agent to inform you about the required documents or information. It might be a request to do your Medical or send your PCC or Schedule A or even three of them. Just ask them.

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hey Guys -

I see a lot of comments for IRCC, WebForm, ECAS etc. Could anyone please summarize what exactly all these portals are meant for and where do we upload the documents for Sched A and PCC and other forms or do these need to be send to CIC (if so, to what address).

Thanks in advance.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Good morning everyone! My application received on April 21 and husband (PA) got AOR May 17,and me (Sponsor) received AOR May 18. We had successfully linked mycic. After that 2 email ,since then we didn't hear anything from CIC. Anybody in the same boat? We are getting anxious and worried ;( it's been 10 days with no news or update. do we need to call CIC ? Thank you

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Hey Guys -

I see a lot of comments for IRCC, WebForm, ECAS etc. Could anyone please summarize what exactly all these portals are meant for and where do we upload the documents for Sched A and PCC and other forms or do these need to be send to CIC (if so, to what address).

Thanks in advance.
Everyone has to have an Online Account on CIC website in order to link his/her application to that account. Through this account, one might receive messages to send/upload the required documents such as Medical, PCC ( Police Certificate ) or Schedule A form. For example I received my Medical request from my Online Account. You can see the status of your application as well. On the other hand, there is an eCAS ( electronic Client Application Status ) through which you see the status of your application somehow in more details. For example when they have received your application or when they have started processing you application or even your medical results have been received, ... etc. IRCC Web Form is platform where you can communicate with CIC. I have been asked to send my Schedule A form for example via my Online Account but since I have difficulties to upload there ( technical issues with my Online Account ), the agent asked me to send my forms via IRCC Web Form.
So you have to wait for CIC to send you a request. You may be able to upload your documents via your Online Account or just like me and a lot of people submit your forms on IRCC Web Form.

Reactions: sajjarapu