+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Good morning everyone! My application received on April 21 and husband (PA) got AOR May 17,and me (Sponsor) received AOR May 18. We had successfully linked mycic. After that 2 email ,since then we didn't hear anything from CIC. Anybody in the same boat? We are getting anxious and worried ;( it's been 10 days with no news or update. do we need to call CIC ? Thank you
Check your micic account for messages and also your eCAS.
You can check your eCAS accounts by entering the required information ( both you and your husband ) through this link :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Check your micic account for messages and also your eCAS.
You can check your eCAS accounts by entering the required information ( both you and your husband ) through this link :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
My husband and I checked our ECAS and mycic everyday even on weekends lol! But still nothing :( very frustrating:(

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Hi there
1. Just one of you guys can have your application linked. But both of you may have Online Accounts. In other words, your application can be linked to just one account.
2. The link you just have put is for your eCAS and is somehow apart from your Online Account. If you don't have any messages in your Online Account or in your email (both inbox and spam box) but you see this statement in you eCAS, please call the call center and ask the agent to inform you about the required documents or information. It might be a request to do your Medical or send your PCC or Schedule A or even three of them. Just ask them.
What number should I call I used the 1-888-242-2100, but it says no good not for my regine. I'm in Quebec, Canada could that make a difference?

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
So I guess it's better to call the call center and talk to an agent about your file.
That's a good idea. I think I should.because that's not normal anymore.some of april applicants got their additional forms and SA right away. Thanks a lot for your time ;)

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
That's a good idea. I think I should.because that's not normal anymore.some of april applicants got their additional forms and SA right away. Thanks a lot for your time ;)
Yeah I guess it's better to follow your application from another door as well. Our application was received on March 23, 2017 and they started processing our application on April 6, 2017. My husband received his Eligibility confirmation on April 13, and I also received the request to do my Medical exactly the same date. Apparently they sent us a correspondence to send Schedule A on April 8, but we didn't receive any. So after a month I sent my form via IRCC Web Form. I sent my PCC upfront however.
We called the center and found out that we have to send the Schedule A form. That's why I'm suggesting to call.
Good Luck

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
Hello guys my application reached on April 28th and I got aor today on May 29th. Can anybody please suggest me what are the steps forward of linking application and all !? I dnt know kinda confused !!:) thanks in advance

Reactions: donchik

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Yeah I guess it's better to follow your application from another door as well. Our application was received on March 23, 2017 and they started processing our application on April 6, 2017. My husband received his Eligibility confirmation on April 13, and I also received the request to do my Medical exactly the same date. Apparently the sent us a correspondence to send Schedule A on April 8, but we didn't receive any. So after a month I sent my form via IRCC Web Form. I sent my PCC upfront however.
We call the center and found out that we have to send the Schedule A form. That's why I'm suggesting to call.
Good Luck
Oh thanks for giving me your timeline. We passed PCC and Medical upfront from our previous application (NOVEMBER) that was sent back. We submitted SchedA and Supplementary form via Webform. Eventhough we did not received any email. But in my husband' s ECAS said they had sent correspondence. I will phone them today .Do you know their number? Thanks again

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Everyone has to have an Online Account on CIC website in order to link his/her application to that account. Through this account, one might receive messages to send/upload the required documents such as Medical, PCC ( Police Certificate ) or Schedule A form. For example I received my Medical request from my Online Account. You can see the status of your application as well. On the other hand, there is an eCAS ( electronic Client Application Status ) through which you see the status of your application somehow in more details. For example when they have received your application or when they have started processing you application or even your medical results have been received, ... etc. IRCC Web Form is platform where you can communicate with CIC. I have been asked to send my Schedule A form for example via my Online Account but since I have difficulties to upload there ( technical issues with my Online Account ), the agent asked me to send my forms via IRCC Web Form.
So you have to wait for CIC to send you a request. You may be able to upload your documents via your Online Account or just like me and a lot of people submit your forms on IRCC Web Form.
Thanks so much for the detailed reply.

So, we need to signup separately for IRCC WebForm and ECAS?

Also, for all these do the PA and the Sponsor need to create separate accounts ?

meenadr87

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I've called the cic number a few times today the pre-recorded message keeps saying that they are unable to put me through to an agent because of the high number of volume calls. Anyone else had that issue?

Husbands ECAs says they sent us correspondence on May 18th for further information. We haven't received anything yet. Wanted to call them and see if we should be uploading our SA and PCCs through the webform.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I've called the cic number a few times today the pre-recorded message keeps saying that they are unable to put me through to an agent because of the high number of volume calls. Anyone else had that issue?

Husbands ECAs says they sent us correspondence on May 18th for further information. We haven't received anything yet. Wanted to call them and see if we should be uploading our SA and PCCs through the webform.
Yes, this happens to everyone. You have to keep calling until you get through.

Make sure you check junk mail to be sure as well :)

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017

Same boat. We received May 17 that they sent correspondence but we didn't received any email or anything. We submitted SchedA and Supplementary via Webform. It's been 11 days since we didn't get any update so i will call them today and see what's going on.

meenadr87

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Yes, this happens to everyone. You have to keep calling until you get through.

Make sure you check junk mail to be sure as well :)
Thank you - yes we keep checking our junk mail and mail but there's nothing.

oh really? that's good to know. I'll keep calling then :)