Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
How did u send ur documents? Via mail? IF yes, then plz give us the address. I'm unable to validate thru cic account so I'm thinking to send via mail as well. Thanks

Guys i got a mail today (Sunday) confirming that cic has received my schedule A and PCC and they are attached to my file. I had sent documents on May 06 .
I was able to confirm reception of the docs. over the phone just 1 week after sending the documents

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
My husband (applicant) got a request to submit schedule A form...he filled the form but when he clicks on 'validate', it gives him an error under the personal history column. It's highlighting one box in red where hes putting year '2008'....he is filling that box right as what he did in 20he08...no extra space in the box or anything...it is still not letting us validate it...it's keep saying "some info i...please help..without validating it, we cant upload on IRCC Web form either...thanks in advance

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
"Some info is missing"

My husband (applicant) got a request to submit schedule A form...he filled the form but when he clicks on 'validate', it gives him an error under the personal history column. It's highlighting one box in red where hes putting year '2008'....he is filling that box right as what he did in 20he08...no extra space in the box or anything...it is still not letting us validate it...it's keep saying "some info i...please help..without validating it, we cant upload on IRCC Web form either...thanks in advance

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Guys i got a mail today (Sunday) confirming that cic has received my schedule A and PCC and they are attached to my file. I had sent documents on May 06 .
I was able to confirm reception of the docs. over the phone just 1 week after sending the documents
Seriously?! CIC are working on a weekend - Impressed but still waiting AOR1 for almost a month.

Reactions: rEj19

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
We have a same timeline. Did you received a request to upload ScH A and wen?
I am April 7th and still waiting for request to upload SCH A
I got request for schedule A on may 7. They also send me request for pcc but i never got that correspondence email from them for PCC. I called them last week. They said they received my schedule A but also requested for PCC the same date. And told me to upload via webform. So I am still waiting for the PCC and once i get that i will send it through webform as well as mail them.

So as of now my SA, Schedule A submission, Medicals done and passed are all done. Only left with the PCC now. And they already transfer my file to NDVO and status says In process on May 20. I still didn't get any email for AOR2. But in my ecas it says
We started processing your application on May 20.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Did u upload via webform. Or send via postal mail?
I got request for schedule A on may 7. They also send me request for pcc but i never got that correspondence email from them for PCC. I called them last week. They said they received my schedule A but also requested for PCC the same date. And told me to upload via webform. So I am still waiting for the PCC and once i get that i will send it through webform as well as mail them.

So as of now my SA, Schedule A submission, Medicals done and passed are all done. Only left with the PCC now. And they already transfer my file to NDVO and status says In process on May 20. I still didn't get any email for AOR2. But in my ecas it says
We started processing your application on May 20.

iris19950711

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
CPC Mississauga P.O. Box 3000, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4N6 May 26, 2017 File XF000507417

The application that you submitted does not meet the requirements for processing as there are documents and/or forms missing. All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide - 2 - any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. If you do not provide the requested documents within the timeframe, your application will be returned to you as unprocessed. When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission. To help you understand why your application is being returned or not processed, either pursuant to section 12 of the Regulations, and/or for not meeting the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions, we have noted the reason on the following document. Document Checklist – Spouse [IMM 5533] The following items are missing and/or incomplete from your application package:  Complete Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence mailed to the address specified, a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476) is required for the authorization of release of documents and information to the individual residing at this address.  Sponsor's Employment/Source of Support (Original Letter of Employment, Notice of Assessment).
Hello everyone here please help. i got this email from CIC on May 26th, i have no idea have they returned the whole application back to me, or i just need to submit the documents missed in the email they asked to them in 30 days and i will be fine?? and if so, how should i submit them??? Thank you very much!!!

Last edited: