+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

meenadr87

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Same boat. We received May 17 that they sent correspondence but we didn't received any email or anything. We submitted SchedA and Supplementary via Webform. It's been 11 days since we didn't get any update so i will call them today and see what's going on.
Did you mail them out as well? or just use the webform?

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Hi guys
Here's my update
I called and got someone after 30min not too bad
So because it took two days for us to be able to link we missed a correspondence.
therefore I need to put a request to technical service in hopes for it not to happen again.
They can't resent or test it but she was able to tell me it was the request for ScheA. She also suggested mailing it since the online application is 25days back logged.
Hope that helps :D

meenadr87

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi guys
Here's my update
I called and got someone after 30min not too bad
So because it took two days for us to be able to link we missed a correspondence.
therefore I need to put a request to technical service in hopes for it not to happen again.
They can't resent or test it but she was able to tell me it was the request for ScheA. She also suggested mailing it since the online application is 25days back logged.
Hope that helps :D
What address will you be mailing it to?

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Same boat. We received May 17 that they sent correspondence but we didn't received any email or anything. We submitted SchedA and Supplementary via Webform. It's been 11 days since we didn't get any update so i will call them today and see what's going on.
Just now we called the center and an agent told us not to worry. Apparently, they are behind their schedule and he told, they will definitely receive our forms which are sent via IRCC Web Forms. For us it's been 10 days and no response. The agent said they'll receive them with a month or so. He mentioned there is no need to print the Schedule A and put a handwritten signature on it. They will only message us when they receive and attach the forms to the application.
I've called the cic number a few times today the pre-recorded message keeps saying that they are unable to put me through to an agent because of the high number of volume calls. Anyone else had that issue?

Husbands ECAs says they sent us correspondence on May 18th for further information. We haven't received anything yet. Wanted to call them and see if we should be uploading our SA and PCCs through the webform.
Yeah, you have to keep calling. Just a few minutes ago, my husband could reach the agent after about 45 minutes.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Just now we called the center and an agent told us not to worry. Apparently, they are behind their schedule and he told, they will definitely receive our forms which are sent via IRCC Web Forms. For us it's been 10 days and no response. The agent said they'll receive them with a month or so. He mentioned there is no need to print the Schedule A and put a handwritten signature on it. They will only message us when they receive and attach the forms to the application.

Yeah, you have to keep calling. Just a few minutes ago, my husband could reach the agent after about 45 minutes.
Its been 11 days for us no update. I will phone them as well .thanks

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
Please help
Hello guys my application reached on April 28th and I got aor today on May 29th. Can anybody please suggest me what are the steps forward of linking application and all !? I dnt know kinda confused !!:) thanks in advance

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Oh thanks for giving me your timeline. We passed PCC and Medical upfront from our previous application (NOVEMBER) that was sent back. We submitted SchedA and Supplementary form via Webform. Eventhough we did not received any email. But in my husband' s ECAS said they had sent correspondence. I will phone them today .Do you know their number? Thanks again
This is the number everyone calls. It's too busy but keep calling.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Reactions: shiiinjiiim

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Thanks so much for the detailed reply.

So, we need to signup separately for IRCC WebForm and ECAS?

Also, for all these do the PA and the Sponsor need to create separate accounts ?
There is no sign up thing for eCAS. You just fill in some information and you will be able to see the status. For example if you want to see the PA's status, enter his/her information. If you want to see the sponsor's status, enter his/hers.

For the Online Account or better to say MyCIC account, both of you can have accounts but just one of you can link the application to his/her account.

Reactions: sg33

renji

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah ! ok sure I will call them Thanks :)
Today I was able to talk to agent only to hear a shocking news that they did not receive my sponsorship application :(
it was received by them on April 13 2017. Its a total let down.

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Please help
Hello guys my application reached on April 28th and I got aor today on May 29th. Can anybody please suggest me what are the steps forward of linking application and all !? I dnt know kinda confused !!:) thanks in advance
First you should check your account to see if there are any messages.
Then check you eCAS to see more details about your status.
You have to wait for CIC to email you anyways.

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
First you should check your account to see if there are any messages.
Then check you eCAS to see more details about your status.
You have to wait for CIC to email you anyways.
Which account should I check !? I haven't linked my application!? Should I link this application to my(sponsors) cic account to get request !?