10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Hey friends,
Happy to share my timeline file rcvd may 4th.
Didnot recieve the aor but as i had a uci no. From once when we did an attempt to get her visitor visa. Tried my luck using same account and uci no. As uci always remains same for that person and guess what when did search, it said we have matching application showing date may 31st which means glitch in thier system is making emails late.

Now i have one question when we click on view submitted applications, its takes us to questionaires showing zero fee and no docs and at end ask for digital signs, do we need to complete this process or just wait for their instructions
This is not to be completed, but is a section where you see requests for documents, such as Schedule A and PCC, or med exams. My fee states 0 too, even though we paid upfront for everything. Just ignore it, probably yet another glitch or changes after the application is being send to be processed (visa office).

Once you receive an email notifying about Schedule A and PCC request, you'll be able to upload them from this very section.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can someone post a sample SA document here or on the April 2017 Outland application tracking sheet?

I submitted my documents on April 18, CIC received it on April 20th, AOR1 on May 18th and request to submit PCC and Sched A on myCiC portal on May 25th. I still haven't received a request for medical or Sponsorship Approval (SA). Anyone else in the same boat?

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Can someone post a sample SA document here or on the April 2017 Outland application tracking sheet?

I submitted my documents on April 18, CIC received it on April 20th, AOR1 on May 18th and request to submit PCC and Sched A on myCiC portal on May 25th. I still haven't received a request for medical or Sponsorship Approval (SA). Anyone else in the same boat?
Here's SA we got:

Date: XXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXXXXX

Sponsor's Name
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Primary Applicant's Name and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the
requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their
representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it
will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk
mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission.

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all
dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your
relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a
confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of
the visa office selected.

To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the
original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

---
Replaced my private information (in bold) with universal content.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
i think your status is almost same as mine so i will inform you of what the progress for my application for me.
im no expert and just telling you my progress and opinion so please use my answer as reference only.

i got my AOR 1 (on May 25th) and received SA after 6 days.
i read some people get it on the same day or day after.

as for missing document, i dont think they refer PCC, Schedule A and Medical as "Missing documents"
These docs are requested when they are needed during the process, so i dont think they are missing at your point of progress.
I believe there actually is a missing documents from your application package which you have submitted via mail.
Yes you are right. We received AOR May 17 and received the same email we thought its scheduleA and PCC were the correspondence but after weeks i got an email that our Supplementary Information was missing and we need to provide and submit within 15 days to our Visa Officer "LG", so they can continue the processing.We send it that day and they will receive it anytime today.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Here's SA we got:

Sponsor's Name
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the
requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their
representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it
will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all
dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your
relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a
confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of

To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the
original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).

---
Do you get this as an e-mail, or a regular e-mail with a PDF attachment containing the above text? or is this a message in your CIC accocunt with the above document as an attachment?

bella20

May 10, 2017
Hi there, I sent my husbands application from Dublin, Ireland on the 21st of April, I just sent it by regular mail and now I'm really wishing I had sent it by courier. I'm not sure when it reached CPC but definitely before the end of April. I am Canadian, sponsoring my Irish husband and we have a child together. I haven't heard anything from them, no email, nothing, it's been six weeks. Am I right to assume that it must have been incomplete in someway and has been sent back to me? Or is this still within a normal time frame? Any help would be great, trying to stay hopeful that he isn't being returned!

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
Hi there, I sent my husbands application from Dublin, Ireland on the 21st of April, I just sent it by regular mail and now I'm really wishing I had sent it by courier. I'm not sure when it reached CPC but definitely before the end of April. I am Canadian, sponsoring my Irish husband and we have a child together. I haven't heard anything from them, no email, nothing, it's been six weeks. Am I right to assume that it must have been incomplete in someway and has been sent back to me? Or is this still within a normal time frame? Any help would be great, trying to stay hopeful that he isn't being returned!
Since you sent it by regular mail without tracking, I wouldn't be too concerned yet. You don't know for sure when it arrived, and with the way Canada Post can be, I wouldn't necessarily assume it arrived before the end of April. If you mailed it on the 21st, it would need to have arrived within one week to get there before the end of April. Currently, some applicants whose applications were received on April 27th and April 28th have still been receiving their AORs over the past couple of days. Unfortunately I think you need to wait another couple weeks before you can start to come to any conclusions. And if it does get sent back and you have to resubmit - send with tracking next time! Those documents are too important not to track.

bella20

May 10, 2017
Since you sent it by regular mail without tracking, I wouldn't be too concerned yet. You don't know for sure when it arrived, and with the way Canada Post can be, I wouldn't necessarily assume it arrived before the end of April. If you mailed it on the 21st, it would need to have arrived within one week to get there before the end of April. Currently, some applicants whose applications were received on April 27th and April 28th have still been receiving their AORs over the past couple of days. Unfortunately I think you need to wait another couple weeks before you can start to come to any conclusions. And if it does get sent back and you have to resubmit - send with tracking next time! Those documents are too important not to track.
Thank you! Fingers crossed it doesn't come back. I don't really know what I was thinking not tracking it. Especially, as you said, how slow Canada Post is, when my mom sends us packages sometimes they take months to arrive o_O I'll wait another couple weeks and if not I'll definitely be tracking the next one.

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Email is generic. What I provided was the pdf attachment within the email.
Do you get this as an e-mail, or a regular e-mail with a PDF attachment containing the above text? or is this a message in your CIC accocunt with the above document as an attachment?

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017

You should have Decision Made when you use ecas for the sponsor. Maybe email ended up in junk box ? I will attach sample of various emails etc. on the April outland sheet i use in my signature.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all. This probably doesn't matter, but I notice that on the Excel summary sheet, it's showing that 0 people are still waiting for AOR. I see that a few others, besides myself and my partner are still waiting. This is the worst part, not knowing if we have even gotten things right in order to start the process!
Anyone had luck getting through to the call centre this morning (from inside Canada)?

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
Hey all. This probably doesn't matter, but I notice that on the Excel summary sheet, it's showing that 0 people are still waiting for AOR. I see that a few others, besides myself and my partner are still waiting. This is the worst part, not knowing if we have even gotten things right in order to start the process!
Anyone had luck getting through to the call centre this morning (from inside Canada)?
There were a lot more people, but it looks like someone went through the table last night and cleared out a bunch of people who had still not received their AOR. You, me, and one other are the only people who didn't get deleted... lol. At least someone else thinks there is hope for us yet. ;)
If you look at that summary tab on the left hand side, it's super messed up, so I'd take those numbers with a grain of salt. I haven't bothered calling...

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
depends on which sheet you are using there are tons of them out there most locked for edits except the one in my signature. https://goo.gl/VZhJeO

What you mean by AOR i see AOR1 however.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Here's SA we got:

Sponsor's Name
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

form (IMM5669).

---

What was the time frame between the time they said they are working on your document and receiving SA?
I need my SA letter to then be able to applied for our provincial application.
Quebec is alittle different process

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
What was the time frame between the time they said they are working on your document and receiving SA?
I need my SA letter to then be able to applied for our provincial application.
Quebec is alittle different process
AOR1 on May 9th
SA on May 17th
So 8 days exactly

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake