+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

finkol

May 11, 2017
Hey guys!

So I'm a bit confused and worried.

I received the AOR on May 24th my hubby received his email the following day, but we haven't received any document requests or SA as most people have in this forum. Not sure what the time frame is to receive a request or SA???

My ECAS just says "in process" for myself the sponsor and "application received" for my hubby the PA.

I called CIC yesterday and they just said to wait a little longer but honestly I'm starting to get bit of anxiety.

My hubby received the below email, a day after I received my AOR.

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail..."

Now I am under the assumption that thESE "missing documents" are the PCC, Schedule A and Medical.

Can anyone please give me some clarity?
i think your status is almost same as mine so i will inform you of what the progress for my application for me.
im no expert and just telling you my progress and opinion so please use my answer as reference only.

i got my AOR 1 (on May 25th) and received SA after 6 days.
i read some people get it on the same day or day after.

as for missing document, i dont think they refer PCC, Schedule A and Medical as "Missing documents"
These docs are requested when they are needed during the process, so i dont think they are missing at your point of progress.
I believe there actually is a missing documents from your application package which you have submitted via mail.

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Can't download the updated schedule A form online why? is anybody having same issue?

deep1313

May 25, 2017
Just make your own cic account. And try to link with your account with all the information provided. Once linked you will receive a message in your account that your account is linked and it will automatically removes your representative account if he linked your application with his account.
i tried it shows up that i have representative on my file, first i have to cancel representative then i will be able to link it
but i don't know how to do it

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Have you send yours?
Nope, just waiting for an email, I already send them an inquiry about the correspondence last week, the cic agent said wait for 10 days

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Call them right away & ask what they requested, they will check & will let you know

Okay thank you, should i wait to call them or call them right away?

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Hey guys!

So I'm a bit confused and worried.

I received the AOR on May 24th my hubby received his email the following day, but we haven't received any document requests or SA as most people have in this forum. Not sure what the time frame is to receive a request or SA???

My ECAS just says "in process" for myself the sponsor and "application received" for my hubby the PA.

I called CIC yesterday and they just said to wait a little longer but honestly I'm starting to get bit of anxiety.

My hubby received the below email, a day after I received my AOR.

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail..."

Now I am under the assumption that thESE "missing documents" are the PCC, Schedule A and Medical.

Can anyone please give me some clarity?
From my experience so far, the "missing documents" they are referring to without specifying are likely to be the Schedule A, PCC, and medical exams.

However, you should still get a request through your myCIC account to submit your Schedule A, PCC, and medical (order is random, sometimes Schedule A and PCC are requested first, just like in my case, sometimes the med). In my case, my partner (the sponsor) received his SA (Sponsor Approval) shortly (7 days after) we received AOR. In his SA, it stated that I would be receiving a request to provide my Schedule A and PCC through myCIC account within 5 business days. 7 days passed and I received nothing, so we contacted my partner's MP to help us once again (she help us previously when we weren't hearing back about our application being received at all for 39 days). She called IRCC, and they said they were experiencing issues with the messaging system, so they'll be looking to fix it for us. Our MP also offered to send Schedule A and PCC on our behalf directly to them through a designated email address that only government bodies have an access to. We send the docs to her the following day, she sent them through immediately. A day later I also received a message with request to my CIC. Just to be on the safe side, I uploaded the same docs she sent in there too.

We tried to resolve issues like this one before through uploading a web form, raising an issue, but only received an automated reply. We tried calling from outside of Canada, but never got through to speak to a person. MP was the last option for us and we used it.

My advice is, try calling them. Maybe you will get through to speak to a person and raise the issue. If after multiple attempts and time passing this is of no solution, try contacting your local MP's office.

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
i think your status is almost same as mine so i will inform you of what the progress for my application for me.
im no expert and just telling you my progress and opinion so please use my answer as reference only.

i got my AOR 1 (on May 25th) and received SA after 6 days.
i read some people get it on the same day or day after.

as for missing document, i dont think they refer PCC, Schedule A and Medical as "Missing documents"
These docs are requested when they are needed during the process, so i dont think they are missing at your point of progress.
I believe there actually is a missing documents from your application package which you have submitted via mail.
It could be the case too, but they should receive a pdf attachment specifying what is missing or incomplete. We initially got one email like that, stating which form was missing something (n/a missing in one line).

I doubt this is the case, though, as when we received an email about missing/incomplete documents (with the attachment to specify what was wrong), we didn't get an AOR at all (no UCI or App number). Pretty sure they wouldn't have added you in to the system if your application was missing crucial documents when received, but they would return your application, emailing you about it beforehand.

As you said and myself, bets to try calling. If no results, think of reaching out to a MP.

Reactions: finkol