Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
thank you, do u know how to cancel representative and how long does it take to cancel
i have representative in my file thats y i cant link to my application
Just make your own cic account. And try to link with your account with all the information provided. Once linked you will receive a message in your account that your account is linked and it will automatically removes your representative account if he linked your application with his account.

STARY

Apr 8, 2017
Just make your own cic account. And try to link with your account with all the information provided. Once linked you will receive a message in your account that your account is linked and it will automatically removes your representative account if he linked your application with his account.
Hi. Even my representative linked my application. It's how's in view documents submitted. That replacement provided about representative. But it's not uploaded. Pls suggest what to do in view my submitted documents

finkol

May 11, 2017
Hi All -

I just received an email from CIC:
UCI: <UCI>
Application No.: <APPL NO>
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <SPONSOR>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/04/26 on behalf of the following member(s):

<PRINCIPAL APPLICANT>

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have a few questions:

1) Is this AOR1?
2) Do we have to link the application now? Where can i find the link to do so?
3) Will there be an email to the Principal applicant as well?
4) What are the next steps?

Thanks in Advance.

hi,

im no expert but at Sponsor Approval (SA) Stage so i will give you info from my case:
1) Is this AOR1?
--> yes, above is AOR1. Along with above email, your principle applicate will get an email to link the application if not already sent.
I hear that AOR2 is when your application is sent to visa office and you get an email saying that your visa office get the application.
2) Do we have to link the application now? Where can i find the link to do so?
--> your principle application should get an email with how to link the application if not already received.
3) Will there be an email to the Principal applicant as well?
--> yes (same answer as #2)
4) What are the next steps?
--> when you get an email to link the application, you link it. and check the status for any changes.
you should get an SA email. in this email, a request will be made to upload your Schedule A within 5 days of the email received date.
this is where i am so far...
but today i get the request for medical check.
my understanding is that medical checks are well after schedule A and Police Certificate uploads. so im little confused.
i will ask the experts in the forum to seek some clarity.

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Have you tried checking your eCAS yet?
If it says "in process" then maybe you should wait a little bit more. If it says "decision made" and no email or anything yet, better call them.
Yup still in process, and i call them many times but the agents said just need to send an inquiry to ircc webform for technical difficulties,

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
  1. We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. I just checked my ECAS account and i saw this but i didn't receive any correspondence from them.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
This could be SCH A & PCC, same thing happened to a lot of people & no1 received anything. I got it on May 16 as wel but when i called them on 18 they said they requested for Sch A & PCC for submission. So my suggestion is to call CIC & ask what they requested, cheers :)

1. We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. I just checked my ECAS account and i saw this but i didn't receive any correspondence from them.

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Same mine before, my ecas also say lije that then in the same day they send sponsor aor

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
I call cic about that for a couple of time because i didn't receive any email, they say send and inquiry to the technical difficulties in ircc web

mmwj

Aug 4, 2015
Hey guys!

So I'm a bit confused and worried.

I received the AOR on May 24th my hubby received his email the following day, but we haven't received any document requests or SA as most people have in this forum. Not sure what the time frame is to receive a request or SA???

My ECAS just says "in process" for myself the sponsor and "application received" for my hubby the PA.

I called CIC yesterday and they just said to wait a little longer but honestly I'm starting to get bit of anxiety.

My hubby received the below email, a day after I received my AOR.

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail..."

Now I am under the assumption that thESE "missing documents" are the PCC, Schedule A and Medical.

Can anyone please give me some clarity?

finkol

May 11, 2017
Hello~ my comrades~

i have updates on my status and i would like to ask you if you any of u had went through same things as how my progress is.

Here is what has happened so far
- Sent application package via DHL on Apr 28th
- application package received by CIC on May 1st
- Email from CIC received to PA's email with UCI and App # and asked to link the application
- Linked Application on May 26th
- Email from CIC Received on May 26th to Sponsor's email with UCI and App #
- Email from CIC to Sponsor with SA Letter 30th.
Letter said that Schedule A will be requested within 5 days
- Email to applicant saying there is message.
Message was to have medical check done in 30 days

my concerns are:
- at what stage is police certificate requested?
is police certificate requested by Office in Missassagua or by the visa office?
- i read there are cases Schedule A is not requested after 5 days.
if this turns out to be the case, i should upload it as a webform, right?
- Is the application transfer to visa office when schedule A is submitted and medical is approved?
- if PA is pregnant and X-ray cant be taken, what will happen? what actions should i take?

Thanks in advance~

Reactions: mmwj

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
This could be SCH A & PCC, same thing happened to a lot of people & no1 received anything. I got it on May 16 as wel but when i called them on 18 they said they requested for Sch A & PCC for submission. So my suggestion is to call CIC & ask what they requested, cheers :)
Okay thank you, should i wait to call them or call them right away?