7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
tameraq said:
We Jordanians get special treatment usually. I won't be surprised if you take the oath on the phone as well :)
That would be great if they do

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montrealapplicant said:
Hello Every Body still waiting also for AOR :(

Citizenship Office: Montreal
App Mailed - April 08, 2017
App Delivered - April 12, 2017
AOR Received -
In Process -
Test Invite -
Test taken -
Decision Made -
Oath invite -
Oath -
Don't worry, I'm also with you, my application was delivered in April 12th. May be our applications are on the same pile...

Saga

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 September 2010
AOR Received.
26 September 2010
Med's Request
22 February 2011
Med's Done....
29 March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 April 2011
LANDED..........
26 May 2011
My application was delivered to CI on April 11 and I still have not received an AOR. So I called CIC just now and asked them about it and mentioned that they are now working on confirming receipt of applications received around April 4. They also mentioned that anyone whose application was received by April 12 will probably get their AOR next week.
They also mentioned that some people whose applications were received after April 4 might have received their AOR but the majority have not and will get them around next week

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saga said:
My application was delivered to CI on April 11 and I still have not received an AOR. So I called CIC just now and asked them about it and mentioned that they are now working on confirming receipt of applications received around April 4. They also mentioned that anyone whose application was received by April 12 will probably get their AOR next week.
They also mentioned that some people whose applications were received after April 4 might have received their AOR but the majority have not and will get them around next week
Thank you for the information.

nuz

Mar 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Mar,2017
AOR Received.
07 Apr,2017
File Transfer...
In Progress: 11 Apr, 2017
Please provide me with the number and option where i can speak to live agent, I only seem to get the automated options.

Saga

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 September 2010
AOR Received.
26 September 2010
Med's Request
22 February 2011
Med's Done....
29 March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 April 2011
LANDED..........
26 May 2011
What is ridiculous is that I just received the AOR although the agent told me that I will probably get it next week LOL

jiff

Mar 21, 2009
Hi All,
My daughter applied for citizenship on 4th week of March 2017 but no acknowledgement of receipt of the application. Can anyone advise me what should she do next. Unfortunately she did post the application under normal standard post.
Thanks in advance
Jiffry

Montrealapplicant

Apr 27, 2017
Saga said:
thank you so much for informations!!

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Guys Application delivered 08th of April and No AOR yet!

I know CIC do mistakes, they have done a mistake during my PR application and requested documents twice and they have to look for it in their office when I provided them a receipt of courier that I have sent the documents requested and its been delivered.

So I know that its possible to lose documents or misplace them, based on experience.
what should we do ?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Guys Application delivered 08th of April and No AOR yet!

I know CIC do mistakes, they have done a mistake during my PR application and requested documents twice and they have to look for it in their office when I provided them a receipt of courier that I have sent the documents requested and its been delivered.

So I know that its possible to lose documents or misplace them, based on experience.
what should we do ?
I think wait until end of next week and call them if you don't receive AOR by then.

zab7

Apr 24, 2017
Stabinmo said:
Hey,
I applied the same for my kids. I used a school picture ID for my teen. For the little ones, I included an extra copy of their PR cards as recommended by my settlement worker.
Hope this helps
Hi,

Thanks for your response. Did you send their school record, like what you send for school record?

Thanks

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strange situation I did receive an other email from cic similar to the AOR that i Did te i e the 21 April but dated for today 28 April similar case number so strange so now the AOR is 31 April or 28 April I am so confused

Amoojoon

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received the AOR emails on 26th.
When I check my status online, it shows received.
But when I look for my wife's status it doesn't find?!
Any thought?
I am a bit worried?!!!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amoojoon said:
Hello everyone,

I received the AOR emails on 26th.
When I check my status online, it shows received.
But when I look for my wife's status it doesn't find?!
Any thought?
I am a bit worried?!!!
Did you send the application in one envelope or in seperate envelopes ?, you can call the CIC call center and tell them the issue and they might advise the next steps ?