Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning send my application next week ! wanted to check if any one has used Canada express post for sending applications ?

which courier is best for sending your documents ?

anikol

May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent document via regular Canada Post mail on the 3rd of April and received AOR today. Glad they accepted my application since I submitted neither IELTS nor CELPIP certificates. The original IELTS certificate I sent with my immigration application in 2010 and they never returned it. Unfortunately, I didn't make a copy of it as well. As proof of language though I submitted CAIPS notes from my immigration file with IELTS results recorded in those notes. It looks like they have accepted it since AOR is sent only for applications considered complete.

anikol

May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
I am planning send my application next week ! wanted to check if any one has used Canada express post for sending applications ?
which courier is best for sending your documents ?
What do you mean best? Faster? Even regular Canada Post mail is usually delivered within one week across the country. A day or two do not really make any difference. Just pay a little bit more to send with a tracking number. Cheap and simple. I personally sent even without the tracking number and received AOR today. Paid less than $10 for postage including an envelop and taxes.

mjs84

Apr 24, 2017
Got My AOR today. Email reads this is to Acknowledge receipt of your citizenship application. My application was received on 7th April,2017. Applied as Family Me and my Wife.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
hi guys share/update your timeline here...so less member from april in this sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=1755374363

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
Got an email on Monday saying they received my application along with application number and a phone call this morning telling me that my application in process and will be sent to my local immigration office in few days

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mousab : super lucky à phone call to let you know that the application is in IP ... super I hope all April goes fast for all and speed process , good luck

Stabinmo

Apr 12, 2017
zab7 said:
Hi,

i am applying for citizenship in May with my 3 school going children. Can anyone please tell me about the following requirement
Photocopy of two (2) pieces of your child's personal identification, one of which must have a photo on it.
In instruction guide they asked about Health card and school record. both don't have photo on it.
And what type of school record they require? My children have attended 4 schools in two provinces of Canada. Do i have to get school record from all schools or the current school record is ok? Because they only need school record for identification.

Thanks
Hey,
I applied the same for my kids. I used a school picture ID for my teen. For the little ones, I included an extra copy of their PR cards as recommended by my settlement worker.
Hope this helps

imranrf

Apr 14, 2017
Hi, My application was recd. on the 4th of Apr. I got an AOR through email on the 19th of Apr and my ECas changed to IN Process on the 25th of Apr. I guess it's either the Test date request or Finger print request that I would be receiving now, right? Also how are these sent through email or mail?

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musab said:
Got an email on Monday saying they received my application along with application number and a phone call this morning telling me that my application in process and will be sent to my local immigration office in few days
We Jordanians get special treatment usually. I won't be surprised if you take the oath on the phone as well :)