Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi all,

here is my status:
  1. Receive application on April 13, 2017.
  2. Start processing on May 8, 2017.
  3. Did the citizenship test on December 14, 2017, passed and the interview went well without asking for more documents.
Since then my application is in the process.
Does anyone have a similar situation?
If I want to call them what is the right number as it passed the 12 month period.

Thanks
Your timeline is very weird ... took 7 months after process start to get test invitation
Try to order ATIP
And call cic center and tell them you passed the 12 months

justwaiting

Oct 25, 2018
So.. am I the only April applicant left? Been in process since May 2017, had my test almost exactly a year ago and I've been stuck waiting for security clearance since.

Being told there's no timeline for this isn't helping either :(

LauraTschetter

Jul 8, 2017
So.. am I the only April applicant left? Been in process since May 2017, had my test almost exactly a year ago and I've been stuck waiting for security clearance since.

Have you called them? Fill out the online

Call them. And fill out the web form for when it's been past a year. You are WAY past a year. There has to be a reason.

Never mind...just read your other post. Not sure what is happening. I would ask them to contact your citizenship officer in your area. Very weird. So sorry! :(

justwaiting

Oct 25, 2018
Have you called them? Fill out the online

Call them. And fill out the web form for when it's been past a year. You are WAY past a year. There has to be a reason.

Never mind...just read your other post. Not sure what is happening. I would ask them to contact your citizenship officer in your area. Very weird. So sorry! :(
Yeah I know there isn't really much I can do since the call centre refuses to follow up with the actual agents, and the only response I get from web forms are vague templates. I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat as me haha

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Yeah I know there isn't really much I can do since the call centre refuses to follow up with the actual agents, and the only response I get from web forms are vague templates. I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat as me haha
Did try to make a request from MP's office this may help.

justwaiting

Oct 25, 2018
Did try to make a request from MP's office this may help.
My MP's office has followed up with CIC on my behalf twice. The only response I got out of that was ‘Security checks are on going, there is no timeline for when they will be completed”

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
My MP's office has followed up with CIC on my behalf twice. The only response I got out of that was ‘Security checks are on going, there is no timeline for when they will be completed”
Ok so even MP could not help. When did you talk to your MP for the last time?
Did you order your ATIP notes??