maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Hello Everyone

Ok the email is found in SPAM folder!!
It was sent Yesterday.

There is UCI number and Application Number
UCI number is the PR number and Application Number is different
Now which number should I check the status online? I have tried both UCI it just shows my PR status and nothing about Citizenship

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Hello Everyone

Ok the email is found in SPAM folder!!
It was sent Yesterday.

There is UCI number and Application Number
UCI number is the PR number and Application Number is different
Now which number should I check the status online? I have tried both UCI it just shows my PR status and nothing about Citizenship
When did you apply for PR last time ? normally they keep status in Ecas for about 6 months I think... You should see your citizenship status may be next week, it might have not updated yet.

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Yes 5 years ago was PR, and even my old address from back home is there as well as my attorney address in Canada.
So is it normal that UCI number is the same as PR number?
Do you guys check with Application number or UCI number?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Yes 5 years ago was PR, and even my old address from back home is there as well as my attorney address in Canada.
So is it normal that UCI number is the same as PR number?
Do you guys check with Application number or UCI number?
Use the UCI number or Receipt number.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The following users yet to receive AOR, these are the applicants, CPC received the applicaiton on or before April13th. If any of you already received, please update the Excel.

User4000
Misha
Mickey-Toronto
Montrealapplicant
User3000

Mickey-Toronto

Apr 11, 2017
TORONTO
user3000 said:
The following users yet to receive AOR, these are the applicants, CPC received the applicaiton on or before April13th. If any of you already received, please update the Excel.

User4000
Misha
Mickey-Toronto
Montrealapplicant
User3000
Nothing yet. 19 days

CALAB

Apr 27, 2017
App sent :11 April
App delivered : 18 April
AOR :28 Apr
IP:
Test invitation :
Test date :
DM:
Ceremony:

WILL TRY TO LOCATE THE SHEET AND UPDATE STATUS

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

User4000
Misha
Mickey-Toronto
Montrealapplicant
User3000

Any updates ? not sure why CIC does not follow first come first serve policy.

MirMS

Mar 10, 2016
North York
user3000 said:
not sure why CIC does not follow first come first serve policy.
I think the speed of a process depends on quality and сonscientiousness of an officer who is proceeding an application.
Also, some CIC offices have more applications for one officer or someone went on vacation and the application process is going to slow down a bit.
It can be waiting time if an officer makes a request to the border or other institutions...

It's just my guess but I have strong believe they have some difficulty for changing the way of serving our applications simply because they have no enough human and technical resources.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MirMS said:
I think the speed of a process depends on quality and сonscientiousness of an officer who is proceeding an application.
Also, some CIC offices have more applications for one officer or someone went on vacation and the application process is going to slow down a bit.
It can be waiting time if an officer makes a request to the border or other institutions...

It's just my guess but I have strong believe they have some difficulty for changing the way of serving our applications simply because they have no enough human and technical resources.
I can understand the differences in processing at local offices, but CPC-SYDNEY is a cetralised processing office and they should have some established processes to receive, sort and confirm of the receipt of the applications. This is a basic process for any large volume application processing organisation. They are not doing it for free, they are charging $630 to process the application.

Montrealapplicant

Apr 27, 2017
user3000 said:

User4000
Misha
Mickey-Toronto
Montrealapplicant
User3000

Any updates ? not sure why CIC does not follow first come first serve policy.
hi nothing here hope tomorow we will receive something !! There's i m trying to find a trend bit theres no logic!