Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
English-zid-lgoudam said:
thanks for responding. i'am sponsoring an Algerian spouse, and here is the email that they sent to me

Madame,

Afin de poursuivre l'étude de votre résidence permanente au Canada, veuillez fournir à notre bureau de Paris les documents suivants par courriel -

IMM5562/Liste des voyages

Copie du passeport de votre garant (page biographique)

Preuves de cohabitation avec votre garant ou preuves de communication (factures téléphoniques…) si vous ne résidez pas ensemble

Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)

Veuillez noter que si nous ne recevons pas l’information demandée dans un délai de 90 jours, votre demande sera examinée uniquement sur la base des renseignements au dossier, ce qui pourrait entraîner un refus.

Votre demande devra faire l’objet d’une évaluation et de vérifications d’admissibilité. Vous ne devez prendre aucune mesure définitive telle que la vente de vos biens, démission de votre poste, ou achat de billets d’avion avant d’avoir été informée de l’approbation finale de votre demande.

Lorsque vous communiquez avec notre bureau, vous devez indiquer exactement le NUMERO DE DOSSIER, tel qu'indiqué ci-dessus, dans le titre et dans le texte de votre message. NE PAS L'INCLURE POURRAIT RETARDER LE TRAITEMENT DE VOTRE DEMANDE.

Salutations distinguées,
Sorry forgot to quote so you would know what Im talking about!
Just wondering if you had already submitted the travel form and a copy of the passport bio page with your initial application or no? Also what kind/how much proof of communication did you send initially? Even though its a hassle, the fact they are asking for more documents from you means they are working on your file Smiley

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Noticed my Background check has changed to In Progress. Haven't check my MyCIC for weeks and weeks.

Is there a way to check when I changed to In Progress? I didn't receive an email to say it had changed.

Cheers,

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
JamesBox said:
Noticed my Background check has changed to In Progress. Haven't check my MyCIC for weeks and weeks.

Is there a way to check when I changed to In Progress? I didn't receive an email to say it had changed.

Cheers,
Not to my knowledge. Thats great though. Not long now JamesBox. My DM came pretty quickly after my background check.

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Thanks Gary! I saw yours had come through. Congrats!

We always had a similar timeline. Was it around 2 weeks from yours changing from In Progress to DM? I'm hoping my Background check should be straight forward. Not lived anywhere else but Canada and UK. Never had any issues with police etc.

Could be a good xmas present!

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
trikiliki said:
Sorry forgot to quote so you would know what Im talking about!
Just wondering if you had already submitted the travel form and a copy of the passport bio page with your initial application or no? Also what kind/how much proof of communication did you send initially? Even though its a hassle, the fact they are asking for more documents from you means they are working on your file Smiley
no, all those documents they asked for i did not submit them with my application.but it is so crazy to ask a married couple with 2 kids for proofs of their living..

Nehemiah26

Apr 27, 2016
Hey guys please I really need all your help...we submitted our application on May 5th, and this morning I just received an email saying...

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time

Please guys what do we do cuz we submitted all the necessary docs like our lease agreement, car ownership, Letter from the bank stating we have joint account, letter from our priest and receipts for rent and Internet bills..we are confused and stressed, please we need guidance on what to do now...thank you

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
English-zid-lgoudam said:
no, all those documents they asked for i did not submit them with my application.but it is so crazy to ask a married couple with 2 kids for proofs of their living..
Oh, yah I can understand why you are frustrated. But stay positive, your file isn't just sitting there collecting dust :) I think its a good sign!

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Wish it was 2 weeks from in process to DM, not the case with WVO :|

Nehemiah26

Apr 27, 2016
Yeah thank you,I'll get letters from friends and family then add more pictures,we don't have travel tickets bc we live together but I'll start gathering letters...thank you

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
prvc said:
Good luck! Just think of all the things that you can provide so as to make your case stronger. :) You have 30 days to do this, make sure you don't go beyond that. :)

If no travel tickets, how about movie passess and/or lunch/dinner date receipts? If you have those, provide them as well. Include significant pictures (quality over quantity).

You can also post here as they make good suggestions in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html
send any form of correspondence. even get text messages transcribed if need be, but make sure you are quick trying to sort this out as CIC arent very happy if you go over the 30 days.

good luck!

James Box, mine took about a week after background check.

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS: 14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
Gary_87 said:
send any form of correspondence. even get text messages transcribed if need be, but make sure you are quick trying to sort this out as CIC arent very happy if you go over the 30 days.

good luck!

James Box, mine took about a week after background check.
I would say affidavits from friends and family members really help. Remember to have them notarized.

proksd

Mar 17, 2016
Hi all. Just wanna share my update and ask question.
Few minutes ago, I got email from manila VO about PPR.
I've applied family sponsorship on 26th april and they started processing my application on 13th june.
Also, My VO requested Certified criminal record check 1 month ago.

Question.
1. Please let me know how to do PPR.
2. Do I need to copy all page of my passport?
3. I'm in edmonton, canada now for personal thing. Because of that, I would like to send my passport copy and other documents to CPC-Ottawa. If I do this, is processing time gonna be longer than I send document to manila VO?
4. I'd like to know every step for getting PR inland.

I will appreciate it if anyone answer those question.
Hope all people in here get PR soon and Merry christmas.

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prvc said:
Good luck! Just think of all the things that you can provide so as to make your case stronger. :) You have 30 days to do this, make sure you don't go beyond that. :)

If no travel tickets, how about movie passess and/or lunch/dinner date receipts? If you have those, provide them as well. Include significant pictures (quality over quantity).

You can also post here as they make good suggestions in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html
Hi prvc,

please help me. You also face the same situation. Did you got us pcc done?

Please help me to understand this. My FBI request was delivered today. I sent it on 1000 Custer Hollow Road Clarksburg, WV 26306. I was wondering why it was sent on a different postal code? Is it the same place or not? I searched other people's tracking info via Google and found out that theirs were sent on FBI with postal code 26306. This can be a glitch in the system. But I do not know it for sure.

Here's my tracking info from USPS:

Your item was delivered at 12:07 pm on December 14, 2016 in CLARKSBURG, WV 26301 to FBI EXPRESS. The item was signed for by L WAGNER.

14/12/2016 12:07:00 United States of America (the) 26301 Deliver item (Inb) Air Signed By : LWAGNER
13/12/2016 11:50:00 United States of America (the) 26306 Unsuccessful item delivery attempt (Inb) Air Reason : Addressee has P.O. Box Measure : Addressee advised to pick up the item

Thank you

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Update to spreadsheet. DM received today, plus two messages/letters in My CIC.

First one starts with this: You have now been issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) form (IMM5292 or
IMM5688) for you and all accompanying dependants.

Second one starts with this: Reference section 51 under Conditions on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence. ( COPR )

I presume I am still waiting for the letter in the post? Then once I have that I can flagpole.