Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2016
Hello :) I am new to this, I am checking up on some dates as well, as I applied for my husband overseas this week. (As per courier, they received in Mississauga, Tuesday June 21st) I am very excited and tense :)
But I have not figured it out why some people applying for Spouse Sponsorship needs a FBI Background?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ohhhhcanada said:
Hello :) I am new to this, I am checking up on some dates as well, as I applied for my husband overseas this week. (As per courier, they received in Mississauga, Tuesday June 21st) I am very excited and tense :)
But I have not figured it out why some people applying for Spouse Sponsorship needs a FBI Background?
not sure what you mean by some people. ALL applicants (not sponsors) must provide a police report from their country of citizenship or residency where they've lived for at least 6 months after the age of 18. This is a required document on the checklist. That means if your spouse who is applying for PR has lived in the US for more than 6 mo. after the age of 18, he is required to submit an FBI report. If he has not spent time in the us, then he doesn't. The sponsor does not provide a police report. if the applicant did not provide a report or reports in the original package, it WILL be requested down the road and can cause delays in approval. reports received directly from the FBI are taking months to get, so CIC has recently allowed 3rd party channelers for reports. if you did not provide one, and it is required, then i would recommend starting the process of getting one NOW. Your application will not be returned, the sponsor's application will get processed, but it WILL be required in order for the applicant's application to be approved.

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016
hyper said:
Mine says in process as well but when I clicked on it, it says we recieved ur application xxxxxx
Medical result recieved

Nothing more, is that normal
Same here
No third line regarding processing

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016
snowl26 said:
My ECAS now says "in process" as well, but we haven't got a letter or email regarding SA
Call them in the morning tomorrow... nd keep checking ur emails or mail box

ohhhhcanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2016
Hi CDNPR2014, I get it, he did the 2 Police Certificated Clearance from the 2 Countries he lived since the age of 18. I was just confused as I thought FBI was more high level security clearance. Thanks, the ones we did was actually from the links provided by CIC to the specif Countries.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ohhhhcanada said:
Hi CDNPR2014, I get it, he did the 2 Police Certificated Clearance from the 2 Countries he lived since the age of 18. I was just confused as I thought FBI was more high level security clearance. Thanks, the ones we did was actually from the links provided by CIC to the specif Countries.
No, the FBI clearance is the clearance us citizens/residents need. It provides a report of all states, not just the states the person lived in.

ohhhhcanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2016
Thanks a lot!
Now I will be just waiting and waiting.... :)

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Hello everyone. just after 10 days of SA, i received an email from Paris.. asked my wife and my travel history. I know there aren't a lot of Paris applicants here. they ONLY asked IMM 5562E. did everyone in Paris get this one?

my wife who is a tunisian only traveled to Australia, China and Japan ..
that's not the problem.. they asked her spouse, which is me.

do i have to write everything? i mean i probably have been to the US over 100 times.. like almost every few weeks, as i live at a border town.. from filling gas to return library books. there wouldn't be enough space.

do you know? thanks.

yangzhi861

Apr 5, 2016
Hello Everyone!

My wife(principal applicant) received an email from HKVO with title "Document Request: Application for Permanent Residence". I'm not sure if this is AOR 2. I feel so confused because she is asked so many documents to be updated, and we included all these documents when submitted the original application. I wonder if everyone receive the exact same AOR 2 as we received, or it is based on your application to ask those documents? Please and thank you for any help!

Here below is what she received

Date: June 23, 2016

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxx

Dear XXX XXXX:

This message is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. Your file has now been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong for further processing.

This letter is comprised of two parts: the first part is a request for documentation that requires your immediate action. The second part contains general information which you should carefully review.

PART ONE – DOCUMENT REQUEST

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ If you have not yet undergone an immigration medical exam or your immigration medical exam results will expire within the next 120 days, you are required to undergo an Upfront Medical exam and include a copy of the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM 1017B) from your panel physician. For instructions on how to undergo an upfront medical exam, visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp and review the section “Undergo your exam before you submit your application.” Medical instruction forms will not be sent to you.
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan, accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet.
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
¨ If not yet submitted: Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).
¨ Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
¨ If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 consecutive months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.
For the principal applicant:
¨ If not yet paid and not exempt: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). To avoid processing delays, we strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. For information regarding fees and exemptions, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

For all dependent children, whether accompanying or not:
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a notarized copy of the original hospital birth certificate issued by the PRC Ministry of Health (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

For all dependent* children 19 and over, whether accompanying or not:

¨ Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis. Documentation must include transcripts.
OR

¨ Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.
*Note: To review the definition of a dependent child, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-06-23.asp
Please submit all the requested documents with a copy of this letter in a single package. If there are any documents you are unable to submit in your package, please include a detailed explanation.

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application.

Documents should be submitted by mail or courier to:
Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
8/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
yangzhi861 said:
Hello Everyone!

My wife(principal applicant) received an email from HKVO with title "Document Request: Application for Permanent Residence". I'm not sure if this is AOR 2. I feel so confused because she is asked so many documents to be updated, and we included all these documents when submitted the original application. I wonder if everyone receive the exact same AOR 2 as we received, or it is based on your application to ask those documents? Please and thank you for any help!

Here below is what she received

Date: June 23, 2016

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxx

Dear XXX XXXX:

This message is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. Your file has now been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong for further processing.

This letter is comprised of two parts: the first part is a request for documentation that requires your immediate action. The second part contains general information which you should carefully review.

PART ONE – DOCUMENT REQUEST

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ If you have not yet undergone an immigration medical exam or your immigration medical exam results will expire within the next 120 days, you are required to undergo an Upfront Medical exam and include a copy of the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM 1017B) from your panel physician. For instructions on how to undergo an upfront medical exam, visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp and review the section “Undergo your exam before you submit your application.” Medical instruction forms will not be sent to you.
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan, accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet.
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
¨ If not yet submitted: Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).
¨ Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
¨ If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 consecutive months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.
For the principal applicant:
¨ If not yet paid and not exempt: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). To avoid processing delays, we strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. For information regarding fees and exemptions, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

For all dependent children, whether accompanying or not:
¨ If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a notarized copy of the original hospital birth certificate issued by the PRC Ministry of Health (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

For all dependent* children 19 and over, whether accompanying or not:

¨ Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis. Documentation must include transcripts.
OR

¨ Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.
*Note: To review the definition of a dependent child, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-06-23.asp
Please submit all the requested documents with a copy of this letter in a single package. If there are any documents you are unable to submit in your package, please include a detailed explanation.

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application.

Documents should be submitted by mail or courier to:
Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
8/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
I believe HKVO sends out generic emails for doc requests. if you have already sent all the docs they request yu're fine. this is more of a reminder.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
i got following message from cpc-m right now am in jersey city ,usa i would like to go back to canada tonight and submit the documets what they requsted, while i sent my application am out side of canada is it effect to my application? i became pr to canada in may 2014 after that i never leave canada just for my marrage i went to canada 2016 jan 10th after that my marrage done on feb 26th next moved to usa in may for honeymoon my return date to canada is this week mean time i got this reply from cpc m. once i go back to canada can i send all documents wht they requested is that ok ? am worrying becuase i sent my sponsership application while i was outside in canda

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of Y k and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as

it is incomplete. You are missing the following:

-

> Credit Card/Bank/Phone: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide original copies of credit card statements, bank

statements, and phone bills (including cell phone if applicable) This must be received at this office by:

2016/07/08

> Lease/Deed: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident status in

Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a copy of a Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of home

ownership (i.e. property deed) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> Passport (color copy): For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a complete copy of every page of all passports

(including current passports) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> List Absences from Canada: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent

resident status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a list of all absences from Canada

(including all dates of departure as well as return dates to Canada) This must be received at this

office by: 2016/07/08

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
shouldnt matter where you send the docs from. so long as you can gain access into canada legally then there are no issues. just make sure you send those requested docs as soon as possible.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Gary_87 said:
shouldnt matter where you send the docs from. so long as you can gain access into canada legally then there are no issues. just make sure you send those requested docs as soon as possible.
agree. lol.. i live at the border town; I am pretty CHEAP. do not want to pay 13% Sales tax, mail to Ontario, compare with 0%, if you mail from the US. so i use USPS to send docs; as they are cheaper and faster, mail to Canada, compare with if you mail them inside Canada. also Canada Post is on strike negotiation. i sent them thru USPS at the border town. never had a problem.

nicoco

May 24, 2016
yangzhi861 said:
Hello Everyone!

Don't worry, it's AOR2. My husband received the same email yesterday. Just submit what you didn't submit according to the list. For form 5669, you should declare personal history since age 18. Hope this helps you :)