Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Interview........
22-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
Decoy24601 said:
OMG I Just checked and I have Decision Made too!

I'm so happy right now I'm crying... haha... oh is this a weight off my shoulders!
OMG!! Congratulations - so happy to for you and yours :)

Fel2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Interview........
22-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
freeze said:
Today I checked ecas... my ritual every morning :p

And I couldn't believe what I saw...

Decision made...
Whaaaat? ;D ;D :D
I guess it's a good sign...
Congrats! YAY! *reunited and it feels so good* < you and yours! :D

Fel2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Interview........
22-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
Shaunking said:
Yes they seem to be moving fast cause we actually submitted everything with our application medz and everything so I hope they should be done soon
Great - we did everything except the RPRF. Hope you'll get some sort of communication soon in the right direction. *fingers crossed*

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I am very unlucky. I got SA on 26th May and since then no AOR2.
I see many NDVO applicants who got SAs after me have got their PA status changed to in process.
I have very hard time

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
congrats ppl who got decision made. I applied on 22nd april. Still waiting for SA. very annoying that its exceeding the normal 43 days

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Has anyone got a request for extra proof of relationship or documents? My application was received on April 19 and got AOR1 but nothing after that. Getting worried if they see a problem in the application. Debating whether to call CIC.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ski said:
Has anyone got a request for extra proof of relationship or documents? My application was received on April 19 and got AOR1 but nothing after that. Getting worried if they see a problem in the application. Debating whether to call CIC.
you won't get any requests regarding your relationship until AFTER SA and the applicant's applicaiton has been picked up for review at the visa office. Right now, CIC is checking your applicaiton for completeness (missing documents/signatures) and evaluating the sponsor. The relationship aspect of the application isn't looked at until later on. Take it one step at a time. Right now, your next step is sponsor approval, which has nothing to do with relationship validity.

Canadian_Irish_

Star Member
May 27, 2016
ski said:
We did. Application was received on April 7, SA approval was May 27 (called CIC and was told it was approved) with the actual email on June 3. My husband got the request for additional documents and RPRF payment on June 7 which was sent to CPC-O by email yesterday.

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Decoy24601 said:
OMG I Just checked and I have Decision Made too!

I'm so happy right now I'm crying... haha... oh is this a weight off my shoulders!
Decoy
I am very happy for you!

Good to hear Happy ending like this after roller-coaster of anxiety through this process.

One day, me too :p

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
Hi guys,

I did not submit PCC (from India) with my spouse PR OUTLAND application. I received an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION to submit PCC. There is no address mentioned where I should send the PCC. Can anyone please share the address where PCC should be sent.
Thanks.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
anu321 said:
Hi guys,

I did not submit PCC (from India) with my spouse PR OUTLAND application. I received an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION to submit PCC. There is no address mentioned where I should send the PCC. Can anyone please share the address where PCC should be sent.
Thanks.
respond directly to the email and send a scanned copy. in your email, ask where to send the original copy. OR send a case specific inquiry and ask the question there. Personally, I'd do both...

Lyse

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2017
Are you supposed to be able to log into 'check your application' with the principal applicant?
'Cause so far I've only ever been able to log in with the sponsor and UCI.

At least today I saw that the Permanent Residence Application Status changed to 'In Process', but I don't have any third or second lines when I click it.
I guess that's the Ecas bit in the spreadsheet, but not AOR2.
Also, how come people are checking every day, if they say they only update on Tuesdays? :/

Oh, and why are some people getting permanent residence after just a couple of months if standard waiting time is 17 months? :|

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Lyse said:
Are you supposed to be able to log into 'check your application' with the principal applicant?
'Cause so far I've only ever been able to log in with the sponsor and UCI.

At least today I saw that the Permanent Residence Application Status changed to 'In Process', but I don't have any third or second lines when I click it.
I guess that's the Ecas bit in the spreadsheet, but not AOR2.
Also, how come people are checking every day, if they say they only update on Tuesdays? :/

Oh, and why are some people getting permanent residence after just a couple of months if standard waiting time is 17 months? :|
1. generally, applicant's wont be able to see their side of ecas until later on. most won't be able to access it until they receive their own UCI number, which comes when the visa office contacts the applicant. generally, the applicant receives the UCI late in process, and already knows what's going on with the application before being able to sign into ecas. you can certainly keep trying to sign in with the application number, just know that ECAS is not a reliable source for knowing anything about your file. it should not be used to determine anything about the process.

2. people check it daily because that's what they do. it's certainly not recommended, as it usually leads to disappointment.

3. some applications are being processed quickly right now, and no one can provide an explanation as to "why". you will notice, there is a trend towards certain visa offices that are processing quicker. Note, in general, not every visa office has a "17 month" wait time, and the statistics found on the CIC website are not averages. 17 months means 80% of applications were processed WITHIN that time, meaning most were processed in less time than 17 months. To know how long what current people are experiencing on this forum, go to thread dedicated for your visa office. most have spreadsheets available that will show trends.

Lyse

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2017
CDNPR2014 said:
1. generally, applicant's wont be able to see their side of ecas until later on. most won't be able to access it until they receive their own UCI number, which comes when the visa office contacts the applicant. generally, the applicant receives the UCI late in process, and already knows what's going on with the application before being able to sign into ecas. you can certainly keep trying to sign in with the application number, just know that ECAS is not a reliable source for knowing anything about your file. it should not be used to determine anything about the process.

2. people check it daily because that's what they do. it's certainly not recommended, as it usually leads to disappointment.

3. some applications are being processed quickly right now, and no one can provide an explanation as to "why". you will notice, there is a trend towards certain visa offices that are processing quicker. Note, in general, not every visa office has a "17 month" wait time, and the statistics found on the CIC website are not averages. 17 months means 80% of applications were processed WITHIN that time, meaning most were processed in less time than 17 months. To know how long what current people are experiencing on this forum, go to thread dedicated for your visa office. most have spreadsheets available that will show trends.
Thanks for the quick reply! Do you know how long it'll take before the applicant receives their own UCI? Or when their visa office is supposed to contact them? Oh, and what will they contact them for? Say, if no documents are missing.

Are the GCMS notes instead the recommended way of knowing what's exactly going on with your file?

Oh, and it's strange that getting PR can vary so radically, between 2-3 months to 17. Sheez! It's a huge gap.

Thanks!