+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
april2015 said:
Mississauga. Wish you all the best, don't worry, presumably the delay is due to CIC's transition in switching over to the new rule. I just looked at the spreadsheet, so far only 3 April applicants have got their statuses changed to In Process, so it's nothing unusual or matter of concern at this point. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Yes i agree with you. Just worried no more. By the way what do u think about CIC processing time of april-june applicants. Would be faster or slower than those before and after

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it will be (rather should be) the same as any new application starting June 11th
please review my detailed opinion on page 41, Reply #607 and see if that makes any sense to you

ROMA_1 said:
Yes i agree with you. Just worried no more. By the way what do u think about CIC processing time of april-june applicants. Would be faster or slower than those before and after

alhotmany

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28,2015
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Amine Concordia said:
congratulations hope everything will go very smoth and OK

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hi everyone, I got my acknowledgment receipt (AOR) June 8th via e-mail! I'm an April 30th received application. This means I will be part of the old 3/4 rules and not get my application returned, right?

Also, can someone please update my AOR info on the google drive doc? It's not allowing me atm. Thank you in advance.

maggy55

Apr 17, 2015
Hi Everyone, One of my friend, senior, got AOR by email on June 5, but ECAS is not activated yet... Usually is taking only 2-3 days to activate the ECAS... Somebody in same situation?

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your application was to be returned, you wouldn't have received the AOR. You receive either AOR or your application back. Your application will now be processed under the old 3/4 rule. Congrats & Good Luck!

Anthony_nyc said:
Hi everyone, I got my acknowledgment receipt (AOR) June 8th via e-mail! I'm an April 30th received application. This means I will be part of the old 3/4 rules and not get my application returned, right?

Also, can someone please update my AOR info on the google drive doc? It's not allowing me atm. Thank you in advance.

HOSN

Jun 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally received the AOR today. :D

Received by CIC: 30-Apr-2015 by DS S
AOR Received on: 10-Jun-2015 at 7:45am by Email

Hopefully all of April applicant will get AOR in this week.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. Who signed/received your application in CIC?
Anthony_nyc said:

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received by the same person -- congrats both :)

Amine Concordia said:
Thank you
The recipient of my application is '' DS S ''
HOSN said:
I finally received the AOR today. :D

Received by CIC: 30-Apr-2015 by DS S
AOR Received on: 10-Jun-2015 at 7:45am by Email

Hopefully all of April applicant will get AOR in this week.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
congratulations to all who received AOR
It's really a great news, that gives us ( May applicants.) a huge hope.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hey Guys

I filed my app on 24 April 2015 and received AOR on June 3 2015.

Admin could you update my details on the SS

Cheers
Spicy

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who got AOR :))

Just a quick question: What is the subject line of AOR email? Who is the sender (sender email address)? Just wanted to make sure to keep track of junk/spam.

Thanks,

Amine Concordia said:
Thank you guys

AGMH

Apr 12, 2015
nubee said:

Just a quick question: What is the subject line of AOR email? Who is the sender (sender email address)? Just wanted to make sure to keep track of junk/spam.

Thanks,
Sender is "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>"
Subject was "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about Cxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Cxxxxxxxxxxxx is your application number :)

Amine Concordia

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nubee said:

Thanks,
Do not reply - Ne pas répondre

client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca