+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!

Please share your dates of application. And also update excel sheet.

Cheers,

suva said:
i received AOR this morning. the show must go on. :D

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
nubee said:
Congrats!!

Please share your dates of application. And also update excel sheet.

Cheers,
cic received my application on 24th april. i got the AOR today

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
brzykanadan said:
Can someone please update my sheet, somehow it does not allow me to. Aor June 01
Updated :)

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hello everyone, I just spoke with the CIC. All our applications can get returned if we don't put "N/A" in sections that don't apply to us, bad news. Glad to share this major info. Also, still no word on when the 4/6 residency rule comes into full effect. So worried about getting my papers returned, then sending them back before rule change happens.

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two in process + 1 file transferred

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5xYHj_QML5EznRlBfgikWLwBblfML2M7xZUtIYouMs/edit#gid=0

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anthony_nyc said:
Hello everyone, I just spoke with the CIC. All our applications can get returned if we don't put "N/A" in sections that don't apply to us, bad news. Glad to share this major info. Also, still no word on when the 4/6 residency rule comes into full effect. So worried about getting my papers returned, then sending them back before rule change happens.
Folks who received the acknowledgement letters won't receive their paperwork back. They've already reviewed their applications for completeness and accepted them for processing. Having said that, I am pretty sure these folks have gone through the immigration paperwork and filled out similar government forms before and know where to include "N/A". No offense, but your application contains a lot of errors and you will likely see it in your mailbox either this week or the following one.

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Dear Canmaple,

The CIC confirmed that my "mistakes" were indeed not any problem, not grounds for application return. I verified that information over the phone with their official advisement. The potential "N/A" new issue was the only uncertain thing from their advice. The paperwork may or may not be an issue. I did however write "N/A" in the document checklist at the end of what wasn't included as paperwork, in regards to not having kids or using the LINC language option, etc.

Many thanks for the heads up on the time frame of when I possibly get my paperwork mailed back to me, if that happens. Also, the AOR will be emailed to us fairly quickly? I'm not sure how delayed the AOR would be, expecially with physical mail involved.

Zaker

Dec 13, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I just received AOR.

Application received CIC on April 28th.

Hope the others receive AOR soon.