Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Hey guys,

Has many or anyone been through their second review yet

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Hi guys,

I am doing inland landing and I got a letter from local CIC office asking to take this document (among other things) with me to do the landing interview:

"The original of your identity document(s) provided to Case Processing Center in Vegreville or to the local Canada Immigration Center".

Does anybody know what they mean? Do they mean birth cert., driving license etc?

Thanks!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Anna2013 said:
Hi guys,

I am doing inland landing and I got a letter from local CIC office asking me to take this document (among other things) with me to do the landing:

"The original of your identity document(s) provided to Case Processing Center in Vegreville or to the local Canada Immigration Center".

Does anybody know what they mean? Do they mean birth cert., driving license etc?

Thanks!
Hi , Can you please share how many days it took you for inland landing appointment ?
Thanks in advance

anorack

Apr 18, 2015
Canadiian said:
Relax guys...

Amisnic, you got the question wrong from CEC_1304.

1) Do we get visa stamped in Passport once we send passport to CIC (After PPR email)
Yes
2) Answer 1 is yes, then visa validity period is for how many month/Year ?
Validity of visa & COPR are different from the validity of PR.
You will not get 5 years validity on the visa(in the Passport) & COPR.

Once you send the PP to CIC after the passport request, they will issue a visa and COPR up to a maximum validity of 1 year.
This validity could be less than 1 year if your passport will be expiring in less than an year or until 1 year from your medical exam date, which ever is earlier.

You should land in Canada within this Validity date, and then after becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada, this permanent residence validity of yours, will be 5 years, irrespective of the validity of your passport.

Regards,
Canadiian
Hi,
When we get the Visa on the passport, the next time we exit and return to Canada are we forced to do the landing? Or we can choose not do it?
I'm asking this because for business I need to go to the US and if I'm forced to the do landing it means that I cannot leave Canada until I get the PR Card (around 60 days wait time).

Is this correct?

Thanks, Andres.

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

I am not too sure about this. But as long as you have a valid status and TRV to re-enter Canada, you might be okay to come in, if you chose not to land as a Permanent Resident.

I would recommend you to take other experts opinion as well, in this forum.

Regards,
Canadiian

anorack said:
Hi,
When we get the Visa on the passport, the next time we exit and return to Canada are we forced to do the landing? Or we can choose not do it?
I'm asking this because for business I need to go to the US and if I'm forced to the do landing it means that I cannot leave Canada until I get the PR Card (around 60 days wait time).

Is this correct?

Thanks, Andres.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
anorack said:
Hi,

Is this correct?

Thanks, Andres.
I have not seen anywhere written that within period of waiting for PR card you are not allowed to leave the country ? Ca anyone explain , as I was I was planning to stay outside Canada until I will get my PR card .

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

I think you have understood it wrongly. You can leave Canada, while you are waiting for a PR card. No restrictions on that. But, you need a PR card when you are returning to Canada, if you are a Permanent Resident (along with your passport). You can arrange and apply for an alternative travel document, if you do not have the PR card.

You can find all the information in this official CIC link below...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/

Regards,
Canadiian

nihon19 said:
I have not seen anywhere written that within period of waiting for PR card you are not allowed to leave the country ? Ca anyone explain , as I was I was planning to stay outside Canada until I will get my PR card .

sunny786

Apr 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 April 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2014
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
4 March 2014
Hello guys
I am waiting for my further response to the file.
I applied on April 11 2014. Medicals done for both me and my wife in last week of February.
ECAS STATUS IS FOR MEDCIALS RECEIVED.
I emailed CIC last week for update on file they said as follow:::
""Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

The processing of your file is following its due course.

Please note that the processing times for permanent residence applications within the Canadian Experience class category are of an average of 15 months.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

My work permit and visa expires on same date 19th June 2015.
I am kinda worried
Should I apply for extension of work permit or something like that to stay here .
Any ideas or best reply to this please.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dates are so similar to yours, u should for bridge. Online processing time says 12 months and theybare telling u 15 months?

sunny786

Apr 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 April 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2014
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
4 March 2014
How to apply for bridge permit???
And yes they said 15 months . Even I got shocked

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its pretty easy just google come to canada tool, andwer questions and follow instruction on forul here , theres froup in the forum

sunny786

Apr 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 April 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2014
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
4 March 2014
tdot_guy said:
Its pretty easy just google come to canada tool, andwer questions and follow instruction on forul here , theres froup in the forum

What sorry didn't get that????

SunilR

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-04-2015
Hello Admin, :) :) :) :) :)
Please update the sheet...
Visa issued on March 31st... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Landed at Rainbow bridge today (April 19th 2015) :p :p :p :p :p :p

Those who are waiting for MR or PPR, guys your turn is next.... Keep praying... Have faith.... Good luck.... :)

sunny786

Apr 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 April 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2014