+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

cecj

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
starting from December CIC has slow down the every process . now everybody receiving AOR in 90 days
also they are working very slow on PR applications. thats why nobody received MR in DEC for APRIL applicants

Rainy

Dec 16, 2014
Hi guys,
I got my Gcms notes today. In the notes, they said review required. Company website blocked by CIC. Incorporated name TH TH Inc. however business name would appear to be MY Computer. Recommendation:review required by officer.
I don't know what's the problem. TH TH Inc.is our company' name, MY computer is my business name, what's the problem. I don't know the VO's meaning. So can you give me some suggestions, do I need send some documents to the cic to explain the issue.
Many thanks, good luck to everyone
I apply the applicant on April 4. Got the FN number on April 29, No medical.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Rainy said:
Hi guys,
I got my Gcms notes today. In the notes, they said review required. Company website blocked by CIC. Incorporated name TH TH Inc. however business name would appear to be MY Computer. Recommendation:review required by officer.
I don't know what's the problem. TH TH Inc.is our company' name, MY computer is my business name, what's the problem. I don't know the VO's meaning. So can you give me some suggestions, do I need send some documents to the cic to explain the issue.
Many thanks, good luck to everyone
I apply the applicant on April 4. Got the FN number on April 29, No medical.
What's your company's website? I can't find it in goggle....

Are you employed by a company or self-employed? Why do you have a business name?

I'm confused with your situation.

Rainy

Dec 16, 2014
Cabalen said:
What's your company's website? I can't find it in goggle....

Are you employed by a company or self-employed? Why do you have a business name?

I'm confused with your situation.
I employer by a company. My company's register the name is TH TH company, but the store name is MY computer. May be my explanin let your confused. Sorry, thanks for the help.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
maxmoore said:
Guys, I just replied back to CIC attaching the receipt of both X-RAY and the general examination performed by the doctor. I don't know what else shall I do different than waiting. I asked them to suggest whether makes sense to perform another medical examination with another doctor or not.

This is so frustrating... Remember when I came here after performing my Medical Examination and I said that the place looks fishy? Well, I guess I wasn't wrong :mad:
Hi Maxmoor,

Go to your doctors office and ask to find your UMI number on CIC's medical results site.
When I went through the exam before examination the doctor's assistant created my case on CIC's medical site. Also that person confirmed every detail from me and also from passport. And gave me the eMedical UMI page print out. If you have that eMedical print send it to CIC and explain everything.

The only thing in your case I can think of is Doctor might have typed wrong details of your case. CIC may try to pull your records based on your passport number, DOB or/and Fullname. They might finds you but because of wrong information they might have doubt about person's identity.
Also My doctor told me if you want to know when your results updated you can call CIC' Care and give them yor UMI number. They can pull the record of your examination.

I hope this info may find you very well.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
I applied for gcms notes on nov 18th. So when can i expect it in my mail box.
Are any delays happening in getting gcms notes due to holidays.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
You will get on same day.

ganapathi said:

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
VS1987 said:
Hi Maxmoor,

Go to your doctors office and ask to find your UMI number on CIC's medical results site.
When I went through the exam before examination the doctor's assistant created my case on CIC's medical site. Also that person confirmed every detail from me and also from passport. And gave me the eMedical UMI page print out. If you have that eMedical print send it to CIC and explain everything.

The only thing in your case I can think of is Doctor might have typed wrong details of your case. CIC may try to pull your records based on your passport number, DOB or/and Fullname. They might finds you but because of wrong information they might have doubt about person's identity.
Also My doctor told me if you want to know when your results updated you can call CIC' Care and give them yor UMI number. They can pull the record of your examination.

I hope this info may find you very well.
Thanks! +1 for you :). I think I have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow and talk to him face to face. His secretary is very reticent to do anything extra, so I doubt that I will be able to get it by phone. I'm so frustrated about this that If I show up I don't even know what I'm going to tell him. Anyways, I'll try to get the UMI number somehow between today / tomorrow.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
ganapathi said:
You will receive today or tomorrow via email, but if you asked for mail notes then would be end of this week or early next week.

aashuk

Apr 25, 2014
maxmoore said:
Thanks! +1 for you :). I think I have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow and talk to him face to face. His secretary is very reticent to do anything extra, so I doubt that I will be able to get it by phone. I'm so frustrated about this that If I show up I don't even know what I'm going to tell him. Anyways, I'll try to get the UMI number somehow between today / tomorrow.
Sorry to hear about your case buddy. We both visited the same doctor and though the place did look cramped up, I never heard any bad reviews for Dr Chan. Most of my friends went to the same doctor and got their results uploaded in 7-10 days.
The doctor must have mis-typed your information in the portal. Talking him face to face is the better option, hope your results get uploaded before CIC returns back from their winter slumber.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Is anyone experiencing ECAS site. I tried to access site and still trying, but the page does not returning anything and after sometime it just error out.?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
VS1987 said:
Is anyone experiencing ECAS site. I tried to access site and still trying, but the page does not returning anything and after sometime it just error out.?
I noticed it no of times from workplace but it always worked when I access it from home .

May be your boss is watching you :p

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
I don't know why but even I noticed most of the times during business hours are bit slow to open ECAS site to check status. Try to check after 5PM it will be fast and mostly their batch job also runs after office hours to update the applicant statuses.

VS1987 said:

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
It doesn't matter whether ECAS system is working or down. My concern is that if CIC is working then definitely, Applicants will receive MR,RPRF or passport request for APRIL Applicants at least as per timeline.

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
I recently noticed one of the FSW applicant got PPR yesterday..it states VO officers are working however, it Looks like they concentrated back on other categories.

sjulien said:
It doesn't matter whether ECAS system is working or down. My concern is that if CIC is working then definitely, Applicants will receive MR,RPRF or passport request for APRIL Applicants at least as per timeline.