06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
maxmoore said:
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just have a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

Nevertheless, I got my eMedicals printed out and I'll scan them and reply back to CIC. Honestly, this process is driving me nuts. I won't recommend going to that doctor, but that's just my personal opinion.
Thanks for sharing your experience. You handled the situation very well. I know this is really frustrating on you but what's important is that you get an acknowledge from CIC that they have your medicals already.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Thanks guys! It's nice to have a place to come and chat about this process. Otherwise, nobody would ever understand how painful this process could be if they didn't go through PR or something like this. Best of luck to everyone! Just keep calm... nothing good comes out of anger. Never!

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
You have handled it very well maxmoore, dont worry everything will go smooth from now.
I read somewhere that you can file a complaint against a DMP in CIC website. May be you could, google it n you may find the link.
This is an irresponsible n rude behavior from a DMP.

maxmoore said:
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just has a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

Nevertheless, I got my eMedicals printed out and I'll scan them and reply back to CIC. Honestly, this process is driving me nuts. I won't recommend going to that doctor, but that's just my personal opinion.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Let me clarify something else, if your ECAS shows "Medical Results have been received", it means that they were processed and you passed the examination. Hope it helps to anyone waiting to see this status.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Good to know that you followed with Doctor before Christmas. Sometime it's hard to understand process unless we are stuck or failed in particular activities then people learn something new. That's life.

maxmoore said:
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just has a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
maxmoore said:

Thanks for sharing your experience .
Good that you got e-medical copy.

Wish you a smooth journey here after :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Thanks! :)

Well, it will be an interesting journey because my X-RAY (eMedicals that I got today) shows abnormalities. The only thing that I don't want it's to go back and talk to this doctor!!! Hopefully, if CIC asks for more tests, I'll pick someone else.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
maxmoore said:

Well, it will be an interesting journey because my X-RAY (eMedicals that I got today) shows abnormalities. The only thing that I don't want it's to go back and talk to this doctor!!! Hopefully, if CIC asks for more tests, I'll pick someone else.
Hi Maxmoore,

I think you have handle the whole situation very well.

For the Doctor I can only comment is that May be his wife cancelled all this holiday plan and he got angry on the patient.

Maxmoore you can go to any CIC Paneled Physician if CIC ask you for further testing. Don't worry, everything will sort out smoothly... Enjoy the Holidays....

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Haha! Thanks! Since you have a similar case, I'll probably send you a private message with some questions.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
maxmoore said:

check your PM :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
CEC_1304 said:
check your PM :)
Replied you back. Thanks :)

Here is a theory that I have regarding eMedicals.

Checking my results, I found that basically all fields are YES/NO or NORMAL/ABNORMAL.

It's very easy to automatize a review based on the results uploaded. If your report has everything NORMAL and YES/NO in the right spot, it might be marked as processed. Thus, you'll get the status changed in ECAS. That explains why so many people got their statuses updated in less than 4/5 days (including weekends). Of course that a Medical Officer might come back to your results later, but it's unlikely.

I was researching this forum for a while until I found someone in 2013 who got a response via e-mail from CIC saying that his medical results are still under review by a Medical Officer, thus his ECAS status has not been marked as "Medical Results have been received".

This is my hypothesis, so please feel free to chime in and comment what you think!

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
I think they have freezed most of the application process until next year... I hope they will start soon.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hi

I applied for cec and it reached cic on 22nd april. I got my GCMS notes today. How to look at it.

Security: not started
criminality: In progress
Medicals: Not started.

This means they didnt touch my file yet