Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Good to know but not CEC category.

nov_2014 said:
I recently noticed one of the FSW applicant got PPR yesterday..it states VO officers are working however, it Looks like they concentrated back on other categories.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
I applied my GCMS yesterday and i request to let me know by mail. but still i didn't get any email. how long normally it takes? i got track number . where i Can use this number?

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
harshad patel said:
I applied my GCMS yesterday and i request to let me know by mail. but still i didn't get any email. how long normally it takes? i got track number . where i Can use this number?
Wait for about 30 calendar days. You might get some delays due to holidays.

I am ordering my fourth GCMS today.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Cabalen said:
Wait for about 30 calendar days. You might get some delays due to holidays.

I am ordering my fourth GCMS today.
Yes me too. I am supposed to get GCMS by yesterday. I havent got any thing. I think it will delay due to holidays.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
ganapathi said:
Yes me too. I am supposed to get GCMS by yesterday. I havent got any thing. I think it will delay due to holidays.
Me too waiting for GCMS ,

30 days completed on 16th Dec :mad:

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Vishal007 said:
The first set of notes I received in 55 days...
That's quite a while. Here are my timeline for GCMS:

1st - 41 days
2nd - 21 days
3rd - 31 days

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just has a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

Nevertheless, I got my eMedicals printed out and I'll scan them and reply back to CIC. Honestly, this process is driving me nuts. I won't recommend going to that doctor, but that's just my personal opinion.

bumbak

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
maxmoore said:
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just have a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

Nevertheless, I got my eMedicals printed out and I'll scan them and reply back to CIC. Honestly, this process is driving me nuts. I won't recommend going to that doctor, but that's just my personal opinion.
Yes, you did well to keep your calm. Don't worry things would be normal soon enough.
I am sure people would take a lesson or two from your experience. What was the clinic you went to btw?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maxmoore said:
Went to the doctor today. His secretary didn't say much, just told me to wait until the doctor is free. When the doctor saw my case and I handed in the e-mail from CIC asking for medical results, he went crazy. He said that I was wasting his time, because he uploaded everything in Nov 25th. I tried to explain (very calmed) that it's not my fault and I'm just in the middle of him and CIC without knowing what to do. But, he said that it's my problem and he doesn't deal with communications between CIC and the applicant. When I asked to print out a copy of my eMedicals, he thrown "you should treat your anxiety". After that the secretary was so polite and apologized for the doctor's behaviour ("he just have a bad day"). During the entire conversation, I was the most peaceful person in the world, just keeping my anger contained, because you don't get anything when you confront.

what's this doctor, ? give the address, so others won't go there.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Here is the Google+ account:

https://plus.google.com/105189682276650909167/about?gl=ca&hl=en

I didn't pay attention before, but he has some bad reviews in this site.

What bothers me the most is that I know that I might have to come back for further examination about my "spots" in my lungs. I don't want to do it with him. Hopefully, I can change doctors if that time arrives.

By the way, it's not my intention to start a Witch-hunt on his name. Just be aware that maybe you pay more or drive far, but you get a better doctor for your PR.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
maxmoore said:

Doctor's name please..send me in a personal message...the place I visited was totally opposite..doctor was polite but his assistant had a bad day