07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
Flying high said:
Guys,

Ecas just got updated.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 27, 2014.
Mine too! *does happy dance*

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 2, 2014.

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great! That's promising; at least now we know someone is doing something.

Flying high said:
Guys,

Ecas just got updated.

We started processing your application on May 27, 2014.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eswiz said:
Mine too! *does happy dance*

We started processing your application on June 2, 2014.
good news :)

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
Hi I sent my family applicaton ( wife, 1) 7 year old kid) on 25th ,Recived by CIC on 28 . Don't have any update since.

Rwaiting

Jun 12, 2014
Does anyone know what ecas status follows after the following?

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on XXXXXXX.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on XXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on XXXXXXX.

Next??????

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
How to check online status............ what i need to select in identification type------------- and which no is use to enter here

please help me

Rwaiting

Jun 12, 2014
Usyaid said:
How to check online status............ what i need to select in identification type------------- and which no is use to enter here

please help me
Read the end of Page 5, it has the link to ECAS. I normally use my Client ID.

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
hi how can i know my client id i know the link but i don't understand i have one of my fees Receipts Starting with R0xxxxxxx . I use this number but no luck .

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Client Id # is the Number on your PR Card...
8 Digits in Length...All Numbers

Usyaid said:
hi how can i know my client id i know the link but i don't understand i have one of my fees Receipts Starting with R0xxxxxxx . I use this number but no luck .

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm just interested. When you guys see the following in ecas, with a date on or a little time after the date they actually received the application (as per mail tracking), did you actually get the receipt and book soon after?

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 3, 2014.
I just can't believe CIC would be quite so efficient. :)

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
When i enter my client id ( from PR card ) it will give me my PR card appliation status.
Can anyone let me know how can i check online status.
thanks

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
pedros said:
I'm just interested. When you guys see the following in ecas, with a date on or a little time after the date they actually received the application (as per mail tracking), did you actually get the receipt and book soon after?

I just can't believe CIC would be quite so efficient. :)
My book still hasn't arrived.

curious78

Apr 29, 2014
Today i received my application in full, back from CIC.
They had started looking at the application on 9th June.

The reason for the return is that my child's birth certificate was missing

The unfortunate thing is that the birth certificate was right there in the package that was returned
So sent the application again, this time with the birth certificate attested

I am not sure if they had a problem with the birth certificate or they did not even see it.

Any case i am returning to the end of the queue :(
Sometimes the only thing you can do with a system like this is to prepare yourself for the worst!!!

Something that could be useful for you folks:
- The application had a time stamp on 29th April which is when the CIO had received the application
- My application and my wife's application have been tagged with a note that says that our application are complete and that we just have to refile.
- Only my child's application has a note that says that her application will be process based on the rules that exist on the day it is received again

So my reading is that i don't have to refill the application even though the format has changed after we filed it last time

Now i have to follow the June 2014 thread :)