April 2014 Applicants

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zearus said:
Hi all

my ecas is showing in progress now. but i have a question.
after my application in april 2014 , i left canada and was away for about 35 days.
my physical presence was met at the time of my application in april 2014 so being away for 35 days should not really affect but i read it somewhere that I have to notify cic about my absent from the country even if it is after you have met physical presence days...

any body know anything about this situation ?

any input is greatly appreciated ;D
Which date did the cic recieved your application in April?

curious78

Apr 29, 2014
Usyaid said:
Thanks for you reply ,,,,
I am woundring about new laws if my application back for some reason new laws will be apply .... Is this true????

Applied on 25 April, Recived by 29 April , No update yet................ :( :(
For applications that are not complete, the law on the date you re-apply applies. for all other complete applications in the same package the rules on the original receive date applies. this is what the letter mentioned

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC now opening application received on 14/15th April. So anyone applied end of April may find In Process 1st week of July. CIC now taking around 60-70 days for case update in the system which was around 45-60 days just 2 month before. Most probably they received more applications in past 2-3 month than earlier..

For incomplete applications the recent pattern is, CIC returns within 45 days. So, if that period is over most likely they accepted the application.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
CIC now opening application received on 14/15th April. So anyone applied end of April may find In Process 1st week of July. CIC now taking around 60-70 days for case update in the system which was around 45-60 days just 2 month before. Most probably they received more applications in past 2-3 month than earlier..

For incomplete applications the recent pattern is, CIC returns within 45 days. So, if that period is over most likely they accepted the application.
Totally agree :p

mark brown

Jan 12, 2013
rayman_m said:

strongly disagree...i saw May 1st application returned in the month of June....

howtoland

Dec 19, 2011
mark brown said:
strongly disagree...i saw May 1st application returned in the month of June....
Which half of June? If first half then his statement is correct. May 1st + 45 days = mid June.

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hi,
i am going to apply very soon...for citizenship,
My question is, in the citizenship form there is question, that put all your trips,however i never
Trevelld since i landed in 2011,,,but they are asking to put 4 years trips, shell i put the trips to other countries, that i have done before landed in canada, as they are asking for last 4 years?
Tnx.

mark brown

Jan 12, 2013
sazamizi said:
I know somebody whose application was received on April 25 and still no update!
[/quote

ur application maybe complete, so its in the lineup to get aor...if it was incomplete u would have gotten it back by now...

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
khakalove said:
Hi,
i am going to apply very soon...for citizenship,
My question is, in the citizenship form there is question, that put all your trips,however i never
Trevelld since i landed in 2011,,,but they are asking to put 4 years trips, shell i put the trips to other countries, that i have done before landed in canada, as they are asking for last 4 years?
Tnx.
You have a separate thread for this question.