+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

yas57

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Mitali
I fortunately got my first AOR yesterday and i should prepare my document to send them. but the problem is my IELTS score . the previouse time i got L:5.5 , R:5 , W:6 , S: 6.5 but it expired about 1 month ago , for second time i've got L,R : 5.5 and W,S: 6 . because of that i lost 2 score and my total score reach 66 . Recently my uncle immigrate to canada for living there and now I can mention him for having more 5 score .but i didn't mention it before in my application. Is this score cover my requierd score and they accept this new situation or not ?
thanks for your helpful reply...

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
:) hi all...i received my 2nd AOR yesterday via email...

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Hi Mitali,
Pls update in your list i have received my 1st AOR on 28 september. Now i am collecting my docs. I have one query, my ielts score is as following

L-6.5
W-6.5
R-6.5
S-5
overall band-6

Actually i got nervous at the time of speaking test so I have booked another Ielts test on 30th but due to pressure at work now a days i am not getting time for preparation. Pls suggest if i would not not get better result this time can i send the above result with my docs, will it create problem as being a 4131 applicant. pls help.

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
chinay said:
Hi Chinay,

Congratukations on receiving your 2nd AOR. But as far as I know, 2nd AOR is being sent via normal post not via email.

Mitali, please confirm.

Aran

Kashif_pel

Jul 6, 2010
IELTS = 6
Education = 25
Experience = 21 (if fully matched with relevant NOC)
Adaptability = 8 (spouse 3, brother 5 if he is PR holder and currently staying over there)
Age = 10 (i assume as u didn't mentioned age)

total = 70

although it seems that ur brother have passed in marking system but Visa Officer may request for another IELTS because he has scored Reading=4.5, Listening=5.0 ..... in the present trend, any score below 5.5 is a bit risky in spite of more than 67.

mitali said:
Hi,

I agree with Prince and would like to add that the VO might reject the application (Substituted evaluation) on the basis of low score in IELTS despite getting passing marks for eligibility, as his NOC requires fluency and proficiency in English. Or he may be asked for an improved IELTS score.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali and Prince I will ask my brother to do the IELTS again next month on 20th Nov, I believe result of IELTS will come after ten days and he would have enough time to submit the documents because has has completed all other documents, I have one question if he wouldn't increase his ILETS score in next try, can he submit this score or not. and one more thing he has sales representative experience from 01-07-2006 to 01-04-2008 with NOC 6231, will this effect his experience points or it will be okay, this NOC was there in Canadian list in 2008 before April.

Please help

Thanks

Ovais_PK

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yas57 said:
Hi Mitali
I fortunately got my first AOR yesterday and i should prepare my document to send them. but the problem is my IELTS score . the previouse time i got L:5.5 , R:5 , W:6 , S: 6.5 but it expired about 1 month ago , for second time i've got L,R : 5.5 and W,S: 6 . because of that i lost 2 score and my total score reach 66 . Recently my uncle immigrate to canada for living there and now I can mention him for having more 5 score .but i didn't mention it before in my application. Is this score cover my requierd score and they accept this new situation or not ?
Hi Yas,

Congratulations!!!

1) Cracking down on the IELTS score seems to be the new measure adopted by CIC to exclude applicants.

2) Since I can not see your NOC, I can not make an educated guess if your current score will be acceptable. Nevertheless, the bottomline is if your NOC requires a lot of interaction (Listening,speaking) and communication with people, both, at reading and writing level, then be assured that the above score will probably need improvement.

3) Since you have just received your 1aor, you have some time to re take IELTS to improve your current score.

4) Yes, you can add the details of your Uncle to your application to claim points for relative. Fill up the appropriate forms, attach the supporting documents and mention the inclusion of your Uncle in your cover letter.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Congratulations Chinay.... I will add you in. Manilla is really doing great. Why dont you add your progress to your signature?

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canlove said:
Hi Mitali,
Pls update in your list i have received my 1st AOR on 28 september. Now i am collecting my docs. I have one query, my ielts score is as following

L-6.5
W-6.5
R-6.5
S-5
overall band-6

Actually i got nervous at the time of speaking test so I have booked another Ielts test on 30th but due to pressure at work now a days i am not getting time for preparation. Pls suggest if i would not not get better result this time can i send the above result with my docs, will it create problem as being a 4131 applicant. pls help.
Hi Canlove,

As a 4131, a better score will definitely go in your favor. I am sure you will improve your score this time. You see, the above score probably would have been deemed fit earlier, but now it will be a major issue to steer your application for a failure. The reasons, in my opinion, after research on this Forum are as below:

1) NOC 4131 is no more in the current Ministerial list;
2) There is surplus of 4131 in Canada already and CIC is trying to find ways to eradicate them.

Mitali

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mitali said:
Hi Canlove,

As a 4131, a better score will definitely go in your favor. I am sure you will improve your score this time. You see, the above score probably would have been deemed fit earlier, but now it will be a major issue to steer your application for a failure. The reasons, in my opinion, after research on this Forum are as below:

1) NOC 4131 is no more in the current Ministerial list;
2) There is surplus of 4131 in Canada already and CIC is trying to find ways to eradicate them.

Mitali
thanks Mitali
I appreciate your prompt reply.
Yes i will try to perform better this time.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aran said:
Hi Chinay,

Congratukations on receiving your 2nd AOR. But as far as I know, 2nd AOR is being sent via normal post not via email.

Mitali, please confirm.

Aran
Hi Aran,

I believe that was the norm to send 2nd Aor by regular mail; but I think, I read on the Pakistani thread that someone got 2nd AOR by email. Maybe that is strategy adopted by London Vo to quicken the process. Just be alert for both the possibilities.

But in case you do not get your 2nd AOR by the specified time, you can definitely send them a case specific enquiry and you will receive a file number by email.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif_pel said:
IELTS = 6

although it seems that ur brother have passed in marking system but Visa Officer may request for another IELTS because he has scored Reading=4.5, Listening=5.0 ..... in the present trend, any score below 5.5 is a bit risky in spite of more than 67.

Thanks Mitali and Prince I will ask my brother to do the IELTS again next month on 20th Nov, I believe result of IELTS will come after ten days and he would have enough time to submit the documents because has has completed all other documents, I have one question if he wouldn't increase his ILETS score in next try, can he submit this score or not. and one more thing he has sales representative experience from 01-07-2006 to 01-04-2008 with NOC 6231, will this effect his experience points or it will be okay, this NOC was there in Canadian list in 2008 before April.

Please help

Thanks

Ovais_PK
Hi Ovais,

1) As pointed out by Prince the current scores of your brother is a red flag. I am assuming by his education he will be required to perform better than his present scores. (My assumption is based on the fact that I do not know your brother's NOC).

2) Well, if he can not improve his current score then of course you have no other option but to send the current scores and wait for the VO's decision.

3) You receive the IELTS score after 13 CALENDAR days and not 10 days. Please check the information booklet of the examination centre. Bear in mind that he should not miss his 120 day submission date.

4) If the experience acquired through NOC 6231 falls in the skill category of O, A or B then he will get additional points. What is his NOC for his current application?

It will be nice to have your brother on board so that all of us can interact more proactively.

Mitali

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
On last week of April 2010, CIO Nova Scotia received our application,but no email,news,nothing,even after six months. Pls help on what to do.Thanks.

Please reply to the specific thread created here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t55124.0.html

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
mitali said:
Hi Hotheart,

Agar CIC meri apni shop hoti, to mein aap sab ko FREE mein PR/Citizenship de deti between 9am -5 pm.....lol

Well, why between 9-5pm.....kyon ki meri bhi koi status hai bhai!!!!! lol

I am sure CIC must've had their own reasons to delay processings in the way they did, and not provide any reasons for that to the public. In retrospect, I believe, people have learnt to be more patient and prepare themselves accordingly, even though that might have cost them gaining some gray hair and becomming a boderline diabetic with all the stress, equivalent to "Buy one and take some free" sales strategy.

People who have been worrying to get their 1AOR and have received them, now have new set of worries and thus the cycle goes on. This is an ongoing process and we all contribute towards it in one way or other.

The bottomline is - everything happens for a reason and has its own "HAPPEN-TIME".

Cheerup Hotheart.......all the best.

Mitali

NB: I sincerely feel bad for the applicants have been waiting since 2000 to get some response from CIC.....they have reached sainthood in terms of patience. I wish them all the best.

Hi Mitali
thanx for reply....
Maintaining positive thinking and attitude will drive you to success and happiness.
so dont worry be happy .....try to buy CIC...... lol
"hum hongey kamyaab ek din"...............;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hotheart

yas57

Jul 30, 2010
yas57 said:
Hi Mitali
hi , I look forward to hear from you soon , thanks

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
mitali said:
Hi Aran,

I believe that was the norm to send 2nd Aor by regular mail; but I think, I read on the Pakistani thread that someone got 2nd AOR by email. Maybe that is strategy adopted by London Vo to quicken the process. Just be alert for both the possibilities.

But in case you do not get your 2nd AOR by the specified time, you can definitely send them a case specific enquiry and you will receive a file number by email.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali