+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two fee s involved in FSW-1 immigration.

1- Processing fee: Its $ 550 CAD per Adult and $ 150 CAD per minor in the family and paid with initial application to CIO, Sydney, Canada.
2- RPRF (Right of permanent residence fee): Its $ 490 CAD per adult and fee for minors is waived off- Its paid when Visa office requests for it or with the complete application submitted to visa office (as per the application submitted under pre-26th june-10 rules)...

hope it helps...

sunnysport said:
Dear All,

Regards,

Sunny

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotheart007 said:
Good news for Late April Applicants......
today again i called to CIC........today they told me to wait 2week inbetween u will get ur Status.

gr88888.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

hotheart

mitali what u think .....now they are not lying na..........lol....... :( :( :( :(
Hi Hotheart,

Agar CIC meri apni shop hoti, to mein aap sab ko FREE mein PR/Citizenship de deti between 9am -5 pm.....lol

Well, why between 9-5pm.....kyon ki meri bhi koi status hai bhai!!!!! lol

I am sure CIC must've had their own reasons to delay processings in the way they did, and not provide any reasons for that to the public. In retrospect, I believe, people have learnt to be more patient and prepare themselves accordingly, even though that might have cost them gaining some gray hair and becomming a boderline diabetic with all the stress, equivalent to "Buy one and take some free" sales strategy.

People who have been worrying to get their 1AOR and have received them, now have new set of worries and thus the cycle goes on. This is an ongoing process and we all contribute towards it in one way or other.

The bottomline is - everything happens for a reason and has its own "HAPPEN-TIME".

Cheerup Hotheart.......all the best.

Mitali

NB: I sincerely feel bad for the applicants have been waiting since 2000 to get some response from CIC.....they have reached sainthood in terms of patience. I wish them all the best.

babakbit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
AOR Received.
28-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
hi mitali
i got my second AOR today , please update my status. hope good news for all applicants
regards

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif_pel said:
H Guys
My Brother received his 1st AOR, on 11th Oct 2010, Thanks for your help and pray that who ever did not recieve his 1st AOR got it soon, now the next step is to gather all the document and I need your guidance to accomplish this task. he actullay completed his IELTS and following are the scores:

ILETS result
(R=4.5, W=5.5, S=6.0, L=5.0)

Education
Master in Finance and Ecomonics with 16 years full time study (10 years Matric, 2 years FSC, 2 Years B.Com and 2 Years of Master)

Expereince
1 Years + 1.5 Year + 2.4 Years = 4.9 Years

Adaptibility
Wife Education Graduation with 14 years full time study
AND Brother in CANADA - Toronto

How much points will he get on the basis of above facts, will he be required to do the IELTS again or it is good to submit right now.

Please help to complete assessment.

Thanks

Ovais_PK
IELTS = 6
Education = 25
Experience = 21 (if fully matched with relevant NOC)
Adaptability = 8 (spouse 3, brother 5 if he is PR holder and currently staying over there)
Age = 10 (i assume as u didn't mentioned age)

total = 70

although it seems that ur brother have passed in marking system but Visa Officer may request for another IELTS because he has scored Reading=4.5, Listening=5.0 ..... in the present trend, any score below 5.5 is a bit risky in spite of more than 67.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prince56k said:
IELTS = 6
Education = 25
Experience = 21 (if fully matched with relevant NOC)
Adaptability = 8 (spouse 3, brother 5 if he is PR holder and currently staying over there)
Age = 10 (i assume as u didn't mentioned age)

total = 70

although it seems that ur brother have passed in marking system but Visa Officer may request for another IELTS because he has scored Reading=4.5, Listening=5.0 ..... in the present trend, any score below 5.5 is a bit risky in spite of more than 67.
Hi,

I agree with Prince and would like to add that the VO might reject the application (Substituted evaluation) on the basis of low score in IELTS despite getting passing marks for eligibility, as his NOC requires fluency and proficiency in English. Or he may be asked for an improved IELTS score.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Can I send PROCESSING FEE of my husband and kids in INR? If yes how much. It is CAD 850 otherwise, payable to Canada Receiver General.

Thanks

Satnam
Hi,

I think it has to be in CAD dollar because of exchange rates which changes everyday so if you send it in Rupees and later exchange rates changes immigration wont be receiving the exact amount.

Cheers
Saki

Khan101

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17, 2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 27, 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
&quot;Review Done-Processing Started&quot; Dec 12, 2011
Med's Request
Feb 01, 2012.
Med's Done....
March 19, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2012!!!!
LANDED..........
probably August.
babakbit said:
hi mitali
i got my second AOR today , please update my status. hope good news for all applicants
regards
I'm a little confused. 2nd AOR comes from the visa office right? (Buffalo).

First AOR would be that email from NovaScotia office with a file number?
I received that email from NS-CIO on March 17, 2010. Is that termed as "request for documents"?

Just trying to get the terminology right.

Thanks Guys.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan101 said:
I'm a little confused. 2nd AOR comes from the visa office right? (Buffalo).

First AOR would be that email from NovaScotia office with a file number?
I received that email from NS-CIO on March 17, 2010. Is that termed as "request for documents"?

Just trying to get the terminology right.

Thanks Guys.
Yes that is correct, first AOR comes via email which is a request for the full documents to submit withing 120 days and once you submit visa office send your the 2nd AOR.

Cheers
saki

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Don’t lie in your Canada immigration application
Canada, 26th October: Do you know that any lie in your Canada immigration application can put a question mark on your chances of immigration?

While providing detailed information in your application for Canada immigration, you must provide a true and authentic detail of various facts about yourself. Giving any false information can hinder not only yours but also the chances of your family members seeking immigration to Canada.

Why should you abstain from providing false information in your Canada visa application---

• Giving untrue information in your application is regarded a legal crime under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;

• It renders you ineligible to immigrate to Canada either for studying in Canada, working in Canada, going to Canada on a Canada visitor visa or seeking permanent immigration to Canada;

• It reduces the chances of your family members for Canada immigration;

• It shows your disrespect towards rules of laws and makes you suspicious in the eyes of the Canada immigration officials regarding the disrespect you might show towards Canadian laws after your immigration to Canada.

• Immigration fraud is considered to be a big threat to the security and integrity of the immigration system of Canada and anyone caught to be misrepresenting the facts is likely to be denied any chance to immigrate to Canada.

• The introduction of ‘The Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act’ on June 8, 2010 is another proof of the fact that anyone found to be involved in fraud either directly or under the influence of any crooked immigration consultants to gain Canada citizenship or Canada visa will not be spared by Canada immigration department.

• The government of Canada has introduced several measures to ensure that immigration consultation services in Canada are provided only by notaries, lawyers or registered members of CSIC (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants).

• Anyone giving false information about persecution for making refugee claims is likely to face severe punishment as per the Canada immigration laws.

Remember, honesty is, undoubtedly, the best policy if you want to successfully immigrate to Canada and even a small lie might make you pay a heavy price for your mistake.

amitp_gupta

Jul 15, 2010
All prepared to send the full documents to Visa Office, but wanted to clarify one thing:

Do we have to paste photos on the forms (space provided) or just send (without pasting in the space provided) those photos (4 for each family member) with the full documents?

Experts - Please comment..

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Immigrants in Canada boost innovation

Canada, 25th October: Immigrants in Canada are giving a big boost to innovation in the country and playing a crucial role in improving the global competitiveness of Canada.

This has been revealed by the findings of a latest report by CBC (Conference Board of Canada) titled ‘Immigrants as Investors: Boosting Canada’s Global Competitiveness’.

The report tested the view that immigrants tend to be highly innovative and found that immigrants in Canada were, indeed, associated with higher innovation in Canada at all levels including individual, national, organization and global.

The findings of the report maintain that although the percentage of immigrants comprise just one-fifth of Canada’s total population, but still, the percentage of immigrants in Canada Research Chairs is 35 percent.

It further suggested that it’s the immigrants in Canada that won higher number of highly prestigious performing arts and literary awards including the Governor-General’s Performing Arts Awards and the Giller Prize.

And immigration significantly affects and improves trade relations of Canada with the nations of immigrants’ origin. An increase of one-percentage-point increase in the number of immigrants results in 0.21 percent increase in the value of imports in Canada and also results in 0.11 percent increase in the value of exports.

No wonder, countries regarded to be major sources of immigration to Canada make greater foreign direct investment into the nation than other nations, the report asserts.

Although, there might be a few shortcomings of multiculturalism, there is no denying the fact that immigrants in Canada are playing a significant role in the making worthy contributions to the nation’s society.

And despite such important contributions by immigrants in Canada, they continue to encounter numerous obstacles in the way of their successful integration in Canada.

Some of the problems faced by immigrants in Canada include delays in getting recognition of their foreign credentials, inadequate opportunities for newcomers in making use of their skills, and failure of employers in Canada to use foreign language skills of immigrants.

The report gives a piece of advice to the employers in Canada asking them to hire immigrants at all organizational levels and invite them to share their valued suggestions.

It also asserts on improving the living conditions of all Canadians including immigrants

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitp_gupta said:
All prepared to send the full documents to Visa Office, but wanted to clarify one thing:

Do we have to paste photos on the forms (space provided) or just send (without pasting in the space provided) those photos (4 for each family member) with the full documents?

Experts - Please comment..
Hi Amit,

No need to paste photos. Just put the photos of each member in separate envelope and write the name of the person on the envelope.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Immigrants in Canada boost innovation

Canada, 25th October: Immigrants in Canada are giving a big boost to innovation in the country and playing a crucial role in improving the global competitiveness of Canada.

This has been revealed by the findings of a latest report by CBC (Conference Board of Canada) titled ‘Immigrants as Investors: Boosting Canada's Global Competitiveness'.

The report tested the view that immigrants tend to be highly innovative and found that immigrants in Canada were, indeed, associated with higher innovation in Canada at all levels including individual, national, organization and global.

It also asserts on improving the living conditions of all Canadians including immigrants
Hi Mayank,

You are indeed doing a commendable job to let the applicants know about the current situation in Canada which is going to tremendously help them prepare for their future life judiciously.

I also have a suggestion that you could post your posts in the following thread initiated by Saki as it is widely read by applicants on this forum. Your efforts will be much appreciated there and remain on one thread, instead of getting lost in the pages of individual threads. The link is as below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-business-news-t46135.0.html

+1 for you.

Mitali

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, kindly add me also in tracking list:

NOC Name Full Docs CHC Ecase 2AOR Verifictn Medical Intrviw PPR VISA
213 Imranmcse 14-09-10 LDN CIO waiting No No No No No

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Mitali.

Thanks for the reply. As per your request i have also post in Saki thread.

Regards,
Mayank

mitali said:
Hi Mayank,

You are indeed doing a commendable job to let the applicants know about the current situation in Canada which is going to tremendously help them prepare for their future life judiciously.

I also have a suggestion that you could post your posts in the following thread initiated by Saki as it is widely read by applicants on this forum. Your efforts will be much appreciated there and remain on one thread, instead of getting lost in the pages of individual threads. The link is as below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-business-news-t46135.0.html

+1 for you.

Mitali