AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
If they have been working on PRE june applicants how come we are not seeing the effects such as people receiving AORs?

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
Hi All,
My credit card was charged on 30th july and it,s more than month we have not received any documents/letter from CIO office.When we can expect the letter from CIO office or how much time they will take?Is there anybody whose CC was charged around 30th July and received documents from CIO office?

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Guys,
Another Question-When they do background checks do they physically go or call the residence or do they call only employers?
Thanks
Tuks

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
saki said:
Hi

Submit to CIO not visa office, as we come under the old rules and in old rules it says that PCC not to be 3 months older at the time of submitting application to CIO.

Cheers
Saki
Do you think it is to be within 6 months of submission of the application to CIO? I mean 3 months before and 3 months after? Or Only not more than 3 months before and after no limit? Because, see, if the 1st AOR is not stilll issued, they did not yet tell me to submit PCC, then how come I should know about it? I mean logically...

I am a May 2010 Applicant.
My Particulars :
Name : INDIANAJONES
HRSDC CODE : 0213
PROFESSION : INFORMAION SYSTEM MANAGER
APPLICATION REACHED TO CIO : 14th MAY 2010
DD CHARGED : 20th AUGUST 2010 --- EXACTLY 97 DAYS
AOR : NOT YET.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIANAJONES said:
Do you think it is to be within 6 months of submission of the application to CIO? I mean 3 months before and 3 months after? Or Only not more than 3 months before and after no limit? Because, see, if the 1st AOR is not stilll issued, they did not yet tell me to submit PCC, then how come I should know about it? I mean logically...

I am a May 2010 Applicant.
My Particulars :
Name : INDIANAJONES
HRSDC CODE : 0213
PROFESSION : INFORMAION SYSTEM MANAGER
APPLICATION REACHED TO CIO : 14th MAY 2010
DD CHARGED : 20th AUGUST 2010 --- EXACTLY 97 DAYS
AOR : NOT YET.

Only 3 months from the submission date to CIO not 6 months. If your application is approved then you obviously need the PCC so thats why they said that you can start gathering your PCCs but it should not be 3 months older, you can wait until you get your 1st AOR as its your personal choice but if anyone wants to get there PCC before 1st AOR is issued then it should not be 3 months older. The reason is that some PCC takes time like FBI 16 weeks.

Cheers
Saki

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Dear Saki/Mitali.. and all others

Another question,

what happens if submit ur application with my current employer reference and appointment letter and immediately after submission that company shutdown its business and re-opens its a subsidiary company with a deferent name.

its my case, i took the reference latter and every thing is smooth going but now this new LOCHA came across that my company is shutting the business and asking for resign from each employee so they will hire us all with a new appointment letter and new packages etc...

so what you think should i carry on with the existing obtained docs and then update later when every thing settle down or no need to inform them (becuz verification will be done as the management is same my immediate supervisor is same ).

or update my application later after receiving new appointment and reference letter etc....

i have made my application a little healthy, my salry slips, tax returns statements, Provident Fund statement etc all are with the name of current employer.

my personal opinion is that i will update them later not now... what you people say..?

Regards:
Sameer

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Saki/Mitali.. and all others

Another question,

what happens if submit ur application with my current employer reference and appointment letter and immediately after submission that company shutdown its business and re-opens its a subsidiary company with a deferent name.

its my case, i took the reference latter and every thing is smooth going but now this new LOCHA came across that my company is shutting the business and asking for resign from each employee so they will hire us all with a new appointment letter and new packages etc...

so what you think should i carry on with the existing obtained docs and then update later when every thing settle down or no need to inform them (becuz verification will be done as the management is same my immediate supervisor is same ).

or update my application later after receiving new appointment and reference letter etc....

i have made my application a little healthy, my salry slips, tax returns statements, Provident Fund statement etc all are with the name of current employer.

my personal opinion is that i will update them later not now... what you people say..?

Regards:
Sameer
Hi sameer,

If company is not closing before the submission of your docs then i would say not to inform CHC at this stage and submit your docs as it is and later inform them about this change.

Cheers
Saki

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
hi saki, mitali or senior member's

that's really a bad news for those who submitted their applications late april,
they didint get any response for cic.
why they hold alll application who submite in late april..................?
u have any idea abt it...........?
or any thread member who know abt exact REASON whats behind it.............?
student visa is not a reason.............?

waiting ur reply..............

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Dear All,

I am a May applicant,CC got charged on 19th August and wishing for 1st AOR soon,

I have a question regarding POF.I need to show @ 48500 AED = 14000 CAD but i have @ 20000 AED and rest i am getting from my father from India.Will the sudden increase in the bank affect the procedure?
what i am thinking is that i can keep the fund for the month of sept.oct & Nov and then i can get the bank certi in the month of decemeber & can send the full docs in decemeber.also i can attach the bank statement of last two months i.e.oct & Nov.Is that ok??!!

Seniors pl. help
Nevil

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
hi everyone :) i am an april applicant who got my first aor last july. i'm currently gathering documents and plan to submit them this sept. pls help me out on some queries i have. i need to fill up a new application form right? do i still need to submit a photocopy of the one i sent to CIO? and also, my previous employer gave me a cert of employment and my boss gave me a reference letter. problem is, it doesn't contain the number of working hours and job description. what do u think should i do about this? should i make an affidavit or smthn? thanks soo much :)

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Saki
CIO,NS updates the status for those submitted the final doc to London visa office or the London One updates it?

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
Hi All,
My credit card was charged on 30th july and it,s more than month we have not received any documents/letter from CIO office.When we can expect the letter from CIO office or how much time they will take?Is there anybody whose CC was charged around 30th July and received documents from CIO office?

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
annie_t said:
hi everyone :) i am an april applicant who got my first aor last july. i'm currently gathering documents and plan to submit them this sept. pls help me out on some queries i have. i need to fill up a new application form right? do i still need to submit a photocopy of the one i sent to CIO?YOU SHOULD ATTACH A COPY OF THE FORMER ONE BUT IF YOU MUST FILL A NEW ONE IT SHOULD STILL CONTAIN PREVIOUS INFORMATION AND MUST NOT CHANGE FROM EARLIER SUBMITTED ONE. and also, my previous employer gave me a cert of employment and my boss gave me a reference letter. problem is, it doesn't contain the number of working hours and job description. ITS IMPORTANT THAT JOB DESCRIPTION IS REFLECTED IN REFERENCE LETTER. WHY DID THEY NOT REFLECT IT? IS IT COMPANY POLICY IF YES THEN TYPE OUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO AND HAVE DONE ON A PLAIN LETTER AND GET YOUR BOSS OR IMMIDIATE SUPERVISOR TO SIGN AND STAMP IT AND ALSO INCLUDE HIS COMPLIMENTRY CARD SHOWING HIS PHONE NO AND IF POSSIBLE EMAIL. yOU SHOULD THEN WRITE AN EXPLANATORY NOTE AND INCLUDE IN YOUR PACKEGE. what do u think should i do about this? should i make an affidavit or smthn? thanks soo much :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, that would be ok.. incase they ask for any explanination than keep an affadavit ready from your father proclaiming this money to be yours from your share of inheritance or something like that which proves this money is not borrowed. hope it helps.
nevilraval said:
Dear All,

I am a May applicant,CC got charged on 19th August and wishing for 1st AOR soon,

I have a question regarding POF.I need to show @ 48500 AED = 14000 CAD but i have @ 20000 AED and rest i am getting from my father from India.Will the sudden increase in the bank affect the procedure?
what i am thinking is that i can keep the fund for the month of sept.oct & Nov and then i can get the bank certi in the month of decemeber & can send the full docs in decemeber.also i can attach the bank statement of last two months i.e.oct & Nov.Is that ok??!!

Seniors pl. help
Nevil