+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
Hi
Me and my husband applied in 1st week of May from USA to CIO and never got any replies back.. Has anyone who applied around that time got anything from CIO??? Is there any ways I could contact CIO?

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
tukku78 said:
Guys,
Another Question-When they do background checks do they physically go or call the residence or do they call only employers?
Thanks
Tuks
Saki/Mitali
Can you comment on this?
Thanks,
Tuks

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
tukku78 said:
Hi Guys,
I have a question.Do we need to send accreditation of Degree from Canada accreditation center ?I have one evaluated which states:
US Bachelor=India Bachelor but I do not have anything for canada.Is that ok?
Thanks,
Tuks
Saki/Mitali,
Do you have any feedback on this?
Thanks,
Tuks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Saki/Mitali
Can you comment on this?
Thanks,
Tuks
Hi Tukku,

Its really upto the visa officer what he likes to do, there were some cases where the visa officer visited the workplace but mostly they verify it by calling the employer.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Saki/Mitali,
Thanks,
Tuks
I dont know about this but Mitali might have some information for you.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tuks,

Here is a very important post by Qorax regarding Background checks:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html

I hope you will find your answers here.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Saki/Mitali,
Thanks,
Tuks
Hi Tuks,

I dont have a definite answer but you might get more ideas/answers if you post your question on the open forum. Sorry Tuks... did not want to misguide.

Mitali

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki / Mitali & other with the similar experience,

Can anyone of you who have sent your full docs to the Visa Office London tell me about the Photos. As i have sent in my full docs with the photos but unfortunately i have written name, DOB and signature behind each photo instead of Name, Heitht and eye colour.

Anyone with the similar experience ? do you think what i did would be accepted or should i send the photos again with the correction?

aamir.id

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got my 2nd AOR from London VO. today and they informed me that they are reviewing my application and come back to me within 12 Month :(.

First AOR 22- June, Doc Send 15 Aug, Doc Received 16 Aug.

And my file number is same as first one and online I checked also status changed that we receive you documents, as I know via this forum that our file number will change, anyone have any idea?????

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamir.id said:
Hi All,

I got my 2nd AOR from London VO. today and they informed me that they are reviewing my application and come back to me within 12 Month :(.

First AOR 22- June, Doc Send 15 Aug, Doc Received 16 Aug.

And my file number is same as first one and online I checked also status changed that we receive you documents, as I know via this forum that our file number will change, anyone have any idea?????

Hi Aamir,

You got your 2nd AOR very fast, where are you residing in Pakistan or some other country ? Dont worry about the 12 months these days they are giving time frame of 8 to 12 months to every applicant.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki / Mitali & other with the similar experience,

Can anyone of you who have sent your full docs to the Visa Office London tell me about the Photos. As i have sent in my full docs with the photos but unfortunately i have written name, DOB and signature behind each photo instead of Name, Heitht and eye colour.

Anyone with the similar experience ? do you think what i did would be accepted or should i send the photos again with the correction?
Hi Gavi,

I dont think its a big issue, i would say just wait and see if they ask you for the updated photos otherwise just leave it as it is. See what other says.

Cheers
Saki

aamir.id

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Aamir,

You got your 2nd AOR very fast, where are you residing in Pakistan or some other country ? Dont worry about the 12 months these days they are giving time frame of 8 to 12 months to every applicant.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki,

I am residing in UAE so may be that's why.

Thanks,
Aamir

ms84

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Passport Req..
pending
I have applied FSW2 with AEO full application in May 2010.
2nd AOR recieved in June.
till no response.. waiting 4 other response.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamir.id said:
Hi Saki,

Thanks,
Aamir
Thats still very quick just a gap of few days but its GOOD anyway :), with the file number sometimes visa officer keep the same file number and sometime they changed it dont know on what basis but its normal dont worry. They way you got your 2nd AOR i am guessing that you will get your visa very soon.

Cheers
Saki

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
aamir.id said:
Hi Saki,

Thanks,
Aamir
Very Good news aamir, it is really fast, my application deliverd on 24 Aug, I live in Saudi Arabia .. I hope I can get my second AOR as fast as yours :)

Good Luck
Moataz