Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi medicals for all april applicants from chc new delhi has stopped reasons unknown :(

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
SACHIN------SAME HERE IN CIO ALSO .THEY STOPPED GIVING AOR FROM LATE APRIL CASES .I DONT KNOW WHY?

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
One more question for seniors,
After how long from sending the docs to LONDON VO we should receive our medical and PCC from saudi,

Urgent Please

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
More one question for seniors,
After how long from sending the docs to LONDON VO we should receive our medical and PCC from saudi,

Urgent Please
HI Rami,

According to CIC website the current processing time to receive VISA from London VO is 11 months after your Full documents are received at VO .

Medicals are requested just before passport stamping. Right now with all the changes taking place at CIC it is difficult to predict the actual time to get Medical request.

You can do medicals from any place (country) provided you have intimated CHC of your current address.

What about PCC from Saudi? I could not follow your question.

Mitali

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
mitali said:
HI Rami,

According to CIC website the current processing time to receive VISA from London VO is 11 months after your Full documents are received at VO .

Medicals are requested just before passport stamping. Right now with all the changes taking place at CIC it is difficult to predict the actual time to get Medical request.

You can do medicals from any place (country) provided you have intimated CHC of your current address.

What about PCC from Saudi? I could not follow your question.

Mitali
PCC from Saudi Arabia is very difficult to be issued,you have to wait for the letter from CHC to proceed it,but i will be outside the saudi arabia and i do not know how to do this .

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
PCC from Saudi Arabia is very difficult to be issued,you have to wait for the letter from CHC to proceed it,but i will be outside the saudi arabia and i do not know how to do this .
Hi Rami,

I think Moataz will be the right person to help you with PCC from Saudi. You have to send your PCC along with your full documents (within 120 days of receiving your 1st AOR) so I am wondering what other docs you need from CHC? PM Moataz.... and maybe I am missing something.

Once you get the information please could you post it on the Forum for other people to benefit?

Mitali

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
Hi Rami,

I think Moataz will be the right person to help you with PCC from Saudi. You have to send your PCC along with your full documents (within 120 days of receiving your 1st AOR) so I am wondering what other docs you need from CHC? PM Moataz.... and maybe I am missing something.

Once you get the information please could you post it on the Forum for other people to benefit?

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Saudi Arabia Police certificate can not be obtained without request letter from CIC , thats why it is clearly mentioned that the Applicant has to wait for this letter. here is the paragraph from CIC website :

"If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Rami is worried to get that request when he is physically outside KSA , in this case it will be hard to obtain as he has to approach the Saudi embassy in Canada and I heared that it is time consuming process. If Rami will maintain his residency in Saudi Arabia (Valid Iqama) during this period then it can be much easier.

Thanks,
Moataz

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saki, Mitali, All Seniors..... more help needed regarding PCC:

a lot more confusion now...just check:

Old EG7 Guide (Pre June 26, 2010) :

You may begin to gather your police certificates before submitting your application to the CIO. Although you will not submit the police certificate to the CIO, you must be ready to submit them to a visa office if your application is recommended for further assessment at a Canadian visa office. When you submit the application to the visa office please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months before you submitted your application to the CIO.

New EG7 Guide (After June 26, 2010) :

Before submitting your application to the CIO, you should:
begin to gather your police certificates, and
 research the estimated length of time required to obtain police certificates from all of the applicable jurisdictions.
Consult our website for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.
Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. If your application is placed into processing, these certificates must be submitted before your application can be finalized. Failure to submit police certificates when requested to do so within a specified period of time may result in the refusal of your application.
Note: If a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.
When you submit the police certificates to the visa office, ensure they have been issued in the last three months and no earlier. Certificates that are more than three months old on receipt will not be accepted.

1- Old guide says get PCC before submitting application to CIO and they should not be old more than 3 months before submitting application to CIO
2- New Guide says same that get PCC before submitting application to CIO but then in next line it also says that PCC are valid for 12 months and then in next para it says PCC should not be old than 3 months before submitting to Visa Office......what does they mean here now....what will be the lock in date now?

What should we follow now? Old Guide? New Guide? If new Guide then what as it has 3 confusing statements....collect before sneding to CIO, then 12 months validity then 3 months validity before sending to VO :eek: :mad: :( ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
It's simple.

You submit your application to CIO along with your police certificates - then if the time is up - you will submit refreshed (new) police certificates to the visa office. ;D

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hi sachin,

thank you for the info. but that's really a bad news for those who submitted their applications late april, including us... please be kind enough to inform us if in case you or some of the thread members here might post the exact reason or when are they going to "resume" processing the late april applications. Thank you and God bless .

azneita

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
azneita said:
hi sachin,

thank you for the info. but that's really a bad news for those who submitted their applications late april, including us... please be kind enough to inform us if in case you or some of the thread members here might post the exact reason or when are they going to "resume" processing the late april applications. Thank you and God bless .

azneita
Late April applicants are definitely in a confused state. I tried to call up CIO but they do not respond.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rambler said:
It's simple.

You submit your application to CIO along with your police certificates - then if the time is up - you will submit refreshed (new) police certificates to the visa office. ;D
My Friend, First of all my application is already with CIO and i gathered all my docs including the PCC but due to delay in CIO, the PCCs seem to be expire....may be the situation is simple for you to get the new PCC but not for everyone else...and the question here is not simply "Time is up" but actually the concern is what is that time period of validity for PCC....

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
thank you sunnysports
please do inform us if you have latest updates regarding this case.... i'm from the philippines by the way... God bless !

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Saki, Mitali, All Seniors..... more help needed regarding PCC:

a lot more confusion now...just check:

Old EG7 Guide (Pre June 26, 2010) :
Hi Navali,

What my understanding is that we come under old rules and for us our PCC should not me older than 3 months at the time of submitting application to CIC, and the lock in date is when CIC has received our application. So for me if its not older than 3 months its valid to submit.

Cheers
Saki

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
saki said:
Hi Navali,

What my understanding is that we come under old rules and for us our PCC should not me older than 3 months at the time of submitting application to CIC, and the lock in date is when CIC has received our application. So for me if its not older than 3 months its valid to submit.

Cheers
Saki
Dear saki,

you mean that from date you sumite to cio or for ur VO