+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
If someone wants to show his/her property as POF alongwith bank statements and other funds, what documents and paper work are required to show that property as POF?

Regards
Hi Navali,

1. The property is registered in your name/Spouse (who is part of your property)
2. Property evaluation by independent Evaluators (2 atleast), Notarise the Evaluation
3. If the property is free of any liabilities ( money or person, ie if there is a 3rd person on the property, then there might be a problem in the sense that he may not want to sell his portion)
4. If there is any loan or liability, then what is the amount. (You have to deduct that from your POF)

Mitali

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
Can person residing in Canada show property in his/her home country as POF? Doesn't POF have to be liquid funds?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraheem86 said:
Can person residing in Canada show property in his/her home country as POF? Doesn't POF have to be liquid funds?
According to New rules you can show property (in Home country) in your POF but according to Old rules,only some Visa offices had that prevelige.

Yes, you can show provided it is free of liabilities both in person or monetarily.

Mitali

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
mitali said:
Hi Smile,

It is very important to get that detail from your present employer and there is no excuse for that because "He is the present"... how difficult is to get that from a present employer, will be the question from VO. Very old employers are still excused but if possible get it.

Here in Canada as far as I can recollect 20hrs/week is considered a full time job...please please check this information on Google or CIC website before you make any judgements.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali. I am pretty sure that we are full time employees. Since our positions are already managerial in nature, we usually render 45 to 50 hours of work time a week. I just wonder if the VO will call our employers to counter-check. I think that would be better!

Thanks for all the help!

pinkureenu

Jun 29, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2010
saki said:
Hi,

Its been a very long time you should call the CIC ASAP because right now they are looking at the 25th April applications and your application was received on 30th of March so you should have got a reply by now, call them and see if they have received your application and what is the status. If you dont have there number then go to page 82 of this thread i have posted the number there.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki,

As per courier my application delivered on 21st April 10 at CIO, Sydeny but till yet to get any response from CIO. I also tried to check status as guided on page 82 but when i called last week, CIO agent told me that you have to wait for another 2 months as lead time is 4 months minimum. Could not understand how to get my application status...

Regards,

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinkureenu said:
Dear Saki,

As per courier my application delivered on 21st April 10 at CIO, Sydeny but till yet to get any response from CIO. I also tried to check status as guided on page 82 but when i called last week, CIO agent told me that you have to wait for another 2 months as lead time is 4 months minimum. Could not understand how to get my application status...

Regards,
Hi,

If it was recevied by CIC on 21st April then its fine you will hear from them soon in a week or two because recently they have charged the CC of applicants whose applications were received around 23rd April so you will definetly get a response in a week time.

Cheers
Saki

pinkureenu

Jun 29, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2010
saki said:
Hi,

If it was recevied by CIC on 21st April then its fine you will hear from them soon in a week or two because recently they have charged the CC of applicants whose applications were received around 23rd April so you will definetly get a response in a week time.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki. ....Let hope good news soon.

Can you pl tell, along with mail for 1st AOR, whether CIO is sending letter confirmation to postal address also nor not..

Regards,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinkureenu said:
Thanks Saki. ....Let hope good news soon.

Can you pl tell, along with mail for 1st AOR, whether CIO is sending letter confirmation to postal address also nor not..

Regards,
If you did not provide any email ID, only then you would get letter confirmation.

Mitali

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
13042010 said:
could not understand you, sorry but i think you are saying that it's your personal speculation. No worries- thanks for replying and have a great day
Hi
You did good job!!
keep going.
with regard

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
abilex said:
Thanks Mitali,

My husband and I sat down for hours checking and rechecking the documents for completion and accuracy before we sent the documents. We also made and attached our own checklist of documents submitted. I prepared side tabs to separate each set of requirements. We expect to receive within this coming week through e-mail the AOR from the VISA Office. Some applicants said that in one to three months we may be requested for medicals.

Good luck to us all. To God be the glory.
Hi. May I know if you paid for the RPRF in your submission of documents? I cant find in the new rules (VO-Manila) the portion where it says the RPRF will be asked in the coming month. I got confused. There was a portion for Fee payment and yet they tackle about sending it to CIO-Nova Scotia. Does it refer to RPRF or the initial application fee?

Thank you.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Salaam AAALLLLLL....

I am back......

VEHSHI

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

What a wonderful thread this is! I just came across this thread and found it exactly where i could put up my questions! I am also an April applicant and here are my details:

NOC: 0213
Documents Reached: 14-April-2010
DD charged: 18-July-2010
1st AOR: Yet to receive.

Its more than 3 months that my documents were received by CIO but i haven't received any acknowledgement yet by them. Is this normal? What should i do to know what is going on with my application at the moment?

Cheers!

S

seema1979

Hi

guys did any body called cio and confirm where they have reached? well keeping my fingers crossed and praying for everybody.. i m from India tried calling cio .. but no reply could you guys tell me what time to call them. well my friend whose documents reached on 26 april got her docs back whereas cio posted her docs. back on 8 july.. please updtae if anyboys cc /dd has been chanrged .