<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki / Mitali / Mates

One of my friend is applying under new categories. He wants to know:

• Under new rules after 26th June, Do we need to notarize all photocopies of the orignals (as per Visa Office Checklist) while sending initial application to CIO, Sydney, NS

Do we need to send original PCC to CIO or only photocopy to CIO and then after initial approval original to visa office?

Do we need to send marriage photographs with initial application to CIO?

Do we need to send legal and notarized translations of Marriage and Birth Certificates with initial application to CIO?

Do we need to send original university selaed transcripts with initial application to CIO?
Any idea/thoughts?

Thanks

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
navali said:

• Under new rules after 26th June, Do we need to notarize all photocopies of the orignals (as per Visa Office Checklist) while sending initial application to CIO, Sydney, NS

Do we need to send original PCC to CIO or only photocopy to CIO and then after initial approval original to visa office?

Do we need to send legal and notarized translations of Marriage and Birth Certificates with initial application to CIO?

Do we need to send original university selaed transcripts with initial application to CIO?
Any idea/thoughts?

Thanks
Yes

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidrakhan70 said:
HEY SAKI U N ME SAHARE THE SAME DATE BUT MY DD STILL HASNT BEEN ENCASHED :( WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN.
Hi Sidra,

Dont worry you will get hear a good news soon i am hoping this week, even we share same date but it depends when they assess your application and which visa officer is doing so few days difference is normal, you will get it this week InshALLAH,

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:

Any idea/thoughts?

Thanks

Hi ,

As far as my knowledge is for the new applicants they need to send IELTS result original PCC original and copies of rest of the documents. Wait for others answers :)

CHeers
Saki

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Hi All,

I received my AOR on friday.

Category:0213
Application at CIO:19th April
1st AOR:16th July.

Thanks you all.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
saki said:
Wasalam sameer,

How did you go with IELTS ? The news here is that my CC has been charged :)
Finallllyyyyyyy got it ;D

and done well .... now ur prayers fro the results....

Great new dear.. congrats. now wait 20 - 25 days after the CC charged date..
U will sure get it....

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki/Mitali/ and All,

My current employer did not provide me detailed reference letter (with full job description). The letter is on official letter head and just shows my Name, designation, job period and salary. However I am not using this job to claim in 38 occupations (as per old list). Is it ok to provide such letter along with job contract or do i still need detailed job duties for this job as well?

Regards

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi ,

As far as my knowledge is for the new applicants they need to send IELTS result original PCC original and copies of rest of the documents. Wait for others answers :)

CHeers
Saki
How about notarization of copies?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Saki/Mitali/ and All,

My current employer did not provide me detailed reference letter (with full job description). The letter is on official letter head and just shows my Name, designation, job period and salary. However I am not using this job to claim in 38 occupations (as per old list). Is it ok to provide such letter along with job contract or do i still need detailed job duties for this job as well?

Regards
Hi,

If you are not claiming points then its fine no need to get detail about the job duties.

Cheers
Saki

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
OmSai73 said:
Hi All,

I received my AOR on friday.

Category:0213
Application at CIO:19th April
1st AOR:16th July.

Thanks you all.
congratulations ... i have same date 19th July, but got AOR on 12th july

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki/Mitali/ and All,

Regards

saki said:
Hi,

If you are not claiming points then its fine no need to get detail about the job duties.

Cheers
Saki
A little bit confused :-\

I am not using this job to count towards the 38 listed categories. But I am using this job to accumulate years for my total experience. Like

Job 1: 2004 - 2006 ( NOC is Not in 38 Categories)
Job2: 2006 - 2008 (NOC is in 38 Categories - applying on this base)
Job3: 2008 - 2010 (NOC Not in 38 Categories)

So application is based on Job 2.
Job 1 & Job 3 are not beign used for FSW category. But I am using all three jobs (total 06 yeras) accumulatively to get maximum points for work experience.

So what to do? Plz let me know.