<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13042010 said:
Saki:
Thanks for sharing this but I respectfully diasgree with the news as many of us who have applied in April received AOR and there are a lot of spams./rumors running all the time. I do not think this is the official policy of the CIC.
Hi,

Yes personally i dont think this is the case as well because CIC clearly says the new rules apply to applications received from 26th June onwards so it cant be true but i just wanted to share with you guys :)

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Hi,

Yes personally i dont think this is the case as well because CIC clearly says the new rules apply to applications received from 26th June onwards so it cant be true but i just wanted to share with you guys :)

Cheers
Saki
June applications are at high risk but can't say abount March, April and May applications,even May applications are also on risk little bit somehow

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
murtazaabbasi said:
June applications are at high risk but can't say abount March, April and May applications,even May applications are also on risk little bit somehow
brother... why do you say so can you elabotare? and are you talking about CIo application or visa office application? and on what ground are you saying this ?
Thanks

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
13042010 said:
brother... why do you say so can you elabotare? and are you talking about CIo application or visa office application? and on what ground are you saying this ?
Thanks
I say no no behalf only my understaning as application in initial level which are reached before 26th June will be entertained, but application after or on 26th as mentioned in CIC website will not be in process for some professions.

I ment to say if applcaion have been sent from destination in month of June via local postal offices, as I did mistake, they take atlease 25-30 days to be recieved by Intake office sydney.

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
murtazaabbasi said:
I say no no behalf only my understaning as application in initial level which are reached before 26th June will be entertained, but application after or on 26th as mentioned in CIC website will not be in process for some professions.

I ment to say if applcaion have been sent from destination in month of June via local postal offices, as I did mistake, they take atlease 25-30 days to be recieved by Intake office sydney.
could not understand you, sorry but i think you are saying that it's your personal speculation. No worries- thanks for replying and have a great day

S

seema1979

hi

one of my friend filed her case under 4131 category. her form is send back because total edaucation column was incompete and she got letter that her application is not registered or recieved by cio. whereas her file was recieved on 26 april 2010. i m sacred how things are going on. hope for best.

seema

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
13042010 said:
could not understand you, sorry but i think you are saying that it's your personal speculation. No worries- thanks for replying and have a great day
yes i mean so

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Saki i dont think it could happen,because it is clear on the site that pre 26th June will not be effected by new laws.
chander

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Saki i dont think it could happen,because it is clear on the site that pre 26th June will not be effected by new laws.
chander
Ya i think so as well but then that guy's application is refused on this basis maybe he is lying then...

Saki

Respected sir , i had applied FSW PR Visa second time after my first application filed in july 2009 felled in non compliance stage.My application reached CIO Nova Scotia on 30.03.2010. But till date once again i had not received any reply from them. I want to ask you how much time is CIO taking nowdays to process application for FSW PR Visa. Almost 4 months had passed , i want to ask you what should i do next ? Sir you are doing a great job by advicing needful people. May God bless you . Your good work is really appreciable. Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubob said:
Respected sir , i had applied FSW PR Visa second time after my first application filed in july 2009 felled in non compliance stage.My application reached CIO Nova Scotia on 30.03.2010. But till date once again i had not received any reply from them. I want to ask you how much time is CIO taking nowdays to process application for FSW PR Visa. Almost 4 months had passed , i want to ask you what should i do next ? Sir you are doing a great job by advicing needful people. May God bless you . Your good work is really appreciable. Thanks
Hi,

Its been a very long time you should call the CIC ASAP because right now they are looking at the 25th April applications and your application was received on 30th of March so you should have got a reply by now, call them and see if they have received your application and what is the status. If you dont have there number then go to page 82 of this thread i have posted the number there.

Cheers
Saki

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki & Mitali,

i have one query, i know it sounds silly but its better to clarify as i dont want to take any chances

I have my company letter stating my designation, job description, salary etc etc, however this is addressed "to whom so ever it may concern". What i need to know is if this should be addressed to the visa office instead of whomsoever it may concern.

Thks

abilex

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131/ 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-07-2010
IELTS Request
done.
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
14-09-2010 received 09-22-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver, BC (2011)
mitali said:
Hi Abilex,

Good that you made the comparison and especially the highlighted part is of importance regarding the 'present guidelines to be maintained'. And yes, of course adding documents as was required earlier will not hurt your application.

Check and recheck all your document over and over again before you send. This is the "make or break" point.

Goodluck Abilex.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali,

My husband and I sat down for hours checking and rechecking the documents for completion and accuracy before we sent the documents. We also made and attached our own checklist of documents submitted. I prepared side tabs to separate each set of requirements. We expect to receive within this coming week through e-mail the AOR from the VISA Office. Some applicants said that in one to three months we may be requested for medicals.

Good luck to us all. To God be the glory.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki & Mitali,

i have one query, i know it sounds silly but its better to clarify as i dont want to take any chances

I have my company letter stating my designation, job description, salary etc etc, however this is addressed "to whom so ever it may concern". What i need to know is if this should be addressed to the visa office instead of whomsoever it may concern.

Thks
Hi Gavi,

No its not a problem, all CIC needs is a letter from the company does not matter if it is addressed to them or not. And if they need any further information they will contact your employer.

Cheers
Saki

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If someone wants to show his/her property as POF alongwith bank statements and other funds, what documents and paper work are required to show that property as POF?

Regards