+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ gggone and sunnysport

Both of your names were added in on 1st Aug and 9th Aug respectively. I am sure Sanjay by mistake pulled out an old updated list which were prior to these dates, so your names did not show up.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali,

I have seen there are alot of April applicants whose applications were received early April but still they havent inform us about there status so i was thinking why not delete those applicants to shorten up the list what you reckon? and also i saw Sanjay022 on the top of the list but looking at this timelines he isnt April applicants he is actually January applicant.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Mitali,

I have seen there are alot of April applicants whose applications were received early April but still they havent inform us about there status so i was thinking why not delete those applicants to shorten up the list what you reckon? and also i saw Sanjay022 on the top of the list but looking at this timelines he isnt April applicants he is actually January applicant.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki,

I completely agree with you....You can also delete the names of people who have had their applications rejected. I was about to do that as it does'nt make any sense. Probably just a note with the list that xx number of april applications were rejected.

The last updated list with few of the VO information is on pg 232...please if you can pull that up when you make corrections. My idea was to segregate applicants on the basis of VO. For example we write CHC London and add names under it and go with the other VO as the timelines would differ.

Earnest request to the Applicants ...please do not pull old updated list as it causes confusion and waste of time.

Sanjay is most welcome if he wants to join the "April applicants".

Thanks a ton.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Saki,

I completely agree with you....You can also delete the names of people who have had their applications rejected. I was about to do that as it does'nt make any sense. Probably just a note with the list that xx number of april applications were rejected.

The last updated list with few of the VO information is on pg 232...please if you can pull that up when you make corrections. My idea was to segregate applicants on the basis of VO. For example we write CHC London and add names under it and go with the other VO as the timelines would differ.

Earnest request to the Applicants ...please do not pull old updated list as it causes confusion and waste of time.

Sanjay is most welcome if he wants to join the "April applicants".

Thanks a ton.

Mitali

Cool as we both agree on this I will update the list in next few hrs when i get home :)

Cheers
Saki

docmd

Jul 21, 2010
Dear Saki, Mitali and other Seniors,

please help me - is it the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) that I need to send to the Delhi VO or is there any other fee? RPRF is Rs.21440 per person.

Thanks a lot,

docmd

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi Saki/Mitali,

I got AOR on Aug 04 but its missing on your latest list.

Please update.

Also I worked at my workplace since Nov 2006. I visited them earlier today and almost all the staff is changed and all old attendance registers were in very bad condition. The then pricncipal of my institute has also migrated to Canada and now his relative is looking after. So my query is what precautions should I take in case I get verification from CHC ND. If they (CHC ND) call at the numbers, the staff would not be able to answer about my job immediately as s/he has to get the records from record room. Does CHC ND peopel call back/again?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Satnam

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi,

On the checklist it does not say that you have to write DOB or sign them but ppl on this forum say write your DOB and Initital, For my london office there is no instructions about it and i am not writing anything on the pictures. Check your visa office checklist i am sure there wont be anything saying sign it or put initials.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki,

Although nothing mentioned on London VO Guide, However on the main CIO Guide EG7, it is mentioned the following at page 27:

- On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
- Enclose the photos of each person in an envelope and seal the envelope.
- Write your name and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docmd said:
Dear Saki, Mitali and other Seniors,

please help me - is it the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) that I need to send to the Delhi VO or is there any other fee? RPRF is Rs.21440 per person.

Thanks a lot,

docmd

That is the only fee unless you have a new born baby now ;)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Dear Saki,

Although nothing mentioned on London VO Guide, However on the main CIO Guide EG7, it is mentioned the following at page 27:

- On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
Hi Navali,

It does say but i didnt write anything on the pictures and i dont think it will become a cause of rejection.

Cheers
Saki

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Saki N Mitali,Friends ,plz donot remove the rejected cases from the list,its becoz we can compare the percentage of rejected cases with approved cases.Atleast it can give us some idea about rejec5ion percentage.

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Dear Saki,

Hi Saki, Navali,

Thats a good observation Navali, unfortunately ive sent in my docs to the VO London today and ive just written my name, DOB and sign on tehe photos....Will this be an issue?
/

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki /Mitali,

Kindly update my info..

Sent full docs to VO London today..

i also got my IELTS Score yestday..
Reading:7
Writing:7.5
Speaking:7.5
Listening:8.5

overall: 7.5

one question is does the second AOR come via Email ?

Thanks,
Gavi

betsy

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 30, 2010
Nomination.....
none F/Docs Sent: Sep 21, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 28, 2010
IELTS Request
done-Jun 5,2010-sent w/ F.docs
File Transfer...
July 6'10
Med's Request
Sept.13, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct.11,2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
April 4&gt;sent April13
VISA ISSUED...
May 4,2012
LANDED..........
target date:July 2012
i am new in this site & an applicant of april 2010. can i join the tracking for more info? kindly include me on the list. thanks. betsy

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
mitali said:
Hi tukkku,

Please check the following site:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp

You can score 16 points if you are opting for English as your only language and obviously you will add on points if you have experience in french as well.

As per Cohen's website:

There are 2 languages you can claim points for... we all know it is either English or French. Suppose you choose English as your 1st language and calculate then you get 16 (for all high) and if it is 2nd language or in other words "not your 1st language" then you get 8. When you are opting for English "not your 1st language" then automatically French becomes your 1st language.

I hope it is clear.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali for your inputs!!!!

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Hi Mitali,

I am in a peculiar situation, I applied for a FSW and my application was received at CIO office on the 30th April 2010. my NOC code is 0213, I have not received any revert so far, which is not the issue, i am worried that the Demand Draft of CAD $ 1400/- which I had attached with the application would expire on the 25/08/2010.

What would be my situation in such a case.
regrads,

Sunnysport