Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mitali said:
Hi Hinna,

It is better to refer to Canadian currency...makes it easier. You may withdraw money but be assured that you HAVE to show the required POF if requested at anytime, maybe medical and POE.

Mitali
16,977 CAD is the requirement against which i have submitted a statement of 18887 CAD. My current status is 15,499 CAD against the minimum required 16,977 CAD. will it be ok if they call at the bank for confirmation and found 1000 CAD, less than the required amount OR should i deposit more 1000 CAD?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArshadAli said:
Hi Saki N Mitali,Friends ,plz donot remove the rejected cases from the list,its becoz we can compare the percentage of rejected cases with approved cases.Atleast it can give us some idea about rejec5ion percentage.
Totally agreed. Plus it tells the time lime it took to send the rejection to some of the applicants from which others can get some idea about processing/rejection time lines, though I wish no one gets this bad news...

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Navali,

Please can you check when the CIO guide was updated? I think it is still the old guide. I maybe wrong. I think it is safe to follow what is on the webstite because CIC website is updated.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Yes I check both new and old guides and it is mentioned in both guides....

also if it is suggested to follow what is on the website currently, what will happen with all the application forms? ? The application forms (After 26 June) have been changed. For example new Schedule 3 form has a new section now and is bit different as it is now also required there to put your NOCs in the order in which u want to process/apply for immigration. so, should we send now these new forms to VO or same old forms?

the guys who are sending full docs to VO these days, what are they doing? ?

Please guide....

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Gavi,

Nothing to worry as I believe, I may be wrong in my opinion that the mannual has not been updated yet.

Mitali
Manual is updated...it shows IMM EG7000 (07-2010) now. But as Saki mentioned, it should not be a point of that much concern for VO...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
16,977 CAD is the requirement against which i have submitted a statement of 18887 CAD. My current status is 15,499 CAD against the minimum required 16,977 CAD. will it be ok if they call at the bank for confirmation and found 1000 CAD, less than the required amount OR should i deposit more 1000 CAD?
Hinna,

Just to be on the safe side if I were you then I would deposit that $1000.

Mitali

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Hi Mitali,

Kindly reply me

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
Dear all,

I have goy my 1st AOR in 27/7,iam now in preparing my docs.
So kindly update the list please.

I have inqury for our seniors,

When i applied for CIO the Acadmic Ielts was approved in OP 6 for skilled worker applicants,and i sent copy of my result in my application to CIO,and they approved.But now there is a change in OP 6 modified on 5/8/2010,,,that only general we accept.
So that dose this will affect me,,,for me i do not think so but i want to be sure from you seniors (Mitali&Saki)
you are fine with your Academic IELTS score as you applied pre 26th Jun

Mitali

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Another update on CIO website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

NOTE: Processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, are not yet available. For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to June 10, 2010.
Date Modified: 2010-08-16

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Mitali,

Yes I check both new and old guides and it is mentioned in both guides....

also if it is suggested to follow what is on the website currently, what will happen with all the application forms? ? The application forms (After 26 June) have been changed. For example new Schedule 3 form has a new section now and is bit different as it is now also required there to put your NOCs in the order in which u want to process/apply for immigration. so, should we send now these new forms to VO or same old forms?

the guys who are sending full docs to VO these days, what are they doing? ?

Please guide....
Hi Navali,

I would go with the new forms and mention why you chose the new forms in your cover letter. Must they have anything to clarify.. they would contact you.

Thanks for the updates... quite informative.
Mitali

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Saki, Mithali & other Experts

Plz advice me, do i need to notary attested me & my spouse experience certificates.kindly guide me which documents i need to notary attested.my VO New Delhi,India.
Thanks in advance
rajinder

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Navali,

I would go with the new forms and mention why you chose the new forms in your cover letter. Must they have anything to clarify.. they would contact you.

Thanks for the updates... quite informative.
Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Thanks for your quick response as always, appreciated.
Really confused now....there are different opinions now....some other members on this forum like Qorax, PMM mentioned that we need to send the exact copy of whatever we sent to CIO...your and saki's suggestion is to use new forms....

so really have no idea what to do? should we send some email to VO or call VO/CIO to clarify this?

Can someone (who has already his client ID/AOR Receipt# etc) do this check by calling or emailing VO/CIO to verify? ? ?

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
navali said:
Hi Mitali,

Thanks for your quick response as always, appreciated.
Really confused now....there are different opinions now....some other members on this forum like Qorax, PMM mentioned that we need to send the exact copy of whatever we sent to CIO...your and saki's suggestion is to use new forms....

so really have no idea what to do? should we send some email to VO or call VO/CIO to clarify this?

Can someone (who has already his client ID/AOR Receipt# etc) do this check by calling or emailing VO/CIO to verify? ? ?
When you receive the 1st AOR there are the some links in the email to direct you to the forms,for me the email includes the new forms so go for the new one,there is no big difference

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
When you receive the 1st AOR there are the some links in the email to direct you to the forms,for me the email includes the new forms so go for the new one,there is no big difference
Thanks Rammoo for the quick reply....you have solved a long standing issue with your response.

Mitali

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Hi Mitali,
I need just to make sure again about the Academic Ielts,any body here in the thread apply by academic one.
I am worry about that.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
RAMMOO said:
+1 for you :)