+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval after almost one full year!

student1997

Dec 12, 2019
Guys finally got my approval letter today
Admitted to pursue Masters in University of Windsor.
Intake:May 2020 defers to fall 2020 and started classes online from September and I am in second semester now.
Application date:March 16,2020
Aip:August 18,2020
Previous application date: February 10,2020.
Biometrics:I got my previous application rejected on March 9,2020(study permit)
Previous rejection reason:purpose of visit (won't leave canada after study).

Medical:first medicals exam given in November 2019 and it got passed on July 7,2020 but expired in November 2020.
Got remedical request on Jan 5,2021 and gave the next day itself and passed on Jan 9,2021.

Original passport request:10/2/2021(7:35pm IST)

My primary office is:CPC OTTAWA.
second office:CPC EDMONTON.

So to sum it up it's been exactly an year I came into this immigration process..If I can get it you guys will also get so don't worry and have loads of positivity in your mind.

Feel free to shoot your questions I'll be glad to answer because I've got many help through this forum.
Congratulations. One question: How did you get to know your CPC offices? And does this information help?

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Last time i called them they said everything is passed nd looking good on your profile. Final decision is delayed due to covid -19. You have to wait for decision.
If you have passed every stage then you don't have to worry... Wait for the ppr to come..

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Congratulation on your approval after refusal. unfortunately I got refusal September 2020 intake attending second semester. Received refusal in 01 feb 2021 after receiving AIP. Could you please share me your previous SOP and approved SOP. I will send you my email in message. Thanks in Advance
Sure I can help but regarding SOP my first sop was very worst and it was very vague second one I wrote in a good manner so I think it made a positive change in my second one..

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Please tell me the number & criteria how to know about my file.
I also applied in Feb 2020 but still waiting.
Use text now or Google hangouts app for calling and this is the IRCC number +18882422100.. if you're from India call after 6:30 in the evening and you'll sometimes have to wait upto 10-45min to get connected to an agent... Good luck

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Intake:May 2020 defers to fall 2020 and started classes online from September and I am in second semester now.

Medical:first medicals exam given in November 2019 and it got passed on July 7,2020 but expired in November 2020.
Got remedical request on Jan 5,2021 and gave the next day itself and passed on Jan 9,2021.

So to sum it up it's been exactly an year I came into this immigration process..If I can get it you guys will also get so don't worry and have loads of positivity in your mind.

Feel free to shoot your questions I'll be glad to answer because I've got many help through this forum.
Congrtzz man

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020

Hello and congratulations.
Could you please tell that did you change your study program and the university after your first application got refused? What was the course of study in your first application please and its level??

Thanks

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021

Congrats on your approval! we have similar situation. this is my second app -sds. lodge sept. 5 for winter intake, passed medical dec.4 and start reviewing eligibility, dec-19 redo medical with bvl, jan 22 passed medical. until now no decision yet. hoping for positive outcome like yours

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Use text now or Google hangouts app for calling and this is the IRCC number +18882422100.. if you're from India call after 6:30 in the evening and you'll sometimes have to wait upto 10-45min to get connected to an agent... Good luck
Congratulations on your visa!
With regards to the call, do they ask where are we calling from? Whether inside/outside Canada?

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello and congratulations.
Could you please tell that did you change your study program and the university after your first application got refused? What was the course of study in your first application please and its level??

Thanks
No I did not change my level of study after getting refused. I applied for masters in industrial engineering based on my mechanical engineering undergraduate degree. I changed only sop in my second application and sent deferal letter from May to September 2020intake.

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Congratulations on your visa!
With regards to the call, do they ask where are we calling from? Whether inside/outside Canada?
No they won't ask like that. If asked tell them that you are calling using a virtual number. Don't panic first of all.

Reactions: A-Z

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Congrats on your approval! we have similar situation. this is my second app -sds. lodge sept. 5 for winter intake, passed medical dec.4 and start reviewing eligibility, dec-19 redo medical with bvl, jan 22 passed medical. until now no decision yet. hoping for positive outcome like yours
I think you'll get approval soon. Just call them and ask about your eligibility. If it's passed then you're good to go..

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys! So worried coz till now I haven’t receive my final decision. Got my BVL last Jan 21 2021 but it was dated April 29 2020. Applied Feb 2020 with complete application including Bio and medical passed. Need some insights. Thanks in advance!