+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval after almost one full year!

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Guys finally got my approval letter today
Admitted to pursue Masters in University of Windsor.
Intake:May 2020 defers to fall 2020 and started classes online from September and I am in second semester now.
Application date:March 16,2020
Aip:August 18,2020
Previous application date: February 10,2020.
Biometrics:I got my previous application rejected on March 9,2020(study permit)
Previous rejection reason:purpose of visit (won't leave canada after study).

Medical:first medicals exam given in November 2019 and it got passed on July 7,2020 but expired in November 2020.
Got remedical request on Jan 5,2021 and gave the next day itself and passed on Jan 9,2021.

Original passport request:10/2/2021(7:35pm IST)

My primary office is:CPC OTTAWA.
second office:CPC EDMONTON.

So to sum it up it's been exactly an year I came into this immigration process..If I can get it you guys will also get so don't worry and have loads of positivity in your mind.

Feel free to shoot your questions I'll be glad to answer because I've got many help through this forum.

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I
Intake:May 2020 defers to fall 2020 and started classes online from September and I am in second semester now.

Medical:first medicals exam given in November 2019 and it got passed on July 7,2020 but expired in November 2020.
Got remedical request on Jan 5,2021 and gave the next day itself and passed on Jan 9,2021.

So to sum it up it's been exactly an year I came into this immigration process..If I can get it you guys will also get so don't worry and have loads of positivity in your mind.

Feel free to shoot your questions I'll be glad to answer because I've got many help through this forum.
Congrats bro , in this whole year did u ever call to ircc agent nd inquire about your application status nd what did the agent says about that

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021

When you gor rejecyion for the first time, then you re submit visa application, you got the same UCi number or it change? Did you asked to upload biometric payment receipt after re submit?

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
I

Congrats bro , in this whole year did u ever call to ircc agent nd inquire about your application status nd what did the agent says about that
First of all after aip I got gcms notes back in September and as my application was a complete one, all the stages(eligibility, criminality, medical etc) were passed. But, yes I called them couple of times and they were also repeating the same that everything is passed and adviced me to wait for the decision.

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
When you gor rejecyion for the first time, then you re submit visa application, you got the same UCi number or it change? Did you asked to upload biometric payment receipt after re submit?
You have to use the same UCI number only bro or else it will lead to serious problems... While applying you need to mention that you already have biometrics... There will be an option to mention that you already have biometrics.

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I
First of all after aip I got gcms notes back in September and as my application was a complete one, all the stages(eligibility, criminality, medical etc) were passed. But, yes I called them couple of times and they were also repeating the same that everything is passed and adviced me to wait for the decision.
I also called them 4 times in last 14 days nd from first call they said recommended pass nd after I received my AIP on 28 jan nd then again i call them the agent said everything is passed nd there is delay in final decision due to covid- 19 you have to wait.

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Nd i also want to know if calling them 4 times in last 14 days have any bad impact on our file ?

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015

Congratulations!
Did you apply from outside Canada?
How long did Uni of Windsor take to issue admission letter?
Thanks.

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Nd i also want to know if calling them 4 times in last 14 days have any bad impact on our file ?
No calling them and asking about your file will never affect your application in any way.. Don't worry about that. Even you can ask the personal they will say.

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Congratulations!
Did you apply from outside Canada?
How long did Uni of Windsor take to issue admission letter?
Thanks.
I applied from India and as I have mentioned i was a may 2020 intake student and I applied in June 2019 and got offer letter from university in October 2019.

Petito

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020

Dear, what program?

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
No calling them and asking about your file will never affect your application in any way.. Don't worry about that. Even you can ask the personal they will say.
Last time i called them they said everything is passed nd looking good on your profile. Final decision is delayed due to covid -19. You have to wait for decision.

Ishesh

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Last time i called them they said everything is passed nd looking good on your profile. Final decision is delayed due to covid -19. You have to wait for decision.
Please tell me the number & criteria how to know about my file.
I also applied in Feb 2020 but still waiting.

IronMan92

Feb 9, 2021

Congratulation on your approval after refusal. unfortunately I got refusal September 2020 intake attending second semester. Received refusal in 01 feb 2021 after receiving AIP. Could you please share me your previous SOP and approved SOP. I will send you my email in message. Thanks in Advance

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Congrats !
The wait was worth it.