+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment Letter Received....

Cv@hk

Aug 27, 2020
Is real or fake this Appointment letter ???? please help.

Aug 13, 2018

Name: xxxxxxx
Passport No.: xxxxxxx
OBJECT: Letter of Appointment
Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of Storekeeper for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond, BC V6W 1B4 Canada
is effective From 2018 . The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned
in this offer of Appointment.
1. Offer
We hereby offer you the following mentioned Benefits for this employment
• Job Profile -
• Salary - $CAN 2800/ Month
• Working Hours - 45 Hours in a week, 6 days in a week.
• Food - Provided ( Duty Meals)
• Accommodation - Provided (Quad Sharing Rooms)
• Contract Period - Two (2) Years
• Probation Period - Ninety (90) Days
• Hospitalization, Life Insurance and Accident Coverage as per applicable Company Policies.
• All allowances will be paid in the form of account credit on the weekly basis.
All benefits will be provided such as Air fares (Both Sides), Transportation, Leaves as per Provincial Labour Laws.
Following the initial probationary period, a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quarterly basis
to assess performance to-date, and to clarify or modify this arrangement, as the need may arise.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies
with Employment Standards (or Labour Standards) .We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an
atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding.
Yours Sincerely
Mark Smith (HR MANAGER-INTERNATIONAL WORKER)
BLUE BERRY FARMS

www.canadablueberries.com contact@blueberries.com
Did you find out was it real or fake?
I got the same letter.. I am super confused.

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Experts,
Did anyone found this offers as a fake one... Because, I got the same offer letter today.
Need your valuable input.

I saw that - this post is on Aug-2020. So by this time, you came to know about this offer is real or fake.
Please advice me on the same

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
Is real or fake this Appointment letter ???? please help.

Aug 13, 2018

Name: xxxxxxx
Passport No.: xxxxxxx
OBJECT: Letter of Appointment
Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of Storekeeper for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond, BC V6W 1B4 Canada
is effective From 2018 . The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned
in this offer of Appointment.
1. Offer
We hereby offer you the following mentioned Benefits for this employment
• Job Profile -
• Salary - $CAN 2800/ Month
• Working Hours - 45 Hours in a week, 6 days in a week.
• Food - Provided ( Duty Meals)
• Accommodation - Provided (Quad Sharing Rooms)
• Contract Period - Two (2) Years
• Probation Period - Ninety (90) Days
• Hospitalization, Life Insurance and Accident Coverage as per applicable Company Policies.
• All allowances will be paid in the form of account credit on the weekly basis.
All benefits will be provided such as Air fares (Both Sides), Transportation, Leaves as per Provincial Labour Laws.
Following the initial probationary period, a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quarterly basis
to assess performance to-date, and to clarify or modify this arrangement, as the need may arise.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies
with Employment Standards (or Labour Standards) .We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an
atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding.
Yours Sincerely
Mark Smith (HR MANAGER-INTERNATIONAL WORKER)
BLUE BERRY FARMS

www.canadablueberries.com contact@blueberries.com
Hi,
Kindly share your experience, as i received same offer today.
Really appreciate your input on this and it will be helpful for me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
Kindly share your experience, as i received same offer today.
Really appreciate your input on this and it will be helpful for me.
It's a scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It’s fake as posted a few times in this thread.

Do you really think any real employer is going to recruit a storekeeper from outside of Canada and not only provide accommodation but also pay for flights, answer is definitely not.

Sep 29, 2020
My name is Abiodun Lisoye from Nigeria.
I received an offer letter from PCL construction company (Canada) trough one of their hiring manager, that PCL as employed me as a Driver and it was stated in that offer letter that I should pay $100can, to proceed on how to work on my Visa pls I want to know maybe it's real or not. abiodunlisoye9@gmail.com

Belmati33

Dec 29, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.im from Nepal. I'm really glad to see this. Actually, I'm searching job since last year but I haven't any idea. So please, I want to work in Canada. I had tried several times. So, regarding on it please help me to apply job through it.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.im from Nepal. I'm really glad to see this. Actually, I'm searching job since last year but I haven't any idea. So please, I want to work in Canada. I had tried several times. So, regarding on it please help me to apply job through it.
its not possible to get a job offer from canada if you are outside canada.