+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment Letter Received....

Karan619

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you so much for your help sir,take my regards for your great advise.I also found that they are frauds and not legally applicable.I dont know why those online clowns do that,what they get by breaking innocent people's fate and dream.Indian cyber crime team should look in to this.
However i am very thankful to Canadavisa team and must appreciate there work.
Please guide me if want to work first in canada and after that i want to apply for pr so what steps you would go for ??

We can tell you it's not legitimate. It's very obviously not legitimate to anyone who is from Canada. There's no reason to check further.

Canadian Tire is a huge Canadian corporation and doesn't hire that way. Also, why are you being charged that much for a work permit when the fee is only around a fifth or a quarter of that cost? That's another sign of a scam.

Anyway - 100% a scam. Don't give them any money. You will never see the money again and you'll have no job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please guide me if want to work first in canada and after that i want to apply for pr so what steps you would go for ??
It's next to impossible to find a job in Canada as a foreign worker. If you want to move to Canada, I would recommend you apply to immigrate first and become a PR - and then look for a job.

Karan619

Jan 8, 2018
It's next to impossible to find a job in Canada as a foreign worker. If you want to move to Canada, I would recommend you apply to immigrate first and become a PR - and then look for a job.
Thanks please advise me can i apply pr directly from canadian embassy new delhi or i should go through any agents?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks please advise me can i apply pr directly from canadian embassy new delhi or i should go through any agents?
You can certainly apply on your own if you are prepared to do the research.

Gunnaasx

Aug 15, 2018
Is real or fake this Appointment letter ???? please help.

Aug 13, 2018

Name: xxxxxxx
Passport No.: xxxxxxx
OBJECT: Letter of Appointment
Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of Storekeeper for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond, BC V6W 1B4 Canada
is effective From 2018 . The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned
in this offer of Appointment.
1. Offer
We hereby offer you the following mentioned Benefits for this employment
• Job Profile -
• Salary - $CAN 2800/ Month
• Working Hours - 45 Hours in a week, 6 days in a week.
• Food - Provided ( Duty Meals)
• Accommodation - Provided (Quad Sharing Rooms)
• Contract Period - Two (2) Years
• Probation Period - Ninety (90) Days
• Hospitalization, Life Insurance and Accident Coverage as per applicable Company Policies.
• All allowances will be paid in the form of account credit on the weekly basis.
All benefits will be provided such as Air fares (Both Sides), Transportation, Leaves as per Provincial Labour Laws.
Following the initial probationary period, a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quarterly basis
to assess performance to-date, and to clarify or modify this arrangement, as the need may arise.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies
with Employment Standards (or Labour Standards) .We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an
atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding.
Yours Sincerely
Mark Smith (HR MANAGER-INTERNATIONAL WORKER)
BLUE BERRY FARMS

www.canadablueberries.com contact@blueberries.com

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Aug 13, 2018

Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of Storekeeper for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond, BC V6W 1B4 Canada
is effective From 2018 . The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned
1. Offer
• Job Profile -
• Hospitalization, Life Insurance and Accident Coverage as per applicable Company Policies.
• All allowances will be paid in the form of account credit on the weekly basis.
All benefits will be provided such as Air fares (Both Sides), Transportation, Leaves as per Provincial Labour Laws.
Following the initial probationary period, a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quarterly basis
to assess performance to-date, and to clarify or modify this arrangement, as the need may arise.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies
with Employment Standards (or Labour Standards) .We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an
Yours Sincerely
BLUE BERRY FARMS

Others can comment as well but looks fake simply by the fact the contact email address you would think would be canadablueberries.com and not as stated. Plus who is going to pay for flights both ways, accommodation and food , nobody is going to.

Oh and to prove a point Mark Smith appeared in another fake job offer in Nova Scotia all the same terms although a much better salary. Post #22 in below link

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-verify-fake-lmo.52488/page-2#post-6818007

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aug 13, 2018

Dear Employee,
1. Offer
• Job Profile -
Yours Sincerely
BLUE BERRY FARMS

And just where would you pick blueberries in the winter? There are plenty people for low skilled jobs like this in Ontario. And if ever there is spike of demand it is for the summer period (a short term contracts of 3-6 months). But in that case students are preferred.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
And just where would you pick blueberries in the winter? There are plenty people for low skilled jobs like this in Ontario. And if ever there is spike of demand it is for the summer period (a short term contracts of 3-6 months). But in that case students are preferred.
Except the ‘job offer’ was in BC but never mind same applies even if winter not so harsh and no blueberries.

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
If you have a valid job offer, does the embassy sent the offer letter along with the landing document with your passport at the time of pr visa stamping?

BIKASH1963

Jan 8, 2019
Dear sir
i got a agreement and offer letter from vapgas oil corporation today as process engineer
from ontarion, canada
FRANK DONALD
VAPGAS OIL CORPORATION
3785,MACLAREEN STREET,KIP,5M7
OTTAWA,ONTORIO,CANADA
THEY SEND ALL DETAILS FO SERVICE
IS IT OK
THEN I WILL PROCEED
REGARDS
BIKASH CHANDRA GHOSH

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear sir
i got a agreement and offer letter from vapgas oil corporation today as process engineer
from ontarion, canada
FRANK DONALD
VAPGAS OIL CORPORATION
3785,MACLAREEN STREET,KIP,5M7
OTTAWA,ONTORIO,CANADA
THEY SEND ALL DETAILS FO SERVICE
IS IT OK
THEN I WILL PROCEED
REGARDS
BIKASH CHANDRA GHOSH
Scam.

Hanumanram

Jun 6, 2020
une 05,2020
ASH ISH C H A W L A
Passport No.: T4097402
Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of PACKAGING HELPER for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond,BC V6W 1B4 Canada.This
is effective From June 2020. The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned in this
offer of Appointment.
1. Offer
• Job Profile - PACKAGING HELPER
• Salary - $CAN 3000 / Month
Yours Sincerely
BLUE BERRY Farms please reply me this is fake or real

Cv@hk

Aug 27, 2020
une 05,2020
ASH ISH C H A W L A
Passport No.: T4097402
Dear Employee,
We are pleased to inform you that we have selected you for the profile of PACKAGING HELPER for a regular
full time position with our company Blue Berry Farms in 12791 Blundell Rd Richmond,BC V6W 1B4 Canada.This
is effective From June 2020. The Details of our offer , Including terms and conditions are mentioned in this
offer of Appointment.
1. Offer
• Job Profile - PACKAGING HELPER
• Salary - $CAN 3000 / Month
Yours Sincerely
BLUE BERRY Farms please reply me this is fake or real
Did you find out was it fake or real?