+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying online on behalf of my parents

hapi

Nov 14, 2015
Hi guys,

I will be applying online on behalf of my parents..

does any of you tried to apply using Sign-In Partner?

when creating an account..should i put my name or my parents name?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi guys,

I will be applying online on behalf of my parents..

does any of you tried to apply using Sign-In Partner?

when creating an account..should i put my name or my parents name?
I have used sign-in Partner in the past, but in my experience not the best. I created one with my bank. Unfortunately, I have issue with the bank and was not satisfied with the service. I lost the log in and have to create another with GCKey and since then I have no issue. Concerning your parents, since they're the applicants,I think it's better to create it with their names.

Reactions: hapi

hapi

Nov 14, 2015
I have used sign-in Partner in the past, but in my experience not the best. I created one with my bank. Unfortunately, I have issue with the bank and was not satisfied with the service. I lost the log in and have to create another with GCKey and since then I have no issue. Concerning your parents, since they're the applicants,I think it's better to create it with their names.
thank you so much..

hapi

Nov 14, 2015
should i submit a "submission letter"?

because you see, i am applying on behalf of my parents as their representative. And one of the question is "Did your representative give you a submission letter?". what will i answer..

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
should i submit a "submission letter"?

because you see, i am applying on behalf of my parents as their representative. And one of the question is "Did your representative give you a submission letter?". what will i answer..
Did you mean as uncompensated representative? Yes, your parents need to fill and sign ' USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM ' or you fill it and they sign it, so IRCC and CBSA can share information regarding their application with you.