+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from Saudi Arabia - Help Please.

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
well my bank balance is maintained from last 8 months with amount of 20K USD and my salary is coming in same account... but im just worried about my salary.
20k USD is really good. Can you say how much is your salary in USD ? In any case, if everything is together in the same account it wil add up a nice amount.

because unfortunately my HR already issued the letter but forgot to mention the dates of travel, thy mentioned my contract length, my salary, job position, but forgot the dates, and its not easy to ask again for letter :(
I know, sometimes you just can't ask twice for something like this at work...
But I think you have to write the Travel History in the application form, is this correct ? If so, then it's ok.
Another thing is the purpose of you visit to Canada, is good to have fixed dates because then it means that you HAVE TO go back to work; write the places you're going to visit, hotel where you're staying, those type of things. Also, do you have any assets in your country ? Like a car or anything else ? Are you involved in any activities ? Anything showing proof of ties to your country, which is very important.

I would really like to say that it all should be ok, but I'm sorry to say I read some people here in this forum that were denied visas, and I didn't know they were sooo strict... However, if you have a job and a job letter and that good amount of $$ in your account and you already have a US visa, then it looks a lot better. And if you're not that young it's even better, they always think young people without steady jobs could easily stay in Canada.
Let us know how it goes

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
20k USD is really good. Can you say how much is your salary in USD ? In any case, if everything is together in the same account it wil add up a nice amount.

Its about 2K USD

I know, sometimes you just can't ask twice for something like this at work...
But I think you have to write the Travel History in the application form, is this correct ? If so, then it's ok.
Another thing is the purpose of you visit to Canada, is good to have fixed dates because then it means that you HAVE TO go back to work; write the places you're going to visit, hotel where you're staying, those type of things. Also, do you have any assets in your country ? Like a car or anything else ? Are you involved in any activities ? Anything showing proof of ties to your country, which is very important.
I would really like to say that it all should be ok, but I'm sorry to say I read some people here in this forum that were denied visas, and I didn't know they were sooo strict... However, if you have a job and a job letter and that good amount of $$ in your account and you already have a US visa, then it looks a lot better. And if you're not that young it's even better, they always think young people without steady jobs could easily stay in Canada.
Let us know how it goes
yes my travel history is correct

well purpose of visit is just tourism and yes will write the places as well, gonna attach my hotel booking return air ticket.

yes i know its not easy but still hope for the best i have got US valid visa and UK valid visa which should be plus point for me but still not sure ..

sure i will, and thanks for your details reply :)

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
My boss is getting 20000SR per month got refusal from Riyadh office on June 1.His travel history is France ,Germany,Turkey,UAE and Indonesia.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
last 6 month bank statement with balance 60000 SR+ , Salary certificate (20000 SR) , Family Iqama copies,old visas copies and paid return tickets.
Did he submit employment agreement+assets+ detail day by day ?
What is his job and since how long he working ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
oh i mean what does it mean if they cancel, there is only 2 thing which i know approval and rejection now what is cancel :(
all the best bro
Like they cancel my application number and they give me new application number and uci num. They are working on it. But problem is that In papers i put travel date 15 july. hope so result should come in this month.