+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from Saudi Arabia - Help Please.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
hi everyone,

Nationality: Pakistani
Travel History: UK visited more then 8 times and still 2 years valid visa,
USA visited once and 5 years valid visa,
Schengen countries visited Switzerland, France , Spain and Portugal,
also visited Malaysia , Bahrain and UAE.

my question is for people who are living in saudi arabia and got some info about Canadian visa,
could any one tell me, if someone getting 7K SAR monthly salary, is that ok for CANADIAN visa, low salary does matter ?
i have got nice and clean travel history with maintain bank account, but my salary is 7K, anyone here to help me out and tell me should i apply or not.
how many percent chances to get visa.
please reply ASAP because want to apply in this week.

thanks

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Hi there, you should go online and get the application forms first and check the requirements, not all countries require a minimum salary to get a visitor visa. The main thing is to have ties in yiur home country, they need to see that yiu have reasons to go back to your country. Job, family, activities etc.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
Hi there, you should go online and get the application forms first and check the requirements, not all countries require a minimum salary to get a visitor visa. The main thing is to have ties in yiur home country, they need to see that yiu have reasons to go back to your country. Job, family, activities etc.
hi thanks for your reply,
i tried to find out but there nothing about salary limit or anything about salary :(

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
I understand...
Try to contact someone here on the forum from yiur same country, they might know anout it.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
hi everyone,

Nationality: Pakistani
Travel History: UK visited more then 8 times and still 2 years valid visa,
USA visited once and 5 years valid visa,
Schengen countries visited Switzerland, France , Spain and Portugal,
also visited Malaysia , Bahrain and UAE.

my question is for people who are living in saudi arabia and got some info about Canadian visa,
could any one tell me, if someone getting 7K SAR monthly salary, is that ok for CANADIAN visa, low salary does matter ?
i have got nice and clean travel history with maintain bank account, but my salary is 7K, anyone here to help me out and tell me should i apply or not.
how many percent chances to get visa.
please reply ASAP because want to apply in this week.

thanks
Its depend Upon Your current Bank balance. They see can you afford your trip with your Wealth. Moreover you Have to fullfill the requirements . Because they rejected visa After hold of US visa.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
Its depend Upon Your current Bank balance. They see can you afford your trip with your Wealth. Moreover you Have to fullfill the requirements . Because they rejected visa After hold of US visa.
well my bank balance is maintained from last 8 months with amount of 20K USD and my salary is coming in same account... but im just worried about my salary.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
well my bank balance is maintained from last 8 months with amount of 20K USD and my salary is coming in same account... but im just worried about my salary.
They need only Six month bank statement you have handsome ammount in Your ac. I heard in The UAE people who working in 5000 Dirham per month get visas For Canada.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
They need only Six month bank statement you have handsome ammount in Your ac. I heard in The UAE people who working in 5000 Dirham per month get visas For Canada.
if someone can get visa with salary of 5K dirham thn it means i can get as well cuz im getting more thn 5K,
one more think, is that necessary to mention travel dates on letter which i'll get from my employee for canadian visa ?
because unfortunately my HR already issued the letter but forgot to mention the dates of travel, thy mentioned my contract length, my salary, job position, but forgot the dates, and its not easy to ask again for letter :(

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
if someone can get visa with salary of 5K dirham thn it means i can get as well cuz im getting more thn 5K,
one more think, is that necessary to mention travel dates on letter which i'll get from my employee for canadian visa ?
because unfortunately my HR already issued the letter but forgot to mention the dates of travel, thy mentioned my contract length, my salary, job position, but forgot the dates, and its not easy to ask again for letter :(
As you know very well how to make your NOC letter before when your achieve travel History. It should Must mention.