+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV and traveling after marraige with that TRV

nands

Jul 25, 2018
@Bryanna , My TRV got refused and the rejection reasons were .

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. travel history
  2. Purpose of visit
  3. Personal assets and financial status
  4. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
Even though i have produced my current employment letter , fund in bank upto 3500 CAD and proper itinerary . My visa got rejected.

So now what am i supposed to do ? Below are my current scenario ..

1. My last working day in my current firm is sep 4th 2018.
  2. Am getting married by october 22 and my would be is a PR holder.
  3. I wish to travel with him post marriage but this TRV got rejected . So should i wait and let my hubby apply for spouse sponcership post marriage with a valid marriage certificate ??? But the processing time for that is 12 months :(.
  4. Is there any other way i can look into ??

PLease help ...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna , My TRV got refused and the rejection reasons were .

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. travel history
  2. Purpose of visit
  3. Personal assets and financial status
  4. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
Even though i have produced my current employment letter , fund in bank upto 3500 CAD and proper itinerary . My visa got rejected.

So now what am i supposed to do ? Below are my current scenario ..

1. My last working day in my current firm is sep 4th 2018.
  2. Am getting married by october 22 and my would be is a PR holder.
  3. I wish to travel with him post marriage but this TRV got rejected . So should i wait and let my hubby apply for spouse sponcership post marriage with a valid marriage certificate ??? But the processing time for that is 12 months :(.
  4. Is there any other way i can look into ??

PLease help ...
Sorry to hear you were refused but unfortunately, it was expected. Like I had mentioned earlier, your only strong tie is your employment (and you have already resigned). Your finances are low too + no previous travel history + no concrete assets.

IMO, it's best if your husband starts the spousal PR process after you get married.

In the meanwhile, you could request your employer to allow you to continue to work.... it would keep you busy + it might help as a tie if you reapply for a TRV a couple of months after your PR file is transferred to NDVO

Reactions: nands

nands

Jul 25, 2018
Sorry to hear you were refused but unfortunately, it was expected. Like I had mentioned earlier, your only strong tie is your employment (and you have already resigned). Your finances are low too + no previous travel history + no concrete assets.

IMO, it's best if your husband starts the spousal PR process after you get married.

In the meanwhile, you could request your employer to allow you to continue to work.... it would keep you busy + it might help as a tie if you reapply for a TRV a couple of months after your PR file is transferred to NDVO

Thanks Bryanna. I have to go via spousal PR only.. :(

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
You must declare your correct marital status in the question that asks for it.

The explanation is a separate PDF document
ok let me guess if I understand (sorry), I must upload a PDF letter saying ''i had misunderstood the question about mine marital status for your previous application + the mistake was unintentional/due to oversight''. and then my common law certificate ?

I must upload that in the section proof of relationship or in the section client information. im afraid to be banned for 5 years, I really got my certificate of common law after being refused.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ok let me guess if I understand (sorry), I must upload a PDF letter saying ''i had misunderstood the question about mine marital status for your previous application + the mistake was unintentional/due to oversight''. and then my common law certificate ?
Yes

I must upload that in the section proof of relationship or in the section client information. im afraid to be banned for 5 years, I really got my certificate of common law after being refused.
You won't be banned if you're honest. It is only human to make mistakes. What would help is to say 'I made a mistake and I'm being honest by disclosing this mistake'

Reactions: henry gabriel