+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR and my son has Mild autism

jels

Oct 27, 2020
You too my friend !

This journey will come to an end eventually and will start a new one :)
hi eithan! got provincial nomination today from sinp! will just wait for the next ee draw from cic. just wondering, did you submit your medicals upon submission of the application to cic?

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi eithan! got provincial nomination today from sinp! will just wait for the next ee draw from cic. just wondering, did you submit your medicals upon submission of the application to cic?
Congrats !!

Not sure since I'm paper based and not EE so I needed to wait for medical request.
I do know that you can do upfront medical with EE anytime after you receive the application number
You should read here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#who

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any good news today guys ? :)

jels

Oct 27, 2020
Any good news today guys ? :)
just a quick question, saw a lot of post regarding this. for the imm5406e additional family information, for the spouse’s form, would you put your spouse under the applicant (since it’s her/his form) or under spouse like in your own form and then just change the details of parents and siblings (since you’re the main applicant)?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
just a quick question, saw a lot of post regarding this. for the imm5406e additional family information, for the spouse’s form, would you put your spouse under the applicant (since it’s her/his form) or under spouse like in your own form and then just change the details of parents and siblings (since you’re the main applicant)?
No idea,
I used a consultant.

Reactions: jels

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We will !!
Only got GCMS notes yesterday.

Last edited:

kunu24

Sep 14, 2013
Unfortunately nothing.
Month ago i called IRCC and they told me that my son's medical is at CMAU
A week ago called IRCC again, They said agent not assigned to our medicals....
It is frustrating.... :-(

hello
Can you please share any update on your application?
we are also waiting for more than a year. So much stress not knowing what's happening with the application now? please reply.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hello
we are also waiting for more than a year. So much stress not knowing what's happening with the application now? please reply.
hello
Hi,
Not much to update.
We passed our medicals on November 5 2020 and my dependent medical was transferred to CMAU for further review.
What's your case ?

kunu24

Sep 14, 2013
Hi,
Not much to update.
We passed our medicals on November 5 2020 and my dependent medical was transferred to CMAU for further review.
What's your case ?

I applied the last December. No update in my profile. Currently, only biometrics is completed. our medical is also not referred to CMAU. My son has autism.
In my profile, everything else is under review from April 2020.
How do you know your file is now in CMAU?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied the last December. No update in my profile. Currently, only biometrics is completed. our medical is also not referred to CMAU. My son has autism.
In my profile, everything else is under review from April 2020.
How do you know your file is now in CMAU?
If you order GCMS notes or call IRCC they will tell you.
If your son have ASD it is reviewed by CMAU 100%.

I'm guessing you're EE so your wait time is not that long :) ( I applied paper based June 2019 )
Nothing to do except from waiting but my guess with the quantity of people that I heard that waiting for CMAU and by their dates of review.

I think their system is not compatible to work from home so they actually not working.
Again it's just a guess.