Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
Just an FYI, Someone that did medicals February 2020 with autism dependent got a approved a few days ago from CMAU so seems like they are working :)

Reactions: Niki_S

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
OMG this is good news!!!!thanks for the update..
Good news yes.. By the look of their process time, it takes them almost a year to approve\decline.. :)

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys, i'm inland and got ITA through express entry with upfront medical required. My son is just under 5 with mild autism. He receives OT and SLP sessions at daycare. He also had complete psychological assessment last year. I know that i cannot hide is medical history during the medical exam which is in 2 days. Shall i include an additional letter in my PR application explaining that he has mild autism or something? Any help/comments would be appreciated.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi guys, i'm inland and got ITA through express entry with upfront medical required. My son is just under 5 with mild autism. He receives OT and SLP sessions at daycare. He also had complete psychological assessment last year. I know that i cannot hide is medical history during the medical exam which is in 2 days. Shall i include an additional letter in my PR application explaining that he has mild autism or something? Any help/comments would be appreciated.
I don't think that would be necessary, but I'll wait for others in the same situation or has knowledge to comment

Reactions: anishgoel

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You will be asked to provide additional information regarding his medical condition which the clinic will ask from your pediatrician for that info.
We did and also provided additional information such as daycare and ABA reports which we were told it may speed up the process but I don't think it did since we are still waiting :)
Anyway follow the clinic instructions, you have nothing to worry about except waiting couple of month until they will apply the public policy on your medical.
Good luck !

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
@eithan203 thanks a lot for the information. My son does not have a pediatrician yet (he is in the waiting list for a doctor to be assigned to him and its a long wait here in Quebec). Do you know if there is an alternative to this? Just want to be prepared in advance.

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@eithan203 thanks a lot for the information. My son does not have a pediatrician yet (he is in the waiting list for a doctor to be assigned to him and its a long wait here in Quebec). Do you know if there is an alternative to this? Just want to be prepared in advance.
Do you have the diagnosis of his autism ? That will be enough to provide.

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
Yes Eithan. I have a detailed assessment from a physiologist. But this was done last year in June. Do you think they will ask for a re-assessment? Also, did you provide the detailed reports (ABA and from daycare) when you submitted the application or when it was asked to do so?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes Eithan. I have a detailed assessment from a physiologist. But this was done last year in June. Do you think they will ask for a re-assessment? Also, did you provide the detailed reports (ABA and from daycare) when you submitted the application or when it was asked to do so?
physiologist or Psychologist ? That will be enough for them.
Unless he got better and his autism is gone ( Which I don't believe it's true ) you should do another assessment but I don't think you need to.
Every province different rules, My son for example is recognized by the province which funds the treatments and the government recognized since he is getting DTC so all of the Canadian system knows he is autistic.
I provided the ABA and daycare couple of weeks ago to see if it will speed up their decision.