Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
i’m also praying for your family, that you’ll receive good news soon. this will give us hope for our case, although prior to deciding to pursue applying for canada i’ve read about the changes in its medical inadmissibility policy last 2018 that’s why we started the process of applying, and i have seen forum of an applicant who was at last given PR with the same case as ours after the changes but can’t find the thread. anyway hoping that this will also be the case for us all who are in the same situation.
Our medicals now in review status.
Fingers crossed !!
I will update as soon as I will have some news !

Reactions: jels

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got medical passed on my file for me, my wife and my youngest dependent.
Oldest dependent medical was transferred to RMO for further review due to his ASD.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Even if people get approved, families should be prepared that it can be years before your child gets access to therapy and there is a lot of pressure to cut service/aids an mainstream children. Families need to be prepared to shoulder quite a lot of costs. There are also very few services past age 21 and the wait list for group homes is 20+ years. It is a major problem.

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
Need your advice.
I was able to get all the phone and fax numbers from the RMO office in Ottawa (CMAU)
Do you think it’s worth to call them directly or send a fax ?

jels

Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys,
Need your advice.
I was able to get all the phone and fax numbers from the RMO office in Ottawa (CMAU)
Hi guys,
Need your advice.
in my opinion, i think you should wait, if after a month after the medical was forwarded to rmo and there’s still no update, then you could try calling them.

Manu1985

May 24, 2016
in my opinion, i think you should wait, if after a month after the medical was forwarded to rmo and there’s still no update, then you could try calling them.
Hi , I think you can directly call IRCC customer care and enquire

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
All of their phone lines are not available, I did leave a message.

Anyway I give up on it and just wait...
At least I can work and kids can go to daycare :)

jels

Oct 27, 2020
All of their phone lines are not available, I did leave a message.

Anyway I give up on it and just wait...
At least I can work and kids can go to daycare :)
yes, we all have no choice on this matter but to wait for them. be patient, i’m positive that you’ll hear the good news in time.

Reactions: eithan203

Manu1985

May 24, 2016
Hi Eithan ,

Please find the below link for your reference .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/excessive-demand-june-2018.html

Also , you will find the below at the bottom of the page . Don't worry , our prayers are with you .

Section 2: Social services for which costs will not be included to determine if an applicant meets the eligibility criteria and conditions under the public policy

• special education services (preparation of an individualized education plan, educational assistants, etc.)
  • social and vocational rehabilitation services (rehabilitation facilities, occupational therapy, behavioural therapy, speech-language therapy, etc.)
  • personal non-professional support services means services such as assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.), meal preparation, house cleaning, etc.
  • provision of devices related to those services.

Reactions: jasmin-alladin

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Eithan ,

Please find the below link for your reference .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/excessive-demand-june-2018.html

Also , you will find the below at the bottom of the page . Don't worry , our prayers are with you .

Section 2: Social services for which costs will not be included to determine if an applicant meets the eligibility criteria and conditions under the public policy

• special education services (preparation of an individualized education plan, educational assistants, etc.)
  • social and vocational rehabilitation services (rehabilitation facilities, occupational therapy, behavioural therapy, speech-language therapy, etc.)
  • personal non-professional support services means services such as assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.), meal preparation, house cleaning, etc.
  • provision of devices related to those services.
Thank you !
I know application wont be refused now, It's the waiting for an answer that kills us ...
Hopefully something will change soon
This is our last step for our PR journey to end so somewhere we are happy :)

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
yes, we all have no choice on this matter but to wait for them. be patient, i’m positive that you’ll hear the good news in time.
Thank you !
At least this is the last step for us to receive our PR and hopefully this journey will end soon :)

Manu1985

May 24, 2016
Thank you !
I know application wont be refused now, It's the waiting for an answer that kills us ...
Hopefully something will change soon
This is our last step for our PR journey to end so somewhere we are happy :)

Hi Eithan ,

Dont worry , these are testing times which eventually makes you to come closer to Almighty and should increase your faith . Even I undergo the pain and I believe everything happens for a reason . Trust and pray to the Almighty . God bless you !!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Eithan ,

Dont worry , these are testing times which eventually makes you to come closer to Almighty and should increase your faith . Even I undergo the pain and I believe everything happens for a reason . Trust and pray to the Almighty . God bless you !!
You too my friend !

This journey will come to an end eventually and will start a new one :)