Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulations
Can you please tell;
Is it May 2019 or 2020?
Is your son diagnosed here in canada? And what did yo provide to support for his medical ?
Thank you
May 1, 2021
No, we came here as temporary resident and we already declared her diagnosis before coming here. I just provided her school report cards from the time she studied here

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Ajax001_002

Nov 2, 2021
Hi - I have been reading this discussion on the side and want to share an update so that those who are waiting get some hope.

CEC applicant -
AOR - 19th March
MP - 22nd Oct
Portal Email request - 25th Oct
PR portal Credentials email - 27th Oct ( Submitted same day).
COPR Received - 2nd Nov.
Thank You for all the posts, it gives lot of hope, thanks again.

azimed16

Apr 30, 2020
Hi - I have been reading this discussion on the side and want to share an update so that those who are waiting get some hope.

CEC applicant -
AOR - 19th March
MP - 22nd Oct
Portal Email request - 25th Oct
PR portal Credentials email - 27th Oct ( Submitted same day).
COPR Received - 2nd Nov.
Thank You for all the posts, it gives lot of hope, thanks again.
Hi
Thanks for sharing. So MP Oct 2021, when did you do the medical? have you received the MP on the same time as your ASD dependent? Can you please also share the diagnosis (mild, moderate, severe, verbal or not...) ?

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
outland applicant here! we did our medical this march 2021, but upto now no update on the medical status. but it is expected due to the delays caused by the pandemic, and based on the experiences of others here in the forum.
Hi,

have you received any updates?

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Dear All,

My younger son had mild autism, we will be going for a medicals soon. Like to have your advise on what documents we should carry which may help in my son's medical examination?

Thanks in advance

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
<<6yr old daughter - mild autism>>

PNP-Outland: Bangalore, India

Spoke to IRCC just now. No updates on our medicals and we did our upfront exactly 4 months back.

Eligibility, Criminality - Passed
Security - Yet to start
Visa Office - CPC-Sydney

My major concern was on medicals and it remains the same.. for now! Guess there is nothing much we can do except wait!
Hi Vinoth,

Any progress with your application?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roshan

jels

Oct 27, 2020
Dear All,

My younger son had mild autism, we will be going for a medicals soon. Like to have your advise on what documents we should carry which may help in my son's medical examination?

Thanks in advance
in our case we submitted development pedia updated report and school reports since she is attending regular school ever since.

Reactions: gaonkar.roshan

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi Vinoth,

Any progress with your application?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roshan
Nope, nothing yet. I got my GCMS in Oct where it says my daughter's file review is with CMAU and its due by Jan 20, 2022. Not sure if they'll do anything by then. Planning to upload a new progress report from her speech therapist via webform after New Year's, with the hope that our file will get noticed.

GwenP

Dec 25, 2021
Hello,
My son has got moderate autism and we will apply to medical visit on 29th of december for permanent residency.
It is very helpful to read all messages for keeping confidence.
Good luck to all of you.

Jan 2, 2022
Thanks for sharing all your experiences. I'm planning to go to Canada in 2024, and the last month my child was diagnosed with suspected autism. I was devastated thinking that I couldn't receive the PR because of it. Your experiences fill me with great hope. Thanks a lot.