+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR and my son has Mild autism

Monmi

Dec 14, 2020
Anyone else going through this but for a student visa? My student permit and my wifes owp have been approved but our 5yo sons sp is still reviewing eligibility. GCMS notes say “M5 Assessment from CMAU. Forwarded to TRU for action”. Under correspondence it shows his OPR document with status “Not Started”. Im not really sure how to read this.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Yup. We are in the same boat. Had our medical last March 26. I was not cleared immediately since I had to go through a series of sputum tests which I passed after 3 months. I am cleared now ibcluding my wife and daughter. My youngest has speech delay. We already submitted an assessment from a chld developmental pedia 2 months ago. His status is still "reviewing" until now. They say IRCC approves but there is no timeline. Let's keep the faith.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
My son passed the medical examination. as you said, he was not refused.
Congratulations. Our family is in the same situation. Just waiting for our son's results. We had our medical last February 26. When did you complete all the medical requirements again for your child? Was it January or May? The success stories in this thread is giving us hope.

Thank you.

Sunny mama

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
Other
Congratulations. Our family is in the same situation. Just waiting for our son's results. We had our medical last February 26. When did you complete all the medical requirements again for your child? Was it January or May? The success stories in this thread is giving us hope.

Thank you.

Hello, my son's medical examination was completed on May 18, 2021. On June 1, I called IRCC to learn that my son's medical examination had been transferred to CMAU. On June 17, the medical examination passed. IRCC would not refuse to apply because of language delay. I believe your son will pass soon.

Reactions: Jirome

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Hello, my son's medical examination was completed on May 18, 2021. On June 1, I called IRCC to learn that my son's medical examination had been transferred to CMAU. On June 17, the medical examination passed. IRCC would not refuse to apply because of language delay. I believe your son will pass soon.
Thank you for your response. We almost have the same timeline.. Do hope our son's results will come out soon. Congratulations again.

Reactions: lllsouzap

urooj.asim

Jun 20, 2021
hello.
Is there anyone who has faced immigration process for canada from Pakistan with autistic child of 5 years? what is the proper procedure of completing it? is there any affidavit or any certifications regarding Autism that has to be done? please help!

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello, I'm in the process of PR application, but I haven’t got the DM yet. I need to update the information.
Thanks, I am also in process of our PR application. My daughter’s medical was April 22, 2021 and Medical was under review since June 2.

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
Dear good hearts, kindly go through my problem and advice me.

My AoR is April 28, 2021; (FSW-PNP-Outland)

My son is 4 years old with non verbal ASD. Currently he is receiving speech therapy & occupational therapy. During the medical, I have provided prescription of Pediatric Neurologist alongwith progress report from the therapy center. My AoR is 28 April. Recently i received additional medical document for me which was expected since i have history of Tuberculosis treated in 2015 and my Sputumn test report for Canada Medical is yet to be ready. BUT they did not asked for additional document related to my angel. Will there be any chance that they might ask for additional documents? will my son pass the exam??