+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR and my son has Mild autism

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Dear All,

We have done our medicals on 12th March 2022 and we have noticed updates on our profile that, '
  • May 4, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Like to know how to know whether this Medical pass status is for full family (me, wife and our 2 sons - Younger one has mild Autism)?

Thanks in advance

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Dear All,

We have done our medicals on 12th March 2022 and we have noticed updates on our profile that, '
Like to know how to know whether this Medical pass status is for full family (me, wife and our 2 sons - Younger one has mild Autism)?

Thanks in advance
Full family.

hope_be

Apr 13, 2021
Hi all;

I've just received a request to do medical exam second time for all my family. I'm AOR 01 2021. According to the last GCMS notes, The status of our application is "review required". The first medical exam was passed for me, my husband and my eldest son expect my younger son who has autism.
I want to know if this request to do remedical is a good sign, it means that the eligibility is passed???
Also can i give the doctor the last report of speech therapy and psychomotor assessment?

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Dear All,

People over here are so supportive and provide valuable information. I am glad to inform you all that, we have received and RFV mail from IRCC (delayed to inform you all, as i was traveling).

We have done our upfront medicals on 12th March 2022 (AOR 16th Sept 2021) post Biometric submission. As guided in this forum we have submitted Pediatric report, Speech and Occupation therapy progress report, School certificate for our child (5 years). By God's grace our medicals got cleared on 4th May.

Thanks everyone for your support and ALL THE VERY BEST

Regards
Roshan

Reactions: w3ndiii

jels

Oct 27, 2020
hello! we were also requested remedical last apr30, done may 4, upload by hospital may10. no update upto now so im just worried if it’s taking time compared to others because of my daughter’s condition, although it was passed before during initial medical. just wondering do you have any update on your medicals?

Hi all;

I've just received a request to do medical exam second time for all my family. I'm AOR 01 2021. According to the last GCMS notes, The status of our application is "review required". The first medical exam was passed for me, my husband and my eldest son expect my younger son who has autism.
I want to know if this request to do remedical is a good sign, it means that the eligibility is passed???
Also can i give the doctor the last report of speech therapy and psychomotor assessment?

Rafa84

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Glad i found this thread even though it looks inactive since few weeks.
I am in same situation, medical done for all the family on July 28th 2022 with my son who was diagnosed with sever autism here in Montreal in March 2020.
He is going to a special education school, so we've attached the school reports, also the psycologist evaluation.
My Stats:
PR Application : September 5th, 2021 (Quebec Skilled Worker via Quebec Experience)
AR : June 27th 2022
Medical Invitation : July 22, 2022
Medical Done :July 28th, 2022
Waiting for medical approval...

Hope all goes well.
Good luck for everyone

IamRica26

Sep 16, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Glad i found this thread even though it looks inactive since few weeks.
I am in same situation, medical done for all the family on July 28th 2022 with my son who was diagnosed with sever autism here in Montreal in March 2020.
He is going to a special education school, so we've attached the school reports, also the psycologist evaluation.
My Stats:
PR Application : September 5th, 2021 (Quebec Skilled Worker via Quebec Experience)
AR : June 27th 2022
Medical Invitation : July 22, 2022
Medical Done :July 28th, 2022
Waiting for medical approval...

Hope all goes well.
Good luck for everyone

Hello, May I ask if your PR Application was already granted? Thank you

IamRica26

Sep 16, 2022
Dear All,

Thanks in advance
Hello, May I ask which type of visa did you apply? Thank you

IamRica26

Sep 16, 2022
No i did not submit anything. I noted it on the background info thats all. I also just told the panel physician and we went through the list of questions about his diagnosis. Thats all.
my son goes to public elementary. He does OT, PT, ST and has an assistant. The school is offering an updated assessment now.
Hello, May I asked the type of visa that you and your family were approved for? Thank you

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
You all got approved including your son with Autism? Is Express Entry not a student pathway? Thank you
Yes for full family in one go... (he is of 5 years so we have submitted his school progress report, OT, Speech therapy report and CARS report at the time of our medicals)

Express Entry is for Permanent Residency in Canada whereas Student Pathway is for studies in Canada